Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love if her sock usage was called out publicly eg in court, like Jack Monroe. Unfortunately not even not many people know about this… same way most people still believe Kim Kardashian over the Taylor thing.

it’s sad that our society lets liars get away with it so often.

Reactions: 36
The consequences wouldn't just affect Ioan, I honestly can see Alice going to jail if she went down this route.

Reactions: 16
Are we sure that her real dad isn't ex-President Fart? She's incredibly like him in character.

Reactions: 17
How dare you go and have cocktails on court day ...if anyone deserves drinks and canopies its you 🩷

Reactions: 22
The biggest lie she tells herself is that she’s a girl mom. Girl mom’s don’t talk about their girls educational challenges, their health problems and how big their noses will be.

Reactions: 46
You know what just reading that this is what might be alluding too, actually makes me feel sick. If she does down this road, I really hope she gets put in prison for it; surely even the girls would know it's wrong to accuse someone of anything (the fake RO attempt and JJ, hopefully put the fear of god in her ever doing somethign like that again) let alone this.
Someone in the UK not that long ago was wrongly labelled with this, and he took his own life, even though he name has been cleared .

Reactions: 22
There is no lie big enough to cover Alice's ass for court tomorrow.

Reactions: 23
New dawn, new day - same Alice. She is udderly despicable. I hope JJ hands it to her tomorrow.

Reactions: 23
Has she burned herself out in the DM comments yet?
Nope, still going strong
What makes me laugh is that the DM says they "finally" confirmed when they got together, yet in court documents from nearly 2 years ago, Ioan confirmed multiple times when they got together !

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.