Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Alice is getting to those niggly problems instead of faffing about on the internet
IMG_3851.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also can I add "niggly problems to solve", like how to fudge your financials and hide money? or is she having trouble finding someone to grift off?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m loving the comment about making a jasmine garland for Alice’s hair. For so many reasons but mainly because I really didn’t think Alice was a fan of flowers in hair.

IMG_6952.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
they recommend her a account that is following and praising Bianca as inspirational btw 💀
1000028566.jpg

looking forward to....lying in bed
1000028565.jpg

Oh look, another thing that didn't happen 🤦🏼‍♀️ or maybe it was mAlice that was driving the suburban 😬
its interesting how often she says (and is seen) out with Ella only. Which is one reason why the "she is not school" theory *may* hold water, in that age children spend less time with parents, not more.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We will soon see the real creature from the lagoon in the wild. 4 weeks if she gets there.
Ah yeah so we will!
Remember the always con she went to, she'd posted all these skinny selfies then she appeared at the con and it was all a big con - shock horror they'd been edited to make her look slim when she was still the stocky walrus!

Reactions: 16
In her insta she wrote "the existence of the dog". Is it "existing" at someone else's house? What a weird way to phrase it. Wtf?

Reactions: 24
Also can I add "niggly problems to solve", like how to fudge your financials and hide money? or is she having trouble finding someone to grift off?
Niggly problems like paying landlords and utilities

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.