Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5558.jpeg

Here’s an idea…

Get out of bed, get an apron on and ask Gloria for some hot tips.

Ask her where the affordable rent is too.

You’re welcome.

Now chop chop.. 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Are all of Ioan's other women in the room with us right now?

View attachment 2915921
Ah that famous lover’s paradise. If it’s a romantic tryst or a weekend of passion you just can’t beat Leeds.
---
i don’t know who pointed this out originally but it’s true, whenever Alice has one of her tantrums Bianca’s posts get a ton more likes.

Yikes. That’s got to sting. 🐝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
A little addition to today’s Dead Poets’ Society meeting. 😁

There was once a rat in a car
It confused the ride with a bar
A scent of rosé in the air
A driver who roared like a bear
The rat, in terror, shaken with chills,
Fled quickly to Beverly Hills
Where it was met by another scare
As the same car was already there
The HARROWing truth came to light:
From Alice there can be no flight

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is Alice going to pull an all-nighter and delete the DVRO breaking comments? If she does, she'll look a right mess in the morning.
I don't think so at this point. If Ioan and Bianca have her dead to rights on even some of her sock account usage then she has been breaking the DVRO continuously for almost a year and a half now. She's subjected I&B to non-stop slander and harassment. Deleting this weekends stuff, and I'm sure tomorrow will be a doozy as well, is like tossing a few deck chairs off the Titanic to keep it afloat.
As well, I believe she thinks she's making a stand for her defense by catagorically denying she abuses and then muddying the waters as much as possible. I mean she's basically just tossing tit at the wall to see what sticks. She's already been caught though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I’m definitely getting some ‘things aren’t going well’ vibes. I mean she’s even possibly making plans to consider thinking about maybe paying her own bills one day.. That’s some real radical talk right there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Not sure if anyone posted this update yet (apologies if they did- sooo many posts to catch up on today)
She's not handing that financial information over is she? She knows she's going to get stung for it, JJ can only conclude that she's hiding money 🤔
That begging bowl is coming out again 💅

Reactions: 37
Countless threats and accusations against Yo
Unleashing flying monkeys galore
No thought for anyone but herself
Too bad he won’t pay any more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She's not handing that financial information over is she? She knows she's going to get stung for it, JJ can only conclude that she's hiding money 🤔
That begging bowl is coming out again 💅
It sounds like it's possible the judge didn't continue her support, and won't, until she turns over her financials. It would seem like she's between a rock and a very hard place. It makes sense since the temp order on support ended April 30, and it was mentioned today she might lose her support if she didn't get some information, and he only gave her a couple days. Just sitting up too late and ruminating on what a wild ass day this has been. MOO.

Reactions: 28
I’m definitely getting some ‘things aren’t going well’ vibes. I mean she’s even possibly making plans to consider thinking about maybe paying her own bills one day.. That’s some real radical talk right there.
I wonder when she’ll realise one convention a year is not going to cut it???!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So all the fake posting about having moved on, being so happy and a changed person who is just getting on with life and so so happy lasted up until the court date?

Now it's back to being everyone else's fault she's in the situation she's in, threatening everyone who dares to highlight the truth and inciting her followers to harass people.

How's winning going for you Alice?

Reactions: 52
She says she wants this tit to be over yet she just fans the flames. That is all she has ever done. Self sabotaging at every turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Once upon a time there was a lady named Alice. Alice was famous in France. She met a man famous in the UK. Both Alice and her 'famous man' started out the same time. They had the same amount of time to get famous but Alice was ahead of Ioan in the fame game, as she had a fiancé who was supremely wealthy and indulgent. However, once Ioan and Alice met, they both had the same amount of time to build a career and the same amount of time to be successful. They got married late (39 for her, 34 for him). Ioan had £2m, Alice had significantly less ($26 😂). Alice is angry that she has been unable to develop a successful acting career from the age of 39 onwards as she had 2 children. Despite the fact Ioan paid for a nanny and a housekeeper from the moment the children were born, Alice only acted sporadically (The Vampire Diaries, Lost,the Mentalist).
Alice, your once upon a time has come back to haunt you with it's reality.
Ioan was already way more famous than Alice when they met, and had achieved a lot more. He was always going to achieve more, as he had/has genuine talent.

I agree with the rest of your post though.

Reactions: 24
To use Alice’s own phrase, the cognitive dissonance it must take to believe Alice is the injured party in this shitshow is staggering.

The girls are victims but not victims of Tattlers or their father leaving their mother. They’re victims of Alice’s crap parenting, failure to protect them and inability to adult.

It pains me to say this but I would not be surprised if the older girl is out of school due to MH issues, exacerbated by her mother’s behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
So all the fake posting about having moved on, being so happy and a changed person who is just getting on with life and so so happy lasted up until the court date?

Now it's back to being everyone else's fault she's in the situation she's in, threatening everyone who dares to highlight the truth and inciting her followers to harass people.

How's winning going for you Alice?
She's going to erupt again before Tuesday 💅

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.