Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine thinking this is who you are meeting on a date and real Alice turns up 😂
Somebody call MTV: there's a new catfish in town.

Filtered TF selfies aside – assuming these men are older (and likely divorced), a quick Google search will show she is the definition of a crazy ex-wife. Who would willingly go on a date with a woman who has a domestic violence restraining order against them?

And if they're on Raya, they must be in the public eye to a certain extent. Going on a media campaign against her actor ex would be a massive red flag!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would imagine dating in your 50s is not easy. But imagine trying to date when you have all your craziness out there in the public forever. Who on earth would willingly date someone with a RO, particularly a celebrity male on Raya?
Tbf dating isn't easy full stop, when I was in my late 30s I went on lots of dates, not because I am a hussy 🤣 because it is sadly a numbers game. It was hard work, and can be quite depressing, you get on with someone well, bit they aren't feeling it; I think a lot of men use it just for a night out and hopefully to get a shag at the end of the night.
I haven't dated much in my 40s from choice, after being with a narc, I wanted some time to recover, and tbh I don't need a man for anything, I want someone, but I don't need one, if that makes sense.
Recently I dated my childhood crush, from 30 years ago, we both liked it each other, but never knew. Things were going great, we even went on holiday together, but when we came back, I had a panic attack on the plane (fear of flying) he was asleep, despite me trying to wake him up,when he did he had the hump, because he thought I was being rude. Anyway, long story short, he didn't bother to check I got home okay, no text the next day, 3 days later he messaged saying, shame it hasn't worked out, blah, blah blah. Back and forth, and he took not even a portion of blame for the way he acted, started with the name calling, my favourite one was "I'm an energy sucking vampire" 🙄🤣
This is all very recent.
Anyway, I look back now a month on, and realised he has narc tenancies, he said he's a strong man, but having been with a narc before, I could see the signs. He even said women have to earn the right to ask questions 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thing is we got on so well, great chemistry too, but the more I looked at things, the more I realised nope, this guy is hard work, sexist, abrupt, rude....the list goes on!
I have no doubt I'll date again, but I'm in no hurry, I have other things in my life that are more of a priority atm.
But dating is hard work, it's literally like going for a job interview these days, and I'm not even kidding!
---
Alice wants a new ATM as her old one is no longer in use 🤭
BIB
Title thread suggestion 👌🏻🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Tbf dating isn't easy full stop, when I was in my late 30s I went on lots of dates, not because I am a hussy 🤣 because it is sadly a numbers game. It was hard work, and can be quite depressing, you get on with someone well, bit they aren't feeling it; I think a lot of men use it just for a night out and hopefully to get a shag at the end of the night.
I haven't dated much in my 40s from choice, after being with a narc, I wanted some time to recover, and tbh I don't need a man for anything, I want someone, but I don't need one, if that makes sense.
Recently I dated my childhood crush, from 30 years ago, we both liked it each other, but never knew. Things were going great, we even went on holiday together, but when we came back, I had a panic attack on the plane (fear of flying) he was asleep, despite me trying to wake him up,when he did he had the hump, because he thought I was being rude. Anyway, long story short, he didn't bother to check I got home okay, no text the next day, 3 days later he messaged saying, shame it hasn't worked out, blah, blah blah. Back and forth, and he took not even a portion of blame for the way he acted, started with the name calling, my favourite one was "I'm an energy sucking vampire" 🙄🤣
This is all very recent.
Anyway, I look back now a month on, and realised he has narc tenancies, he said he's a strong man, but having been with a narc before, I could see the signs. He even said women have to earn the right to ask questions 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thing is we got on so well, great chemistry too, but the more I looked at things, the more I realised nope, this guy is hard work, sexist, abrupt, rude....the list goes on!
I have no doubt I'll date again, but I'm in no hurry, I have other things in my life that are more of a priority atm.
But dating is hard work, it's literally like going for a job interview these days, and I'm not even kidding!
It all sounds too much like hard work for little reward. I am married but if it ended I would not be doing the dating thing. I am crap at job interviews so I expect I would not be great at dating! Where’s the joy, fun, romance? Love yourself I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning all 👋🏼
So, am here having a nice cuppa in bed and see Alice's latest post.
How in the seven circles of hell did she get accepted onto Raya, isn't that for celebs only? What I will say is that I hope
I didn't think this posted, bloody ads! As you can see I've posted the sams again, sorry all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Somebody call MTV: there's a new catfish in town.

Filtered TF selfies aside – assuming these men are older (and likely divorced), a quick Google search will show she is the definition of a crazy ex-wife. Who would willingly go on a date with a woman who has a domestic violence restraining order against them?

