Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She’s getting like Fiona Harvey from Shrek.

One way by day.. another by night.

Whatever new app she’s found she’s loving the filters on it isn’t she? Shes gone from not feeling herself and posting throwbacks and decades old Papp photos to new “fresh” ones.

Well I’m sorry Al, you aren’t fooling anyone. These two women aren’t the same and we know which one you ACTUALLY look like!!!

Nice try though.

View attachment 2921513View attachment 2921514

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Ralphiegirl

Does anyone know the name of the logical fallacy (if it is one) in the last comment?

where one person can’t (or won’t) follow the argument so they deliberately misconstrue something to change the subject?
Is it strawman?

No I think, thats something else she does:
A straw man fallacy is the informal fallacy of refuting an argument different from the one actually under discussion, while not recognizing or acknowledging the distinction. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man". Wikipedia

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Absolute class.
Now, I'm sure this was pointed out at the time but Ian Sommerville is actually a British author with no acting credits to his name. And she was obviously drunk typing Ian SOMERHALDER, no? You'd think she would know his name.
That might be a bit awkward if they meet up at a Convention 😂

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Thank you!

Is this the same lady whose Etsy shop was then was targeted by Alice and her FMs, and some people from Tattle then bought some of her things to support her?

And then she came on Tattle to thank people? Or have I confused two people/incidents?
I think this may be a different person sorry! I'm not sure though if I got muddled with all the varying people Alice has said she'd destroyed or if I've just not looked at the time line of this one. I do think it's a different person to the one you've mentioned though 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lulugrace

VIP Member
To be fair to Alice, she didn’t send 7000 pages to Ioan and Bianca. That’s just how long the PDF document of the screenshots of her social media postings is, and it does contain other things apart from Ioan and Bianca, as well as people’s replies to Alice.

Although I have no idea how many messages Alice has sent to them. I think in the DVRO request Ioan said she’s sent “hundreds” of harassing messages and voicemails? And she would have sent more after the DVRO was granted.
My bad 🤦🏼‍♀️
But as you say it was enough to get an RO! I'd put my bets on it being between 500 to 700 of them, if we include the post RO ones. If we add in all the ones from sockbro, her cronies, and her sock accounts, I think it would be in the 1000s.
You're quite right to correct me, I don't wanna be doing a mAlice and be giving false/incorrect information 😉🩷
---
I'll set up the new thread! It looks like this has won thread title:

This links back to this thread, my love...unless I'm loosing the plot...highly possible 😉
Edit: I have in fact lost the plot as you say "I'll set up a new thread 🤦🏼‍♀️....I'm on fire today 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mousse

Guessing malice’s behaviour extended to Twitter as well although I can’t be sure as posts the lady under discussion posted the other week are gone (narrowing myself down to one of 13,000 people by posting this lol)

Reactions: 10

Old Soak

VIP Member
with very very very very striking similarities to Alice. The messages and the relentless nature of it are pretty much a copy of what Alice send to and posted about Ioan. This is why she is very strongly insisting to claim that she is being a victim of Marthas, rather than her being a Martha. She deep down will have seen herself in her.

Seriously, the success of Baby Reindeer has convinced me now that Ioan pitching his story would be a success.
lol thanks. I took the lazy way out

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
No someone made a comment about her death and then a bunch of joking comments were made. I do realize they were jokes. But still … I’m just being honest that it rubbed me the wrong way.
---

Sorry. My mistake. I read that last line about entitled bitches being about the kids since that’s what your post was about. Apologies if I was wrong.
Maybe this thread is getting to be a bit much for you? Feel free to take a step back if need be