Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the flat back up for rent then? Hope the bedsit has space for all of her tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think you need to be on SM to get a job in say, Starbucks, Walmart or Target? 🙄
@Old Soak ...I've literally just realised that your avatar isn't a pic of Alice! 🫢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Waiting for Instapol or the FBI to turn up on my doorstep. It's a bank holiday here on Monday - so thinking it will be Tuesday before they turn up to SWAT me.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I do find it funny that Alice shared this screenshot. It shows a more current, unfiltered photo with rats nest hair and saggy jawline.

1000005496.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How is what Alice’s FM do ‘anonymously’ on Twitter acceptable? Search Ioan’s name and see who the main commenters are to tweets about him. Especially the other week when he was in Seattle.
Them saying in those comments that they aren’t hiding is hypocritical!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Waiting for Instapol or the FBI to turn up on my doorstep. It's a bank holiday here on Monday - so thinking it will be Tuesday before they turn up to SWAT me.
Keep your Turd badge handy so they'll know you're legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is trying to portray herself as a victim to deflect any other revelations coming out in court or via B. she wants people to focus on her victimhood. King Canute springs to mind.

Reactions: 46
Well, things have all gone a bit cray cray haven't they!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How is what Alice’s FM do ‘anonymously’ on Twitter acceptable? Search Ioan’s name and see who the main commenters are to tweets about him. Especially the other week when he was in Seattle.
Them saying in those comments that they aren’t hiding is hypocritical!
obviously different rules apply to those that "wronged" Queen Alice. That's how all her arguments work.
---
@Mad Betty she uuvs you
1000028810.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Tattle is showing me engagement rings. That's been done already.

How about...

Wedding dresses.
Wedding dresses.
Wedding dresses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Was on a call for two hours and I see her post has vanished but that’s ok because old soakster was there to ensure it lives forever 😉
Now I gotta go and clear out my photo album

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is she posting screenshots from here that legitimately show what a tit mother and human she is?

Genuine question, I really don’t understand.
Especially because all the threads remain here for eternity!!! Screenshotting is literally redundant 🥴 The smartest person in the room is exceedingly exceedingly stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think promoting her career through Insta is really working.

She’s done one convention and a dozen Cameos.

Unless she’s actually admitting her only way to make a living is thru selling stories and setting up pap shots.

She’s an ex actress who used to be married to someone famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.