Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was all so crazy, I was having a couple of beer but I didn’t realize until now (I told y’all I’m behind haha) that there were 4 bleeping versions. I just screenshatted whenever and whatever 🤣
shero! thank you for getting the receipts xx
---
Can you imagine being on Alice's secret FM whatsapp chat and getting the order to go defend her in the comments of a twitter post or a daily mail article... it's beyond, like who are these weirdos? If I was on whatsapp group like that I'd know I was being taken for a mug... I think lol... I just can't imagine what it's like... "SOS - Article in Daily Mail... defend me against the bogan, and whenever anyone says I need to get a j-o-b make sure you explain why I literally cannot work, ever..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This not having the balls to reveal my true identity has really resonated with me. I think it's time for me to step out from behind my flak vest of anonymity.

1714864541577.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Alice scored an own goal yet again when she posted all this Tattle stuff (including the wild theories about stalkers, as well as the unhinged accusations about sexualizing her children), so close in time to the post where she misidentified the child whose photo she was posting. Big E commented on that earlier post, proving that her underage child clearly reads her meltdowns on Instagram and is encouraged to do so. She doesn't protect her kids at all. Smartest person in the room.
---
duck. I am still not caught up but I see you made that point first 🤣🥰
Great minds 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Once upon a time there was a lady named Alice. Alice was famous in France. She met a man famous in the UK. Both Alice and her 'famous man' started out the same time. They had the same amount of time to get famous but Alice was ahead of Ioan in the fame game, as she had a fiancé who was supremely wealthy and indulgent. However, once Ioan and Alice met, they both had the same amount of time to build a career and the same amount of time to be successful. They got married late (39 for her, 34 for him). Ioan had £2m, Alice had significantly less ($26 😂). Alice is angry that she has been unable to develop a successful acting career from the age of 39 onwards as she had 2 children. Despite the fact Ioan paid for a nanny and a housekeeper from the moment the children were born, Alice only acted sporadically (The Vampire Diaries, Lost,the Mentalist).
Alice, your once upon a time has come back to haunt you with it's reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If Tattle is her biggest worry, she has no worries. Hope she is getting the info the court requested instead of lurking us and screenshatting.... that's not what they're interested in Malice! Neither are the police

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The truth is coming out if/when Ioan and Bianca file to extend the DVRO. They have to attach evidence of why they need to extended. That day is going to be a witch for Alice cos she hates being exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The truth is coming out if/when Ioan and Bianca file to extend the DVRO. They have to attach evidence of why they need to extended. That day is going to be a witch for Alice cos she hates being exposed.
Not to be all x-files but the truth is out there (already). No way they won't go for an extension. Doesn't matter to her FMs. Apparently they can't read.

Reactions: 32
Alice, no one plots your demise, you do it to yourself, you dim-witted narcissist.
That’s it exactly. I/we have no control over whether she behaves in a way that is insane and contra all her and the girls best interests.
But we can sit here, watch, document and comment. But it’s not a bleeping plot 🤣
She could just shut the duck up……or nah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if anyone posted this update yet (apologies if they did- sooo many posts to catch up on today)
Called it. Ioan stopped the money train for the Walrus. I'm sure she is still getting child support, but how much? Not $10 000.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Is Alice going to pull an all-nighter and delete the DVRO breaking comments? If she does, she'll look a right mess in the morning.

1000005509.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.