And if they're on Raya, they must be in the public eye to a certain extent. Going on a media campaign against her actor ex would be a massive red flag!
the slightest relation to a minor influencer is enough to be accepted. It's not really what is advertised but I guess it helps filtering a certain demographic.

Reactions: 12
I don't reckon she's on Raya. Only 8 percent of people get accepted...it's supposed to be very exclusive. I'm sure she'd like to thinks she is 'in that world' but the reality is she's effectively an unemployed and unemployable middle aged woman with a drink problem and a restraining order. She's one alimony payment away from living out of a shopping cart.

Also she's got a big mouth - so if she's on there she'll end up getting booted off because she's so indiscreet - see below:

"It’s also more discreet than other dating apps. Once accepted, users must agree to a code of silence. Exposing other people’s profiles and screenshotting within the app is strictly prohibited, according to a 2021 article in The New Yorker. Users who publicly mention another member, or even post too often about Raya, can also be at risk of getting banned. So, if privacy is a priority for you, Raya might be the app of your dreams."

Reactions: 32
It all sounds too much like hard work for little reward. I am married but if it ended I would not be doing the dating thing. I am crap at job interviews so I expect I would not be great at dating! Where’s the joy, fun, romance? Love yourself I say!
That's the sad thing, that's how it is these days, you don't tend to meet people in a bar etc, like the good old days!
You chat online, then offline, then meet up for a date. Tbf I had some nice dates, some that I wanted to run away from, and some that I thought would go further.
And what you said is the exact reason I've not been any hurry to date for over 2 years, apart from the childhood crush, I was happy on my own! I have my friends, family and my cat, that's good enough for me, until someone does come along; but I don't see myself trying to date anytime soon, it's a chore and I actually don't want to date..especially as the universe sent me two narcs in a row!
I always try and see what the learning curve was when a relationship didn't work out, and the one that abused me, I had struggled to see what i learned until recently, and it's how to spot a narc early doors!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't reckon she's on Raya. Only 8 percent of people get accepted.
Now the constant posting of ancient press photos makes more sense. She's trying to show she is was somebody.

You need to provide your Instagram credentials to be approved.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 11.30.08.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That's the sad thing, that's how it is these days, you don't tend to meet people in a bar etc, like the good old days!
You chat online, then offline, then meet up for a date. Tbf I had some nice dates, some that I wanted to run away from, and some that I thought would go further.
And what you said is the exact reason I've not been any hurry to date for over 2 years, apart from the childhood crush, I was happy on my own! I have my friends, family and my cat, that's good enough for me, until someone does come along; but I don't see myself trying to date anytime soon, it's a chore and I actually don't want to date..especially as the universe sent me two narcs in a row!
I always try and see what the learning curve was when a relationship didn't work out, and the one that abused me, I had struggled to see what i learned until recently, and it's how to spot a narc early doors!
Romance is meant to be fun, isn’t it? Not a process. Life is tough these days. Not enough heart and soul, just everything online.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope that Ella doesn't choose her friends the same way that Alice chooses her own friends...
It seems like in her online friendships she's gravitating towards people who don't really care for her, who treat her with the same disdain and verbal abuse her mother does, people she has to perform for, people she has to earn love and attention from.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's more evidence that she's special though isn't it? A different specifies to the riff raff (Benny Clive Loopy)*

She is above normal people. She lives in Beverly Hills. She can't be expected to mix with or date ordinary people.

*To be fair they are a bunch of weirdo losers

And he’s not wearing a leather jacket. It’s a lesser spotted silver fox 🤣
I'm going to take a stand and admit I LOVE the black leather jackets! (And that has nothing to do with having a crush on a man who looks absolutely bleeping fine in them!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She sure does know a lot about what happens on tattle, for someone who doesn’t read tattle 😇

This latest personality is creepy and patronising. *painting nails emoji* *popcorn emoji*
She always was someone creepy and patronising. No typos - I do think she has cut back on the booze. As for Bianca, it seems her marriage ended quite close to meeting Ioan on set. It seems he was a life raft for her too.

Also, Alice's cockiness won't last. It's as fake as her "starving and homeless" routine.

