Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know who the detective on her DVRO case is because I discussed the case with my LE contacts. It's quite simple.

I have been candid about my own RO case against a stalker. I'm still thankfully protected under that. It was extended to me as a courtesy by the DA.

I'm grateful.

It was during that process I developed contacts within LE and the DA's office that I maintain to this day.

I certainly don't use those contacts lightly. That said, I'm happy to use them when needed.

I also maintain my privacy for obvious reasons.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Ahhh, so you should not contact the employer of people that work to support their kids?

Ironic.
View attachment 2915277
i am confused. i thought we are Bianca
View attachment 2915278
---
Its funny how they go on about sad people having no life, but she is all morning at it while Bianca and Ioan are out enjoying themselves
"proximity to a famous person" this is basically Alice to a T, the funniest thing about this is that her FMs are the ones who are most likely excited to be celeb adjacent (to her). I think I can speak for us all when I say she's on the very edge of what any of us would call a celeb - even a z list one. ...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Are we all getting interpoled or just a select few?🤭🤣

She’s still totally bitter and off her head, the level of delusion is off the chart. The lies wow she’d give Boris a run for his money, she has clearly forgotten about her, “I cant afford to eat go fund me, while shopping on eBay?”

I’ll never forget her reading the court documents, doing her best crying acting, crying “it’s all defamation” 🤣🤣

There is only one person in all of this who has a DVRO…..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I have more proximity to Ioan than Alice does and that’s what stings for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“ask my children! further traumatise my children by making them defend me!”
How the duck are we supposed to ask the kids (not that we want to). She has to involve them in all her bullshit. You're a coward Alice hiding behind your good little soldiers.

Reactions: 39
I might email him about my car insurance renewal.
Because I can do that and not get arrested.
I'm sure he won't mind one bit.
I’m not shopping on eBay for out of date make up either.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
On a lighter note, Tattle ads just gave me this lovely online shop with clothing that I just know would tickle Alice's fancy. Big belts, buckles, lacing, gilets and frills galore ❤
That hat on the top right is begging for an enormous ribbon to be tied round it, no? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but both girls hair is always greasy, unkept and desperate for a trim. To cut Alice some slack, maybe she is depressed and can’t be bothered, maybe all the dress up pouting she does is bravado and deep down she couldn’t care what any of them look like. But if this is the case, the fact she’s keeping them away from their loving father who would be bothered with them is just cruel.
Not going to cut AFE any slack. When IG used to get some visitation with Elsie she was always threatening to call the police on him and criticized every little thing he did. Seriously she's a bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She's simply pathetic. She's not a celebrity, no one even knows who she is. She's not an actress as she doesn't work. She does not make money off Social Media - She sits in her house all day tweeting/ socking/ pouring over google alerts of her own name. She has had many years to pull it together but she's incapable of that. I think it's quite poetic karma for someone who has doing this for so many years to be uncovered (seems like this sort of time last 3/4 years are the time for the deep uncovering of tit that has been hidden from plain sight)... I can actually see a Netflix documentary about this whole saga as it's like watching the 21st Century version of Great Expectations. She has no life, and it's so damn sad (mainly for the girls and for the victims of her abuse).

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I went to the police. Turns out it was the same detective that was supporting I and B. I feel no
Shame in admitting this now. I did nothing wrong. She tried to ruin my life and failed. If she tries again I have the money to take legal action that she cannot afford. And I will, mark my words.

And thank you to people on here that hugely supported me with kind messages and flowers. I broke my back (again) not long after all this tit happened and along with real life friends and family you got me through it. But you guys understand more. Bloody love you all ❤
I missed this and didn’t know about any of it. So sorry that you had to go through all that. That witch is a bloody evil pos. Sending love and hugs to you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One told her to tell Police Scotland! 😂
It's so funny - I was robbed and had a whole bunch of tit happen to me by someone close to me and the police did nothing lol... I am quite sure that they would do absolutely duck all in this case. I'm more convinced now her followers are mostly bots or gawkers - the core group of FM don't (and NEVER did) have her best interests at heart, but ultimately it wouldn't have mattered as she's incapable of rational thought, strategic planning and acting like a real life human being. She's a case study in how to literally blow your whole life up with a single set of social media thumbs... lol, stupid f*cking walrus!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.