Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will never manage this without breaching her DVRO, unless she actually would tell the truth
View attachment 2915378
So Alice is adding a podcast to the book about her split from Ioan, the book about the alleged feud between Ioan's family and Matthew Rhys's family (which she has been paid upfront for), and the screenplay about Ioan having an affair with Bianca?

Alice, the podcast can wait, we really want to read at least one book from you please!

You said you were paid upfront for the book on the family feuds, so isn't the publisher frustrated that nearly three years later, you still haven't completed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Woke up to 15 pages of Alice losing her nut and found out we’re all one of 10-20 bitter old Welsh boomer women? Learn something new every day! 😂

I’m just going to take my Kiwi millennial ass to the corner with some breakfast popcorn and watch her dig her own hole deeper by insisting to her Insta sheep that doxxing isn’t a crime (it is), that there’s no evidence of her abuse (there is, there are 7000 pages of screenshots and about the same number of legal documents 😂), and that she’s a good mum (she isn’t, her kids probably can’t remember a time where she wasn’t glued to a screen).

Be a mother, Alice, you whack job noodle haired washed up former actress.
Oh wait, the word whack job is probably abuse to you because J.O.B. is your trigger word😂 Sorry babe, I know the idea of your impending financial distress is scary. Don't worry, your many friends on Insta will help you! Because they’re real! They’re the same as having real friends! Honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What kind of friend tells their other friend there are people on the internet holding you to account calling you a bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tattle is showing me engagement rings. That's been done already.

How about...

Wedding dresses.
Wedding dresses.
Wedding dresses.
I think a combination of these things caused her meltdown:
1. Bernal gave the money back to the court to distribute to the new lawyer. Oof. She had plans for that cash.
2. Her pap pics were not flattering. She was waiting to do a big reveal - all staged, of course. This is not how she wanted to be seen.
3. Ioan's movie and premiere are coming up. Bianca will be with Ioan on the red carpet, meeting all the stars.
4. Judge Josh shut down thr bank of Ioan.
Mix together with 1 bottle of rose, wait 3 hours and post your creation on insta.
Good Lord, I'm tired. Isn't she fng tired? I I think that I and B probably don't read what she posts. I think they have someone gathering the info for them, and just have meetings to update/inform. Then they can make decisions in regard to action. It would kill the abuser to know that they don't even read her posts lol 🤣🤣🤣.
I was having fun with AI and put some descriptions in for a wedding in Wales. This is nice to look at, I think

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So Alice is adding a podcast to the book about her split from Ioan, the book about the alleged feud between Ioan's family and Matthew Rhys's family (which she has been paid upfront for), and the screenplay about Ioan having an affair with Bianca?

Alice, the podcast can wait, we really want to read at least one book from you please!

You said you were paid upfront for the book on the family feuds, so isn't the publisher frustrated that nearly three years later, you still haven't completed it?
tit you've just answered the question of why Alice isn't presenting her financial information, she's not declared the upfront payment of the book 😜💅

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m just so excited to find out which of you other guys I am too, apart from myself. Really hoping to also be @kingseven, @scantysandwich or @hermionegrangerrrr whose posts have made me audibly snort with lols so many times. Secretly hoping to be @Hiraeth too.

Fingers crossed I’m not also @klairklopp, cos I’d really like to have a cuppa with her. #yorkshire

Literally hundreds of us here. But we’re all the same 10-20 angry Welsh women. 🤭
We are all each other 🤣
I'm half Welsh btw mAlice 👋🏼 although I was born in London.
Also I take no offence at being called middle aged, because you know I'm an adult 🤷🏼‍♀️ and silly things like that don't bother me 💅
Also I've probably lived a far more fun and enriched life than her, I could go on but unlike mAlice I don't blow my own trumpet 😉
I'm especially not going to be offended by a toxic leach, who is a proven abuser in a court of law. You're gonna have to better than that love, because I'm also a DV/narc survivor.
The thing that makes me laugh is she really thinks we just sit on here all day, when in fact she's the one sitting online all day, swigging booze and goggling her ex. I've got pebbles in my garden that do more than her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
tit you've just answered the question of why Alice isn't presenting her financial information, she's not declared the upfront payment of the book 😜💅
and all her earnings from being on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Of course they haven't, but Alice is alluding to being afraid for her life etc..etc.. 🙄
Is all a load of made up shite I expect she'll use it next week when JJ asks her why she's still not submitted her finances.
Sorry JJ I was busy fighting trolls on tattle, Bianca sent them to my house they were going to attack me with cheese strings 😭
BIB I'm actually lolling ! That cheese string saga was epic, honestly I'm chuckling away to myself thinking about that thread, bleeping hell we've had some funny tit on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm dying today with this thread. I've really missed this version of Alice's peonality. The Bianca skin suit one was so boring. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 50
BIB I'm actually lolling ! That cheese string saga was epic, honestly I'm chuckling away to myself thinking about that thread, bleeping hell we've had some funny tit on here 🤣
I have to say the salad cream threads are amongst the funniest for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did someone spend so much time in here they are trying to get their own thread title? Or was it more of an accidental confession. Whatever, I’m loving this new, no fucks given version of her. Who knows what she might let slip before the weekend is out.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
obviously different rules apply to those that "wronged" Queen Alice. That's how all her arguments work.
---
@Mad Betty she uuvs you
View attachment 2915326
Ooooh silly mAlice, of all people to pick a fight with, Mad Betty is not one you wanna mess with. Now, doxxing falls under the category of of Cyber Bullying, which the law take very seriously in the UK and US, these days. B appears to have a duck load of evidence, so by all means FAFO 💅

Noted: mAlice didn't name the detective, someone on here did and mAlice has admitted that she knows said detective, who is dealing with her case, what case is that then mAlice?
All MB did was say she knows that detective, not that they knew they are dealing with your case, she just gave something away there 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's gonna be a long night. I'm guessing Alice has plenty vino on hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For anyone who may venture over here following Alice’s unhinged ranting, may I refer you to @Hiraeth post which I screenshotted. There is 7000 pages of abuse/bullying/manipulative/batshittery from this legally judged abuser, so much so, the file is too big to preview. Make of that what you will, darlings!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know who the detective on her DVRO case is because I discussed the case with my LE contacts. It's quite simple.

I have been candid about my own RO case against a stalker. I'm still thankfully protected under that. It was extended to me as a courtesy by the DA.

I'm grateful.

It was during that process I developed contacts within LE and the DA's office that I maintain to this day.

I certainly don't use those contacts lightly. That said, I'm happy to use them when needed.

I also maintain my privacy for obvious reasons.

MOO
BIB this! She is trying to find you, that would actually put you in danger due to the stalker, and that would out her in a whole other world of trouble!
I'm sorry you had to go through what must have been a terrifying time 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.