Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think AE and IG were ever a good match. I suspect he realized that early on but made the commitment, so made it work. As he got older and her behavior got worse, it became too hard to keep trying to fit that square into a circle.

I'm not saying there wasn't love. IMO, it just wasn't a healthy forever kind of love.

The reality is she's better suited to be with someone who's as flamboyant and over the top as she is. Someone who also enjoys fighting for sport and is unapologetic about it. Or at least someone with money who doesn't ask for much. I think it's why she with the gay French man for so long. A good financially supported life with low expectations.

Just my opinion, of course. I don't judge arrangements two consenting adults make with each other. To each their own.

It seems like IG met his match in BW. She's calmer and finds nature healing and time in it vital, like he does. She also appears to be close to her family, like IG. They both seem to have strong values and a strong work ethic. She's got a severe form of MS and yet still pushes to work on projects and also support IG doing the same. I see a lot of mutual respect there. I see a real partnership developing.

They also physically match each other. Some call that finding your tribe.

As a side note, his entire face looks softer and more relaxed. I think being with someone that offers you a safe place to land, a place where you can be your whole self without issue, is the greatest gift one can give to a life partner. I see that in recent photos of him. I find it quite beautiful.

I've grown to like them as a couple. It's amazing to see two people go through so much hell together and have it somehow make them stronger together.

That's no small thing.

MOO
They would have been better off not getting married. It doesn't seem like they had many interests in common, and once the excitement wore off, and especially once the kids came along, life got more serious with more responsibilities, and Ioan adopted a healthier lifestyle, that glamorous Hollywood celebrity/party life didn't appeal to him anymore, but she didn't want to give it up. She definitely didn't want to settle down and get serious and take on the responsibilities of parenthood and running a home. I'm not saying marriage and parenthood isn't joyous, exciting and fulfilling, but obviously Alice has always been about Alice and wanting a carefree, no responsibilities life so all the hard work of adulting and parenthood and making the marriage work fell on Ioan. Then they found they actually had very little in common except for the kids. You want to be with someone you actually like, who you enjoy spending time with, who you want to be with. Combined with their different interests and values, Alice's abuse and Ioan working away so much I think it dawned on him that as much as he loved her, he didn't actually like her very much and he didn't enjoy spending time with her. And once the scales start falling from your eyes and you start seeing things as they are and not as you wish they were, that's a process you can't really stop or turn back, and sooner or later you have to accept that this is not what you want, that you're not happy. Then ofc you often go through the stage of trying to make it work, especially if you have kids. But I think you either end up resigning yourself to what you have, for whatever reason, or you decide you can't live like that anymore and you make the break.

It's easy to say knowing what we know now, but I think Ioan and Alice should have been that wild, youthful fling, full of excitement, chaos, partying, rebellion, fun and crazy times and lots of dramatic emotions. Honestly I think initially Ioan liked the excitement and sexiness of the drama and the glamour as much as she did, and I think he really did love the woman he thought she was very much. Alice wants the financial and emotional security of marriage, but she was never suited for the reality of marriage or motherhood, and Ioan realised that way too late. He did his best for years trying to make it work, but he was losing himself in the process and he finally had to escape for his own well-being.
---
I hope this isn’t anyone on Tattle! It’s really not a good look & giving her more ammunition against us 😏

View attachment 2903683
Except that it tells people to read the court docs, I'd put money on this being an Alice sock. In fact I'd go so far as to risk a whole $26 on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s borrowed someone else’s teeth for those pics. Now if she posts her dressed as Miss Havisham she can at least give her new suitors an insight into who they’re getting.
Lol. I can imagine a date with her. Doing a victim routine about being cheated on but she's over it now. You don't keep mentioning the ex if you're over them.

Reactions: 26
I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.View attachment 2903755
😂 😂 😂
I bleeping love the way she unknowingly gives herself away with every word like this! She has no self-awareness of insight at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They would be idiots if they think it couldn't happen to them. 99% of men will steer clear of her. I wonder did she meet that Steve on Raya? Looks like it was a one date wonder. Also if she dates someone and he ends it, there could well be a private abuse campaign ie, she probably won't do it publicly again.

As for the kids, they WANT her to date to give them a break from the daily 'a bogan stole baby angel' routine. They were trained to be problematic towards IG and BW only. The kids aren't the problem here.
---

Exactly
she has known him for decades

Reactions: 6
from this morning, the "imaginated abuse"
View attachment 2903804
Sometimes people want a weak, broken partner, for numerous reasons from saviour complex, to it makes them easier to control and abuse, and when the broken person gets better, the relationship doesn't work anymore. It sounds like Ioan and Bianca came together at a time when they were both broken, struggling but determined to heal, and they've helped each other to heal and to grow, and it's just made their love deeper and stronger. I see a couple who are very much in love with and committed to each other for all the right reasons, and I think that this is going to be a lifelong marriage for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
😂 😂 😂
I bleeping love the way she unknowingly gives herself away with every word like this! She has no self-awareness of insight at all.
She's so bothered about people speaking about her on Tattle that she set herself up to write an essay about it. Could be worse for her I guess, people could forget she ever existed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really hope Ioan doesn't back down anymore regarding the financial aspects in this case.
It's a truly fucked up system when the victim has to financially provide for their abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her knee jerk reaction to Ioan wanting a divorce has set her on a path to public revenge that has completely destroyed her future. The only love interest she is going to get will be someone who nobody else wants. She has too much baggage, drama, madness which is all over the internet. She doesn’t have fame, she has infamy. She has completely scuppered Moving On.
Not only does she have too much baggage, she is the baggage. She has no discernible way of supporting herself, no property and potentially nowhere to live in due course. It's not just a matter of taking on her children, her publicised history of abuse and her hang-ups about her ex, she herself is a complete burden; I can't see many men spending more than one date with her and not hotfooting it as far away as possible.

