Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep you can, but only if your profile is public. Facebook had that option too back in the day, "who viewed your profile".
BIB yep I remember that, I was going out with this really possessive guy when they had that feature and he would message me and say: "oh you had time to like xyz", but haven't messed me, even tho I'd spoken to him about 1 minute beforehand 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Petition to bring this back purely for mAlice 😉
And see that’s why they took it away I bet. It was very snoopy but now you’ve said this, it also exacerbates stalking and possessive behaviours. But I bet Malice’s would be very telling 🤣

Reactions: 9
I'm annoyed she harping on about Jasmine, as my plant has just flowered, I swear if she goes after peonies (my favs) I'll self combust 🤣.
Also fun fact, do you know you can get it with pink flowers? I had a random convo with a friend who thought mine was pink, and I was sure that it only has white flowers, well low and behold, I was wrong (thanks google) all these years! Obviously I've now ordered one 🤣.
Now she's banging on about "not allowed" to leave the state, we'll who's fault it that mAlice? and she can, so can the girls, you just need Ioan okay to do so. Also if she's skint, a holiday is the last thing she should be thinking about!
Now had she not been a bleeping witch about things, and been amicable and kept her mouth shut, Ioan probably would have paid for just the girls to on holiday (she can pay for herself), but no, she had to go nuclear!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is both vain and fishing for compliments here.
---

I notice the clenched fist. It's both smug and aggressive. Also taken at least 15 years ago
You know I looked and though her hair actually looks okay here, is it really that old? She also smoothed the duck outta her skin and complexion, quelle surprise 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would really like to know what the monthly amount she's on is. Even if it's only $6k a month, Alice can still afford to live in BH as the stolen money was used to pay the rent up front for another year.

Reactions: 11
Whoa whoa whoa….. I think Alice is racist but niggly is not it. lol
IMG_3858.jpeg

---
Alice NO!
IMG_3857.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has the nerve to rock up in front of the Judge without having done anything requested so the can is kicked down the road again. She has too much confidence ie bravado imo.
IMO she has low self-esteem but a largo ego, which is a terrible combination.

Reactions: 21
1000000497.jpg
Have we seen these? There are more but I am no good at sharing them. OK, leggings with the weird skirt, blue shoes that are too small, a huge elephant scarf to hide her gunt, baseball hat, and a camouflage shirt. What a tit show of clothes to pick for your outing! Where is the bedazzled AE design bg? This is a much more recent actual picture than those fake, filtered pics from 15 years ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2913779Have we seen these? There are more but I am no good at sharing them. OK, leggings with the weird skirt, blue shoes that are too small, a huge elephant scarf to hide her gunt, baseball hat, and a camouflage shirt. What a tit show of clothes to pick for your outing! Where is the bedazzled AE design bg? This is a much more recent actual picture than those fake, filtered pics from 15 years ago.
I don’t think I’ve seen these before

Reactions: 17
Because she can’t do ANYTHING right, ever 🤣
Either she makes a glaring mistake, accidentally includes something weird in the background or flat out contradicts herself
All done with the appearance of looking inept and the outdated damsel in distress. Moo!

Reactions: 14
From April 16th - she was papped with both girls

It doesn’t appear like she has noticed the paps as she’s not gurning, mewing or doing the weird eye contact thing in any of the photos. I wish she would wear better clothes they let her down so badly.

IMG_6957.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.