Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs social media for work😂😂😂😂😂 The Abuser needs social media to make up her lies and nonsense to go on the sidebar of shame in the Daily Fail. I wonder how much they pay her, if they do of course.
I'm beginning to think she's paying them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She will never manage this without breaching her DVRO, unless she actually would tell the truth
View attachment 2915378
Who is the "we" she plans to do a Podcast with? Please don't tell me she would have her 14 year old daughter participate, the one she is desperately trying to protect.

Reactions: 32
The book? You mean The Books 1) the story of Gill and the Rhys's fued 2)The documentary/book on Ioan and the divorce 3) The book on Ioan and how his mother sabotaged the wedding. I have never known someone who, in their own words, has SO MANY books paid upfront and has never published a word (Alice, if your booze soddled memory is not intact, you said, in your OWN WORDS, you were paid upfront and had all these lined up.)
Re: Tattle. If Tattle reports, debates about and gossips about information freely put out by the 'gossipee' it becomes very very grey, especially if the 'gossipee' has been shown to frequently lie. If the 'gossipee' is a public figure who has not opened themselves up to personal gossip, eg an influencer, who openly posts for money, without a lot of personal content and a bunch of people come back with lies about how that influencer earns money and attacks on their personal life, that is not part of their 'influencer persona', that is open for legal action. If a 'gossipee' has by their own actions and words, behaved in a way to make the 'gossip' and speculation not only relevant but factual, the 'gossipee' is very likely to lose a legal challenge. Alice - gossiping about facts -eg DVRO and your very own words, will not be successful in a legal challenge. Hence Katie Price. Alice you are currently the cut-Price USA version. The next argument is how available the information is. Tattle is not an open forum social media platform. To gain access to Tattle, you need to 1. find the website 2. find the specific thread relating to the 'gossipee', of which there are likely to be many and 3. prove why the information is more harmful that what the 'gossipee' has actually released. An opinion on actual behaviour is not a means to sue someone, especially if evidence can be provided to back that opinion. Alice, bless you, good luck 😂 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌🥴
PS also you forget how Tattle works (see above no 1) - it is not open SM - you need to specifically search it, click into it and then review it. In other words, you touch the poo directly.💩 Almost every sensible person would ignore. But hey, Alice, you continue to 'do you', after all, it has worked so well for you so far🙄🥴
Look you lot.. you're being really unfair.

She'll get to writing the books when she's finished the 12,000 word essay about the TSA agent OK????

• Haha
Reactions: 37
On the first day, there was light; on the second day, the sky and the air; on the third day, there was land and plants; on the fourth day, there was the sun and moon; on the fifth day, there were birds and aquatic animals; and on the sixth day, there were animals and man. And on the seventh day God rested. On the eighth day Alice finished her book and called it Jesus bleeping Christ Ioan you want to sell the house 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Normal mothers when facing a brick wall: “right kids, get dressed , help me make a picnic and let’s get the duck out of here for the day. Mountains or beach?”
If you're Alice "right kids, we're going to the police station. They've been gossiping about me again on Tattle". Still it gets them out of the house, so always a silver lining...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And what Alice should be REALLY scared of is inland revenue evidence of earnings from media PRIOR to the Vampire con in Georgia 😂

Reactions: 19
If she truly wouldn't want people discussing her parenting choices, her actions and her life in general, she would keep it private. Every day she has a choice what to post on instagram, especially all the stuff involving the kids. She says she wants to keep them safe but then continues to plaster them all over her SM, directly involving them, sharing details about their insecurities etc.
You want to protect someone? Then keep them out of it. Don't make them fight your battles. It's that simple.

She's the one who made everything public in the first place. She's the one who made a group chat including Bianca and her mother for the sole reason of slagging her off. She's the one who contacted Ioans employer trying to cause trouble for him on set. She's the one making atrocious comments regarding Biancas MS. She's the one who threatened Ioan with a fake "abuse diary" in order to destroy him. She's the one with the DVRO against her. She's the only one to blame here.

I know I've said this before but I'll say it again. She can try and pretend and make up her own little world in where she's the wronged woman but it will never change reality. The truth is already out there. Even now with her latest instagram posts she showed everyone her true self yet again. Her narc ego was severly damaged when Ioan decided to take action in court and the infamous court documents became available to the public. A lot of people see her for what she truly is. That wound will never fully heal again. She's gonna have to live with that for the rest of her life. A real nightmare for any narc, is it not?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm beginning to think she's paying them 😂😂
Actually, no jokes, she has probably paid for (or got a discount from Alison Boshoff) the DM PR package, which allows a certain amount of publicity and delayed/moderated comment (aka Julia Fox). It is actually a thing. Unfortunately, Alison Boshoff no longer appears to be a bosom buddy! So sad.

