Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a shiny new thread to kick off your weekend. Congratulations to @Hiraeth for nominating a random Daily Mail commenter (I had to edit slightly for spacing reasons). Your prize is a free one-year membership to Raya, where you can pick through Alice's discarded swipes.

Alice continues to look for affirmation and engagement on Instagram by posting old selfies and pap shots. She has booked appearances at a couple of upcoming Vampire Diaries fan conventions. She also entertained everyone with tales of her non-adventures on the dating site Raya. She also scored major mothering points by mis-identifying her daughter in an old snapshot.

On the legal front, not much to report. The custody & financial conferences scheduled for May 2nd did not happen, due to unknown reasons. An off the record call has been scheduled by the judge for Monday, May 7th.

Corrections and additions welcome!

As always, keep it on Tattle!

The highly informative wiki is located just a click away at the pink button up top ⬆

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/alice-e...le-while-alice-keeps-refreshing-tattle.45027/
Thank you for starting the new thread and for the summary Susie. 💐
---
Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself 😜😂😂
🤣 You need to repost this at the end of the thread as a thread title suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my! So many lies in one post.
Your kids are far from happy.
Not sure ‘The dog’ exists anymore.
You have no real life friends.
Your online friends are all loons.
Your family support is just crazy Tone.
You never leave the house to ‘smell the roses jasmines’.
You have no need to set the alarm…… any day.
Also, scheming how to fleece every penny from your ex husband, figuring out how to con Judge Josh and continuing to keep the two E’s alienated from a loving father shouldn’t be called ‘niggly problems’…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
“Woman who supports women”? Alice has said the most vile and sexist things about Bianca and even Ella Newton in the beginning. She’s vile about the women who post here. She’s the anti-woman. You can’t just say something and expect people to believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
"Woman who supports women." - Except for all the women she's harassed over the years. She doesn't even support her own daughters, neither financially nor emotionally.
Also, I think it's so funny how she still labels herself as an actress. The discussions regarding that topic over here really hit a nerve, ey?😂

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

• Heart
  • Haha
they recommend her a account that is following and praising Bianca as inspirational btw 💀
View attachment 2913122
looking forward to....lying in bed
View attachment 2913124

its interesting how often she says (and is seen) out with Ella only. Which is one reason why the "she is not school" theory *may* hold water, in that age children spend less time with parents, not more.
I also followed that account (limitless) - IMO also self-obsessed although has been through a lot.
---
Attempting to be "Authentic" or appear to have normal humany feelings.... lol

Reactions: 12
Her latest photo looks absolutely nothing like her. I have never known anyone post so many photos of themselves, it’s almost like she’s a bit obsessed. For God’s sake Alice post a picture of some flowers, a tree, the outdoors. Anything but your heavily filtered, unrecognisable mug.
I guess her confidence and self esteem is rock bottom these days. People who post constant pics of themselves are either looking for affirmation or just vain.

Reactions: 26
they recommend her a account that is following and praising Bianca as inspirational btw 💀
View attachment 2913122
looking forward to....lying in bed
View attachment 2913124

its interesting how often she says (and is seen) out with Ella only. Which is one reason why the "she is not school" theory *may* hold water, in that age children spend less time with parents, not more.
I get the impression she leans on Ella a lot. Parentifies her on the one hand and infantilises her on the other. She constantly posts all these filtered selfies which may make her feel good in the moment, but then comes the moment she has to leave the house, not looking like that and possibly about to get papped in the wild, and it freaks her out, so she clings onto Ella. Ofc for Alice it also has the result of trauma bonding Ella even more and lets her pass off her adult/mothering responsibilities onto someone else.

Reading Tattle is really, really bad for her. For a normal person it would be hell to have a group of people constantly jump on every single thing you do and say and analyse and criticize it. (Some Kpop idols have admitted to severe depression because of this aspect to their job and the fact they can't just quit or get away from it.) But for Alice it's this weird combination of fulfilling her narc need to be the focus of attention, while it also really attacks her ego and insecurities. I'm not criticizing anyone here for anything posted, Alice CHOOSES to read here daily, if not second by bloody second! I just find it interesting how she always chooses these kinds of actions that inevitably sabotage herself, not just with the divorce and custody but seemingly with every aspect of her life. She constantly puts her hand into the fire and then cries victim when she gets burnt. She's constantly weakening her character and her ability to cope with life rather than building herself up, growing and evolving. She's always claiming she's getting better and stronger, but from what I can see just makes herself more and more helpless. She infantilizes herself as much if not more than she does her kids. She's lost or thrown away a lot more in this divorce and custody fight than I think she will ever realise.

• Heart
Just noticed that mAlice has made a "conventions" highlight reel, and also there is another on just called highlights; that one might have been there for a while and I've just not noticed, but the conventions is definitely new.
I'm surprised she doesn't post more stories tbh, seeing as she lives for the likes and comments, because you get your view count, and that would feed her narc ego!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess her confidence and self esteem is rock bottom these days. People who post constant pics of themselves are either looking for affirmation or just vain.
Okay gonna hold my hand up here 👋🏼
I do post photos of myself, but not for either of the above, but i totally get what you mean. This being said I post much more of plants and my cat 🤣 my cat is definitely vain! but one thing he doesn’t (or any cat tbh) is affirmation, because cats DGAF!
mAlice is 100% doing it because she's vain, needs attention and for some reason she thinks she a famous actress!
This charm offensive she's on, really gives me the ick, because it's fake; even the really recent ones, she's let the mask slip 🤷🏼‍♀️.
When she makes a public apology, and tells the girls that she was wrong about their dad, gets a job and starts supporting herself, and gets out the house and starts doing stuff with the kids; I'd still struggle to believe it's genuine, because your behaviour of the last 10+ years, just doesn't change overnight. I'll believe it, when she's done 10 years of being nice, and making up for what she has done.
Problem is people like her never really change, because they don't think they've done anything wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
She’s taking the piss out of us isn’t she? No way even she thinks she’s a woman’s woman, and suddenly talking about Emma…

Reactions: 16
She’s taking the piss out of us isn’t she? No way even she thinks she’s a woman’s woman, and suddenly talking about Emma…
We are her only friends... it's a secret message for us ;) the dog 'exists'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.