Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I should emphasise it wasn’t on here that it was posted.
Oh, I know you didn't say it was posted here because I know it wasn't.

I've never seen the video (nor do I care to) - I don't do SM and the video was not posted here as we requested it not be posted out of respect for Big E.
I just want to put the below out for Alice to see.
Alice, we honored your child's privacy/gave respect by not posting "that" video.

references:
Posted in thread #117:
1714845907289.png

Posted in thread #118:
1714845598968.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Typical scare tactics. Alice do you have anything else to do today?
Best not to redirect people here, as we have literally every piece of vile venom you have spilled on everyone, including your own children, screenshotted and posted.
You’re not scary, you’re a bully. And Bianca is done with it so typical narcissist, turning the tables. Karma’s coming around now Alice 💗
This is what these narcissistic morons don't realise. The more they rant about Tattle, the more people will wander over and see all the lies in black and white.
It's one of the reasons Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby and people like Lorraine Kelly and Kate Garraway have never done an expose about Tattle on their programmes. One mention of the site and people will come in their thousands and everyone can see what lies they tell.

Reactions: 46
No Abuser it doesn’t. Both Ioan, Bianca and their families have tried that, it didn’t work did it? You just carried on with the abuse and harassment.

Even the court handing down a domestic violence restraining order against you, one backed up with masses of EVIDENCE hasn’t stopped the abuse and harassment. You are encouraging and inciting others to abuse and harass on your behalf by spreading lies and falsehoods. You don’t like us because we see you and the nasty, evil little liar you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So one post has come down, I wonder how long the other will stay up for!
Urgh she's suck a dick 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She has to be on social media as it's her only source of income? Does she mean selling stories to Alison Boshoff and the DF? Protect your children, Malice - take the Starbucks job, for God's sake! [Edited to correct project typo to say protect!]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This is what these narcissistic morons don't realise. The more they rant about Tattle, the more people will wander over and see all the lies in black and white.
It's one of the reasons Philip Schofield and Holly Willoughby and people like Lorraine Kelly and Kate Garraway have never done an expose about Tattle on their programmes. One mention of the site and people will come in their thousands and everyone can see what lies they tell.
Lorraine Kelly, CBE and Kate Garraway, MBE if you please. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhh, so you should not contact the employer of people that work to support their kids?

Ironic.
1000028795.jpg

i am confused. i thought we are Bianca
1000028791.jpg

---
Its funny how they go on about sad people having no life, but she is all morning at it while Bianca and Ioan are out enjoying themselves

• Haha
These people telling her to go to the police, block the poster and ignore the messages, do they think these comments are replies on her instagram posts?…. Why does she not make it clear they are private posts on Tattle that she is actively seeking. She’s doesn’t need to come off SM, just stop stalking Tattle and she wouldn’t know what any of us say about her.
Is this correct? Or am I missing something?

• Heart
If I thought someone was making threats against my life I'd go to the police I wouldn't be posting it on IG 😏
Excuse me, but when did anyone post any threats against her life here? Never that’s when. Why does she need to lie that much?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's staggering to see her and her worst FMs play the bully card when they're the biggest bullies around.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m just so excited to find out which of you other guys I am too, apart from myself. Really hoping to also be @kingseven, @scantysandwich or @hermionegrangerrrr whose posts have made me audibly snort with lols so many times. Secretly hoping to be @Hiraeth too.

Fingers crossed I’m not also @klairklopp, cos I’d really like to have a cuppa with her. #yorkshire

Literally hundreds of us here. But we’re all the same 10-20 angry Welsh women. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Excuse me, but when did anyone post any threats against her life here? Never that’s when. Why does she need to lie that much?
Of course they haven't, but Alice is alluding to being afraid for her life etc..etc.. 🙄
Is all a load of made up shite I expect she'll use it next week when JJ asks her why she's still not submitted her finances.
Sorry JJ I was busy fighting trolls on tattle, Bianca sent them to my house they were going to attack me with cheese strings 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Alice and her weirdos didn't give a duck about Bianca's public image. Why should anyone care about Alice's.

1000005497.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
What a dick
1000028807.jpg

there is so much more, but it's repetitive tit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.