Reactions: 32
off topic but I don't know how to do that foggy thing: I have heard of great results with Solensia in cats
---
She is partly right- she hasn't changed in 3 years, which is a sad use of life, and she certainly is a big girl now :)
I don't know how to do the foggy thing either. He's already on Solensia and it makes a difference, but thank you for suggesting it. He's also on daily Gabapentin and Temgesic. It all helps, but he's had arthritis for 7 years now and there's only so much the pain relief can do. Thankfully he's a happy boy who's accepted the changes in his health and life, and still enjoys life and loves to be loved and pampered. He's fast asleep on my bed right now, one paw holding onto my foot while he loudly snores.
---
Now, Hiraeth, you know that's not possible - your lawyering is imaginary after all 😂😂😂😂!

Or are you yourself imaginary? One never knows with the Malignancy's befuddled brain 🧠.
Oh God! Is @Hiraeth Tattle's imaginary friend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Too late now but I really wish Alice had stepped away from all social media a few years ago. Perhaps make an announcement saying I have made many mistakes when my marriage ended, and I am going offline to work on my life. And then reappeared now, looking slimmer and less batshit. It is too late for her now. Her shenanigans have made her unemployable in any meaningful sense in showbiz, and her chances of a new relationship would take a miracle. We can all change given the right set of circumstances and a fair wind but too much is out there to make her seem like a dodgy prospect.

Her book, when she gets beyond the opening line of Once Upon A Time, should be a manual on how not to divorce like her.

Reactions: 31
She's so bothered about people speaking about her on Tattle that she set herself up to write an essay about it. Could be worse for her I guess, people could forget she ever existed.
Alice doesn't care what people say about her as long as they are saying something. Moo!

Reactions: 18
She's trying to get a DM story. They love this sort of thing - perils of dating as an old woman.

She's also wants people to slam ioan for picking a much younger woman. Like their age difference is seedy.
Nothing changes
I think it's also directed at us -"See Tattle, I DO have a life, I am still attractive, men do still want me." She never does anything without at least 1 or more underhand motivations. Although tbh, I'd be surprised if this story was even true. She's always making things up for attention and to sound interesting, fun, quirky, evergivetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Doesn't mean she didn't notice him on Raya.
He has commented under her latest post. Bit of a suggestive comment. I can’t work the relationship out, are they friends, did they go on a date, are they going on another one? He seems to suggest he’s open to it. Very strange 🤷‍♀️

I hope Alice moves on with someone. It’s likely if she does she’ll have to rein in the loony online behaviour and Ioan might have a better chance of seeing the girls.

I don’t see her with anyone other than a Brit though. Her humour is not very attractive to American men (sweeping generalisation there but I do think it’s true). Also I doubt she would be interested in an American man. She seems to mainly be friends with British transplants too.

Reactions: 10
The RO is not the issue. plenty of people would believe someone like that or think it cant happen to them.

obviously her age is an issue. only old geezers, creeps or in this case someone that needs attention will want her. a issue every women that age faces. so that's the only point where she has no fault.

Her issue is that the details of the RO are very public. unless she dates one of her minions people will run after the first article. It isnt even a he said/she said, her behavior is mostly documented with evidence. And while her celeb friends dont care about it happening to others, they would if they were in that position.

As an additional factor being a 'single mother' is always an issue, but in this case that's her own fault. She has also made Ella's abuse on Ioan as public as possible, so a problematic teenager is another reason why someone will stay away.

Obviously also plenty men that age often just want a good woman that is private. not happening here.

another issue is that she wants a man mostly for security. her support payments end if she lives with someone six months. a dude that genuinely wants her will not accept living apart but may also not be pushed into a quick wedding.

I am sure she will date again though. either for real or "imaginary" (she's done that already). There is no better way to "prove" that you have SO moved on. and she'd love the new and better daddy narrative.
Also a lot of men in that age range are really looking for a nurse, someone to take care of them as they age. And no man, unless he's braindead, is going to look at Alice and think she's the one who's going to doing the taking care of!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it's also directed at us -"See Tattle, I DO have a life, I am still attractive, men do still want me." She never does anything without at least 1 or more underhand motivations. Although tbh, I'd be surprised if this story was even true. She's always making things up for attention and to sound interesting, fun, quirky, evergivetic.
isnt it not doing the opposite though? "no one wants me"
He has commented under her latest post. Bit of a suggestive comment. I can’t work the relationship out, are they friends, did they go on a date, are they going on another one? He seems to suggest he’s open to it. Very strange 🤷‍♀️

I hope Alice moves on with someone. It’s likely if she does she’ll have to rein in the loony online behaviour and Ioan might have a better chance of seeing the girls.

I don’t see her with anyone other than a Brit though. Her humour is not very attractive to American men (sweeping generalisation there but I do think it’s true). Also I doubt she would be interested in an American man. She seems to mainly be friends with British transplants too.
probably as friends

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.