Reactions: 22
If she truly wouldn't want people discussing her parenting choices, her actions and her life in general, she would keep it private. Every day she has a choice what to post on instagram, especially all the stuff involving the kids. She says she wants to keep them safe but then continues to plaster them all over her SM, directly involving them, sharing details about their insecurities etc.
You want to protect someone? Then keep them out of it. Don't make them fight your battles. It's that simple.

She's the one who made everything public in the first place. She's the one who made a group chat including Bianca and her mother for the sole reason of slagging her off. She's the one who contacted Ioans employer trying to cause trouble for him on set. She's the one making atrocious comments regarding Biancas MS. She's the one who threatened Ioan with a fake "abuse diary" in order to destroy him. She's the one with the DVRO against her. She's the only one to blame here.

I know I've said this before but I'll say it again. She can try and pretend and make up her own little world in where she's the wronged woman but it will never change reality. The truth is already out there. Even now with her latest instagram posts she showed everyone her true self yet again. Her narc ego was severly damaged when Ioan decided to take action in court and the infamous court documents became available to the public. A lot of people see her for what she truly is. That wound will never fully heal again. She's gonna have to live with that for the rest of her life. A real nightmare for any narc, is it not?
It boggles the mind, frankly. I think this is why this whole thing (3 bloody long years of this) is so fascinating to me. I barely follow any other threads on here like this one - but I just can't understand how someone even loosely tethered as she is to the industry would do 1/100th of the batshit crazy things she has done over the years. Surely after meltdown v1.0 she would have gotten some crisis PR and sorted out her image let alone meltdown v3billion26. It's astonishing.

Reactions: 33
I’m wondering if when one of the girls writes their memoirs of life with Mommie Dearest where the trip to BH Police Department will feature in their great days out.

Will it be better than YogurtLand, up their with Trader Joes, almost as exciting as the dog groomers or will it be a white-knuckle ride in the Prius only surpassed by a trip to the coffee shop?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Serious talk now, she actually isnt entirely wrong. Actors should have Social Media because it helps promoting your work (if you have work), but a lot of actors don't need it or dont use their social media even to promote their work, no matter if they are big names or not. In her case it's probably also working against her because her feed is negatively loaded, even if her posts are sometimes not, but the perception of her is negatively loaded due to the divorce/abuse (I have no doubt that Ioan wasnt posting about Harrow S3 because it was on the high of Alice's first meltdown where a lot of people still thought that he did her wrong) and she has constantly her minions in the comments going on about negative things. and she always carries the risk to suddenly go off (like today), so it may scare off potential employers. I think her Social Media is what prevents her partly from working, if anything. People that are in the news negatively for their personal life usually either cut down the posting or lock comments (Ioan has done this to this day). If they are a smaller account they simply moderate their feed well.

So if Alice genuinely would care about IG as a purpose for her "work" (I guess conventions count) the easy solution is to lock your comments. It would cut a ton of oxygen for us here too, because 99 % of the content here comes from her comments in interactions with her minions (where she appears to be less careful than in her initial posts). But obviously the truth is that her feed is not particulary relevant for work. She simply needs to have interaction with people online, to a certain extent this is also okay, but her twitter time showed that this became a addiction that massively impacted her life (I am still certain that killed her marriage), and she can not fully live out this addiction on a site like IG that is less debating friendly. But it gets good supply in at least.

It's like when she claims to have moved to BH for the kids to visit better schools, but in reality it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So just for fun, it's rhyme time, I'll start with:
There once was a lady called Alice, whose brother drove into a giant phallus...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What this all boils down to is:
🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 ALICE YOU MADE THIS PUBLIC ALL BY YOURSELF🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
So suck the consequences witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Actually, no jokes, she has probably paid for (or got a discount from Alison Boshoff) the DM PR package, which allows a certain amount of publicity and delayed/moderated comment (aka Julia Fox). It is actually a thing. Unfortunately, Alison Boshoff no longer appears to be a bosom buddy! So sad.
Boshoff got cold feet when Andrea Burkhart called her out on the publication of the application for the restraining order which hadn't even been updated to the court website. Then we had Alice deleting the chummy Bessie mate photo from her IG. Both were profiting from the denigration of Ioan and Bianca, both needed to hide that fact!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t know how she does it. I’m behind on this bloody thread and I’m the one posting her crap…🤣View attachment 2915047
Sure, Dear Abby etc etc

She has dropped the fake Bianca act and now it's mad Alice and her litany of screenshots being whipped out.

I wonder if she went on a rant about us with Judge Josh instead of dealing with trial setting dates?? I think it's likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m wondering if when one of the girls writes their memoirs of life with Mommie Dearest where the trip to BH Police Department will feature in their great days out.

Will it be better than YogurtLand, up their with Trader Joes, almost as exciting as the dog groomers or will it be a white-knuckle ride in the Prius only surpassed by a trip to the coffee shop?
You forgot the "let's open some boxes and look at old photos and magazines of me"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.