Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just for fun, it's rhyme time, I'll start with:
There once was a lady called Alice, whose brother drove into a giant phallus...
She opened her maw
Thus breaking the law
Yet can’t stop calling us callous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Has this been edited from ‘we’ to ‘The girls and I

View attachment 2914884

Lol. I believe we would call him a late actor.

View attachment 2914886
Why has she got to involve the girls in everything? For God’s sake just protect them. They shouldn’t know anything about this crap. If she wants to vent, invite a close friend over when the girls are out of the way with their dad….. Oh wait, two things wrong with that sentence 🤦‍♀️……
Seriously though, imagine this being your life, police, restraining orders, court, custody, fighting online. It would be overwhelming for an adult let alone for two children. Furthermore the reason all this is happening is because a good man left an unhappy marriage and wanted to continue the loving relationship he had with his children. You’d think he was a devil worshipping axe murderer.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She opened her maw
Thus breaking the law
Yet can’t stop calling us callous
She had an eternal 26 bucks,
and when breaking her dvro gave zero fucks
sadly the queen had to move on from her palace

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That Lisa (aka Ashley Ganzi) can duck right off too

I guess we finding out what Alice's niggles are (people shining a light on her abuse)
Suck it up Alice. You fucked around. We found out.
idk if it'd too early for thread title noms, BIB seems to sum it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She had an eternal 26 bucks,
and when breaking her dvro gave zero fucks
sadly the queen had to move on from her palace
When flustered, shouts bully,
Which is bullshit most fully,
Considering it's her that is dripping with malice

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When flustered, shouts bully,
Which is bullshit most fully,
Considering it's her that is dripping with malice
To Trader Joe's in blue shoes,
Loading up on the booze,
All to drink every night from her chalice.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Funny that she hasn't deleted her first Tattle post even though she says she doesn't want Tattle sullying her feed. I think she deleted the second post because she was making untruth claims about their intent and it made her look insane. Even her supporters were pointing it out to her. After the negative response in the DM about her first post, imagine how the second one would have been received. Making statements about @CookieMonsta and the police wasn't the smartest either. I don't think the removal had anything to do with Alice wanting to keep it positive.

Reactions: 34
this represents her fans well imo. apparently if you take the kids away into your sole "care" there is a magic protection shield around you that allows you to be as abusive as you want. It's your victims fault then. And your victim is not allowed to fight back, because magic. I'm sure the ex-partners of all these women most thrive now to have these women of their backs (I am sure that a few of her fans actually have horrible ex-partners, but given that Alice is a text book abuser and narc you have to doubt most of them for seeing themselves in Alice)
View attachment 2914800

there were at least four versions

1st one
View attachment 2914791
then she was obsessing over one user here
View attachment 2914782
In the 3rd version she added the bit about Ioan in
View attachment 2914784
then in her current version she removed half of that again (clearly even she realized that this is a dumb thing to say after those same kids tried to get the most ridiculous DVRO against him ever)
View attachment 2914788
It was all so crazy, I was having a couple of beer but I didn’t realize until now (I told y’all I’m behind haha) that there were 4 bleeping versions. I just screenshatted whenever and whatever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If you're Alice "right kids, we're going to the police station. They've been gossiping about me again on Tattle". Still it gets them out of the house, so always a silver lining...
Maybe they can stop for a coffee on the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice lies
Alice denies
Alice lies
The end
Proof is such an issue for Alice that she needs desperately to DARVO

Reactions: 22
I’m wondering if when one of the girls writes their memoirs of life with Mommie Dearest where the trip to BH Police Department will feature in their great days out.

Will it be better than YogurtLand, up their with Trader Joes, almost as exciting as the dog groomers or will it be a white-knuckle ride in the Prius only surpassed by a trip to the coffee shop?
You beat me to it & way more funny! 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if when one of the girls writes their memoirs of life with Mommie Dearest where the trip to BH Police Department will feature in their great days out.
The kids also threatened to report Iris to police for eh, sitting in IG's car. The apples aren't falling far from the tree.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s deleted the comment where she misidentifies the freesia as a jasmine!!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.