Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000052357.png

It's not our fault that battle.life was taken 😭
I have no idea if that site is even a thing and I don't want to know

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sooooo...I'm thinking it went really well for her in court on Friday then?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
anyway, I spend 8 hours in trains today plus another 2 hours waiting for those delayed trains. I had football and motorsports to entertain me but Alice nicely filled the gaps today 🙌

Oh btw, if her claim is true and she is not glued to tattle but has her minions send her screenshots...that's pathetic, not for her, but them. Imagine spending all your day collecting useless screenshots for a court-certified abuser while you have twitter notifications on for anything that is posted about said abusers victims so that you can spread lies and ableistic insults about them under those posts. I guess your life must be really pathetic to put that energy in just because a somewhat famous person sees that you are a useful idiot that would do anything to be recognized by said famous person. I would feel sorry for them, but if you are capable of such vile things against a innocent person you deserve no better. So I actually applaud Alice for this in a way that she takes advantage of these saddos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Bianca has way more sense than to look at these threads
She can totally look here and there's nothing wrong with that. We have nothing to hide. It wouldn't become the all consuming addiction that it clearly is for Alice.

Hi Alice :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She will never manage this without breaching her DVRO, unless she actually would tell the truth
1000028811.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Christ woman get off Tattle and Instagram and go enjoy your weekend with your kids ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
obviously different rules apply to those that "wronged" Queen Alice. That's how all her arguments work.
---
@Mad Betty she uuvs you
View attachment 2915326
Hi Alice.
Yes, doxxing is very illegal, both in the UK and US. @Mad Betty and anyone else you target won't need to sue you, they just need to call the police because it is a criminal offence. You have literally just admitted you are trying to Doxx people. Again i must point out, a criminal offence.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
one of her minions says how its good that Ioan pays no child support because it gives Alice leverage in court. Trump supporters have a better sense of reality than these people 💀

anyways
1000028814.jpg

---
Why would we take police action against her if she is just amusing us? 💀
1000028815.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Today I learned that there are HUNDREDS OF ANGRY WOMEN on here. 😂😂

Since most of our posts are pointing out things Alice has said and done herself, this is the typical narcissist's reaction--she's being called out for her abuse (for which she has a domestic violence restraining order and which once got her arrested) and of course that means she's the victim.

Oh, and anyone who was doxxed may want to check out this lady, who kindly admitted to it.

View attachment 2914571
But also only ten or twenty people 🤣
IMG_3941.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I went to the police. Turns out it was the same detective that was supporting I and B. I feel no
Shame in admitting this now. I did nothing wrong. She tried to ruin my life and failed. If she tries again I have the money to take legal action that she cannot afford. And I will, mark my words.

And thank you to people on here that hugely supported me with kind messages and flowers. I broke my back (again) not long after all this tit happened and along with real life friends and family you got me through it. But you guys understand more. Bloody love you all ❤
So UK police are aware of her crap against I and B too? When I say her I mean "Tone" as he clearly had his collar felt and quickly changed his bio. Tone is Alice but he allows it as he's paid.

Reactions: 23
Did anyone screenshot the reply about MITH and how funny he was on twitter and how Alice lost touch with so many people on there?

Does she have amnesia?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.