Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000052352.png

"The allegations are unfounded" 😂
Link to 7000+ pages of evidence of abuse (screenshots of Alice's own words):

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What has happened for her to go off kilter like this? Obviously a DM article coming along. Is the premiere of BB4 happening this week? It's weird, even for Alice as she admits this information came out last month. So she is eally going to the police over sock accounts which she has dozens of, plus the ones hosted by her Texan BFF. First mention in awhile about support, so the eviction is happening soon, maybe.
I do almost feel sorry her, as all this effort has come to naught! She has alienated lots of people, she rarely gets support in the DM comments these days. Her eldest daughter looks like homeless person because her mother buys second hand crap on Ebay, including shoes wear. Did the photos posted earlier send her over the edge , her lie revealed?
The money train ended. Now she has no use for the girls anymore, but she can't ship them off to Ioan because her PA was so successful. She really did not think it through. If she had acted like a normal adult, she would've had a nice settlement, child support, 50% custody which meant respite from those teenage hormones every two weeks?

Reactions: 41
I don't think she's lost it at all it's all a performance to be seen as the victim, she is getting all this in before what she's done to Bianca and Ioan becomes public knowledge. Moo!
BIB this is even more worrying in all honesty!

Reactions: 25
I rarely post in this thread anymore, I only came here today because I saw an article about her ranting and raving in The Daily Mail. So in my mind SHE actually incited ME to come here today. :rolleyes:

I was also surprised to see something I wrote ages ago appear earlier in this thread ... all I said was, if she gets on OnlyFans, will someone wake me up. Not quite sure how that comment escalated into death threats? MAD. :ROFLMAO:

I think I'll keep my head down for a bit ... it's all getting a bit too whacko-bonkers even for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Typical scare tactics. Alice do you have anything else to do today?
Best not to redirect people here, as we have literally every piece of vile venom you have spilled on everyone, including your own children, screenshotted and posted.
You’re not scary, you’re a bully. And Bianca is done with it so typical narcissist, turning the tables. Karma’s coming around now Alice 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 45
How come Ioan doesn't NEED SM for his job? How on EARTH has he been making a living then?? :unsure: 🥴 bleeping idiot tit-for-brains Alice Evans is really struggling with her logic button today.
And some of the most famous celebs have NO social media accounts at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“Most” actors rely on their acting ability and publicist not rage instagramming for DM articles. I’ll give her that advice for $26.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Ah, she posted something from me that was factual. Done to incite her almost 90 thousand followers to what, dox me? Cause me harm? Clearly that's the case.

Noted.

Not a good move, Alice. Not good at all.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 68
apparently abuse has a expiration date
View attachment 2915217
And I'm crying with laughter!
"A public figure" 💀🤣
I see she says nearly 4 years and I do believe Ioan told her in August 2020, that it was over, so the being blindsided, was a lie then 🤨
Also people haven't just started commenting in her actions now, people have been calling her out for years; also she hasn't stopped trolling and abusing people 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Another Saturday and those kids are stuck indoors while their mother has a meltdown on social media. What happened to happy, happy laughing all the time turning the corner and being outside smelling the flowers?
She can't keep the act up for long. She will always revert to type. Nothing changes.

Reactions: 46
Ah, she posted something from me that was factual. Done to incite her almost 90 thousand followers to what, dox me? Cause me harm? Clearly that's the case.

Noted.

Not a good move, Alice. Not good at all.

MOO
Literally the only crime being committed is by her…

Reactions: 32
Also "It's not going to end well for any of us" is still a threat even if you try to pretend to include yourself

Reactions: 37
I’ve never seen someone SO obsessed with themselves. And she has proved that she lurks here, which we all knew anyway.
---
Also "It's not going to end well for any of us" is still a threat even if you try to pretend to include yourself
“Any of us” means Alice, Alice and of course, Alice.
---
Ohhhh how tempted I am to comment on her instagram… I am a petty person 👀 I have such a soft spot for Bianca because I relate to her a lot, and she’s such a sweetie, and Alice and her minions have attacked her for years now for literally just existing

Reactions: 36
This is Alice as she LAUGHS and LAUGHS. She is laughing SO HARD.
Oh yeah because people who have moved on and have put the past to bed go on rants like this. All the while LAUGHING her head off with the kids.

Didn't she acknowledge recently that she "said some things she shouldn't have" minimising of course, but now she's DARVOing both Bianca and us. Little Alice is the true victim dontcha know...

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.