Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest photo looks absolutely nothing like her. I have never known anyone post so many photos of themselves, it’s almost like she’s a bit obsessed. For God’s sake Alice post a picture of some flowers, a tree, the outdoors. Anything but your heavily filtered, unrecognisable mug.
Didn’t she once accuse Bianca of being an “obvious narcissist” due to how many selfies she posted on her insta? Haaaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It’s always the women who vocally profess on social media (performatively) that they support other women, that are the absolute worst misogynists around. There’s a world of difference between criticising another woman for being a terrible person, and absolutely tearing into any woman that you feel threatened by and blaming them for every problem in your life. All while using the most sexist, vile and degrading insults towards them you can muster. But yeah, Alice the women’s champion. LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
“Woman who supports women”? Alice has said the most vile and sexist things about Bianca and even Ella Newton in the beginning. She’s vile about the women who post here. She’s the anti-woman. You can’t just say something and expect people to believe it.
Oh she’s said a lot of awful things about other women too. Her ex-MIL, her ex-SIL, that poor woman in the car park, to name just a few. She hates women with a passion. In fact, I think she hates all humans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Look kids.. I’ve found more selfies from when we all stayed home doing nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just noticed that mAlice has made a "conventions" highlight reel, and also there is another on just called highlights; that one might have been there for a while and I've just not noticed, but the conventions is definitely new.
I'm surprised she doesn't post more stories tbh, seeing as she lives for the likes and comments, because you get your view count, and that would feed her narc ego!
I was thinking this!!! And you can see who looked that doesn’t follow you. Do y’all remember when instagram had like a little feed where you could see what people you follow were liking/commenting on/following? I’ve wished for that feature back many times during this saga 💅🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh she’s said a lot of awful things about other women too. Her ex-MIL, her ex-SIL, that poor woman in the car park, to name just a few. She hates women with a passion. In fact, I think she hates all humans.
Plus Iris, Ioan's neighbor, as well as the horrible names Alice would call Ioan's female attorneys ("queefster" 🤢 ).

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
she makes it sound like the fact that she decided to have a high conflict divorce isnt why they are not allowed to leave the country. she is the only reason why those kids havent been out of Cali for 5 years. She can do what she wants though, but she always has to put her little weapons as a package with her.
1000028569.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I was thinking this!!! And you can see who looked that doesn’t follow you. Do y’all remember when instagram had like a little feed where you could see what people you follow were liking/commenting on/following? I’ve wished for that feature back many times during this saga 💅🍿
Yep you can, but only if your profile is public. Facebook had that option too back in the day, "who viewed your profile".
BIB yep I remember that, I was going out with this really possessive guy when they had that feature and he would message me and say: "oh you had time to like xyz", but haven't messed me, even tho I'd spoken to him about 1 minute beforehand 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Petition to bring this back purely for mAlice 😉

Reactions: 9
Alice has very marked histrionic traits and histrionics struggle to get along with other women. She makes a big effort to keep near women with media or fame connections but that’s not really friendship. That’s feeding her fame obsession.

Reactions: 22
guess her confidence and self esteem is rock bottom these days.
She has the nerve to rock up in front of the Judge without having done anything requested so the can is kicked down the road again. She has too much confidence ie bravado imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she makes it sound like the fact that she decided to have a high conflict divorce isnt why they are not allowed to leave the country. she is the only reason why those kids havent been out of Cali for 5 years. She can do what she wants though, but she always has to put her little weapons as a package with her.
View attachment 2913540
They haven't been enough anywhere with her even in Los Angeles (apart from a drive and to a coffee shop). Oh apart from a one day visit to the beach when Ioan came to collect his tit soaked leather jackets

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Alice, a woman’s woman? Let’s see…
People we know for a fact she’s abused.
Her own daughters- Ella’s birthday to name just one evidenced incident.
Her step Mother
Step sister, she uses her tragic death for grief tourism.
Gloria
Ioan’s mum
The ladies of IoanOnline
The girl in the car parking crash incident
The TRA at the airport, also racist
Bianca
Ella Newton
Tamika
Us

Pull the other one. You lying bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.