Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Judge Josh gave her one last chance to get her tit together (i.e. provide full disclosure by the next hearing) before imposing some kind of sanction for being in contempt? I bet the "fibro flare" was raised as an excuse as well as "technical issues" (i.e. feedback from recording) on the video call.

Reactions: 28
We applauded her cutting back on the booze then she went and celebrated by necking a bottle of Rosè. You just can’t help some people

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon Alice and her latest lawyer will part ways on Monday and Janina (???) will be joining Marie, Bernal et al for cocktails on the beach and a well-earned rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve been trying to catch up, full gratitude to those turds who’ve caught all the crazy from the last couple of days… was almost like the good old days for a while there!

Can I make the small suggestion / request that someone who was around / is better than I am at it than I am, makes a fantastic summary for the next thread for all of the traffic she’s bound to have sent over here!!
This is our civic duty people! If not from her silly IG own goal then from the daft Daily Fail article
(Of which I had a grand old time reading the comment section, landslide negative reactions btw)

There is simply too much in these 200+ threads for new people to process. I think a nice bullet point summary to catch any new 👀 ‘s up to speed would be a good idea after her publicity of this forum recently. (Obviously for the voracious reader there is a wonderfully stocked Wiki resource!)

As you were you wonderful truth seekers 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself financially.
Next thread title suggestion 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Called it. Ioan stopped the money train for the Walrus. I'm sure she is still getting child support, but how much? Not $10 000.
While I think this too I reckon Alice is just her dick-ish self and smearing him with something that is false but that is also technically true (he has paid so much support that he is off the hook for many months/years, but Alice is focusing on him not paying now, as she did previously). She didnt mention even once the lack of support the past months because there was no way to spin it as not defamatory (she made the DM do the job though), obviously she also never mentioned being supported because that would be too much truth for her cult members. I reckon if the court orders on tuesday temporary support/they agree to it (and I think it will happen, but much less than 10k), she will stop bringing it up. Unless its very little.

There is obviously also a real chance that she walks out with no support at all. Ioan overpaid a lot, judges usually dont think that lifelong spousal support is appropriate even if you are over 10 years married especially with a DVRO. And they can also cancel or reduce child support if they think that a parent is actively preventing joint custody to get more money (she admitted this many times), if they are not cooperative with financial documents and if they exagerate their costs. All three points apply to her. And all her lawyers will have told her that this can happen. This is why she is so stupid for weaponising her kids in that extreme way she did (eg turning Ella into an abuser), the kids were the only thing that made Ioan VERY generous, this will diminish more and more. of course he will always care and be concerned for them, but if they push it (and the court also orders him to pay very little) he will "only" try to guarantee them a roof over their head somewhere in Los Angeles, yknow, like every parent. The demands/expectations on Ioan seem to be higher despite being abused by his own kids.

Of course Alice will spin all of this as "expensive lawyers do tricks to not pay", but it's all things she has done: she has abused him, she alienated the kids (you cant talk yourself out of this, there is enough proof by your own words), she is uncooperative, she inflates costs. Ioan has been extraordinary generous and she blew his goodwill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Morning fuckos!
I see the bio has changed yet again, tell me that you're been told you're not getting any spousal support without telling me 😉
Also it's my birthday today, so if mAlice could take it easy, because ill be out with my RL friends enjoying it 😉 🎂🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself financially.
Next thread title suggestion 😉
I feel like this is now out dated due to the bio change.

This is what happens when we’re up against the smartest person in the room….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Morning fuckos!
I see the bio has changed yet again, tell me that you're been told you're not getting any spousal support without telling me 😉
Also it's my birthday today, so if mAlice could take it easy, because ill be out with my RL friends enjoying it 😉 🎂🥂
Happy birthday 🥰 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like this is now out dated due to the bio change.

This is what happens when we’re up against the smartest person in the room….
Her bio doesn't say she's actually going to do it though...just that she's "working on" being able to support herself.

Like Bernal said she was working on providing her financial disclosure.

Actually doing it is another thing altogether.
What's she done for three and half years? A few cameos and one scam convention that she left early? I don't see her working three jobs like other single parents.

Reactions: 37
Morning fuckos!
Hope you have a great day lovely Lulu, and a wonderful year full of both exciting adventures and lovely peaceful moments 🥰😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning fuckos!
Happy birthday 🎂 Enjoy 🎊🎉🥂🍸🍹

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure if anyone posted this update yet (apologies if they did- sooo many posts to catch up on today)
Another lie. She would need 2 conventions a month to support herself. She is angry about the last court hearing and being asked to show receipts.

Reactions: 20
pains me to say this but I would not be surprised if the older girl is out of school due to MH issues, exacerbated by her mother’s behaviour.
I noticed her all black ensemble. This isn't how kids dress in LA. I'm not saying don't dress differently but teenage girls are mean and won't want to hang out with the oddball.

Reactions: 8
Morning fuckos!
Happy birthday! Hope you have a lovely day☺

Reactions: 12
I was thinking about what it is about tattle that winds her up so much- because in terms of threads on here, this one is actually incredibly mild. And it’s simply because it’s an accurate and factual log of her behaviour. Without tattle she may well have been able to play the victim for even longer, but the receipts are all here and she hates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.