Reactions: 21
Argh I wrote a long spoiler reply, then a bloody ad popped up and it disappeared 🙄
He looks great for his age, still a beautiful chonk 😍
Mine has IBS and over xmas he was really bad, I thought I was going to lose him (I did overeact) but he hadn't been that nad before. Mine is my rock, honestly I love him more than any of my exes!
All cats rule their homes, we meerly exist to serve them 😉🩷
---

He loves that, they are such a good investment, that's the 3rd one I've had, and they last about 3 years!
BIB that has made me think of a really old movie about him, and I cant think of the name 😭
---

bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣
Times like this you wished you had a blocked nose 😉
Anyway, I see that mAlices last post got little traction, shame; I bet she was hoping to be in the sidebar of shame over the weekend.
I just want to apologise. I didn't mean to be so insensitive saying your boy is almost as perfect as mine. Obviously all cats are perfect! You probably already know exactly what I meant, that no cat is as perfect to me as my baby, just as no cat is as perfect to you as your baby. ❤

He really is majestic! I understand completely about over-reacting when they are ill, especially as they get older and that awareness of their time being so short becomes even sharper. I think for true pet lovers you love them with such an open, unprotected heart you know when you inevitably lose them that it's going to be really devastating.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree wholeheartedly. I tried online dating twice, years ago after getting divorced, and I hated it with a passion. Even offline dating is trying, especially over 40, so I basically gave up on the whole thing and was prepared to stay single for the rest of my life - and then Mr Arctic came along (or rather, he saw the light, given that we had been friends, with the occasional benefit 😁, for more than a decade). We moved in together within 4 months of becoming an item and got married a year later; I was 48. There are still moments when I can't believe I've been lucky enough to find such a perfect pea to my pod, and late in life at that. Which is why I would never date again if things ended - I'd rather be alone than settle for less.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice’s hamfisted attempts to split them up has done the opposite, and bonded them even more closely. No time with the girls to interfere with their loved up time together, no strain of parenting angry upset kids to highlight any differences in their approach to parenting, she’s afforded them with years of being able to enjoy their company together and bond as a couple. And she has become a common enemy, no longer Ioan’s first wife and the mother of his children but ‘our abuser’ that they are united against.

Soon they will marry and Bianca will be the kids’ stepmother in law whether anyone likes it or not.
This is so true. ❤ She wanted to use the kids as leverage but overplayed her hand spectacularly.

If Ioan does have visitation he’ll most likely be smart and keep it supervised. He has his safeguards in place and hopefully future contact will be on those safe terms.

I’m happy for Ioan and Bianca. They suit each other. I also didn’t think it would last at first but they seem so well-matched now. You can really see how they’ve grown closer and evolved together.

There is a kind of closure here. Alice is starting to do con work, HALLELUJAH!! Who’d have believed it. The restraining order is probably there to stay. Things have changed a lot over the last three years. She hasn’t changed as a person but who expected her to?

Along with the RO. It seems her financial abuse is also drawing to an end. Why wouldn’t we stick around to see that. God knows she kept it going and lied about it for long enough. This was never about following her sedentary lifestyle and recycled IG pics it was always about noting and calling out her abuse.

Now the plane is coming in to land. 🛬

And sorry Alice but no, most of us aren’t hanging around when it’s all settled. Why would we?

Reactions: 24
I don't reckon she's on Raya. Only 8 percent of people get accepted...it's supposed to be very exclusive. I'm sure she'd like to thinks she is 'in that world' but the reality is she's effectively an unemployed and unemployable middle aged woman with a drink problem and a restraining order. She's one alimony payment away from living out of a shopping cart.

Also she's got a big mouth - so if she's on there she'll end up getting booted off because she's so indiscreet - see below:

"It’s also more discreet than other dating apps. Once accepted, users must agree to a code of silence. Exposing other people’s profiles and screenshotting within the app is strictly prohibited, according to a 2021 article in The New Yorker. Users who publicly mention another member, or even post too often about Raya, can also be at risk of getting banned. So, if privacy is a priority for you, Raya might be the app of your dreams."
I think it's more likely that she's filled in the application but is yet to be accepted 🤔
It makes sense now all the overload with the throwbacks and heavily filtered photos.
Alice the best way to meet someone new is via a J-O-B 😉

The RO is not the issue. plenty of people would believe someone like that or think it cant happen to them.
They would be idiots if they think it couldn't happen to them. 99% of men will steer clear of her. I wonder did she meet that Steve on Raya? Looks like it was a one date wonder. Also if she dates someone and he ends it, there could well be a private abuse campaign ie, she probably won't do it publicly again.

As for the kids, they WANT her to date to give them a break from the daily 'a bogan stole baby angel' routine. They were trained to be problematic towards IG and BW only. The kids aren't the problem here.
---
Interesting that kids would be absolutely fine about one parent dating again while traumatised by the other doing so. Almost like she’s highlighted an external influence on their minds there that would make it so.
Exactly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.