Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also a lot of men in that age range are really looking for a nurse, someone to take care of them as they age. And no man, unless he's braindead, is going to look at Alice and think she's the one who's going to doing the taking care of!
She also has to look out for perverts wanting to get close to her because she has young daughters with no make figure in their life. Ioan could have looked out for something like that if Alice had not turned his daughters against him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Tbf dating isn't easy full stop, when I was in my late 30s I went on lots of dates, not because I am a hussy 🤣 because it is sadly a numbers game. It was hard work, and can be quite depressing, you get on with someone well, bit they aren't feeling it; I think a lot of men use it just for a night out and hopefully to get a shag at the end of the night.
I haven't dated much in my 40s from choice, after being with a narc, I wanted some time to recover, and tbh I don't need a man for anything, I want someone, but I don't need one, if that makes sense.
Recently I dated my childhood crush, from 30 years ago, we both liked it each other, but never knew. Things were going great, we even went on holiday together, but when we came back, I had a panic attack on the plane (fear of flying) he was asleep, despite me trying to wake him up,when he did he had the hump, because he thought I was being rude. Anyway, long story short, he didn't bother to check I got home okay, no text the next day, 3 days later he messaged saying, shame it hasn't worked out, blah, blah blah. Back and forth, and he took not even a portion of blame for the way he acted, started with the name calling, my favourite one was "I'm an energy sucking vampire" 🙄🤣
This is all very recent.
Anyway, I look back now a month on, and realised he has narc tenancies, he said he's a strong man, but having been with a narc before, I could see the signs. He even said women have to earn the right to ask questions 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thing is we got on so well, great chemistry too, but the more I looked at things, the more I realised nope, this guy is hard work, sexist, abrupt, rude....the list goes on!
I have no doubt I'll date again, but I'm in no hurry, I have other things in my life that are more of a priority atm.
But dating is hard work, it's literally like going for a job interview these days, and I'm not even kidding!
---

BIB
Title thread suggestion 👌🏻🤣🤣
Good on you for not getting caught up in the chemistry and romanticism of young crushes reconnecting and exploring what might have been, seeing the red flags and loving yourself enough to nope right outta there! The way he treated you at the airport, even falling asleep while you were having a panic attack, leaving you to it once you got back and not even checking in on you was definitely a final straw moment for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just want to apologise. I didn't mean to be so insensitive saying your boy is almost as perfect as mine. Obviously all cats are perfect! You probably already know exactly what I meant, that no cat is as perfect to me as my baby, just as no cat is as perfect to you as your baby. ❤

He really is majestic! I understand completely about over-reacting when they are ill, especially as they get older and that awareness of their time being so short becomes even sharper. I think for true pet lovers you love them with such an open, unprotected heart you know when you inevitably lose them that it's going to be really devastating.
No need to apologise at all! Everyone thinks their cat is perfect, this is standard for all cat owners 😍
I mean I've seen some beautiful cats on SM, but obviously in my eyes mine is better 🤷🏼‍♀️😉 xx
You're right about them getting older, I can't even think about something happening to him, without welling up!
---
Agree wholeheartedly. I tried online dating twice, years ago after getting divorced, and I hated it with a passion. Even offline dating is trying, especially over 40, so I basically gave up on the whole thing and was prepared to stay single for the rest of my life - and then Mr Arctic came along (or rather, he saw the light, given that we had been friends, with the occasional benefit 😁, for more than a decade). We moved in together within 4 months of becoming an item and got married a year later; I was 48. There are still moments when I can't believe I've been lucky enough to find such a perfect pea to my pod, and late in life at that. Which is why I would never date again if things ended - I'd rather be alone than settle for less.
Awwwe this is a lovely story 😍im gonna be 45 this sunday, and i still hold out hope, but im just not interested in dating atm. Im happy how i am, would i like someone at some point, yes, but it will happen when its meant too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He has commented under her latest post. Bit of a suggestive comment. I can’t work the relationship out, are they friends, did they go on a date, are they going on another one? He seems to suggest he’s open to it. Very strange 🤷‍♀️

I hope Alice moves on with someone. It’s likely if she does she’ll have to rein in the loony online behaviour and Ioan might have a better chance of seeing the girls.

I don’t see her with anyone other than a Brit though. Her humour is not very attractive to American men (sweeping generalisation there but I do think it’s true). Also I doubt she would be interested in an American man. She seems to mainly be friends with British transplants too.
Isn't he gay? Apparently he mainly takes photos of young, hot men. Which doesn't necessarily mean anything. Personally I think women's bodies are more beautiful than men even though I'm straight. But didn't he also post some stuff about not having relationships because he's too busy with the fabulousness of life, can't be tied down, yada, yada, yada? It sounds more like a flirty friendship/friends with benefits and I don't mean sexual, to me. We're also just assuming it was a date. And from what I remember of Alice's selfie in the cab, when she said she was meeting someone at that time, she wasn't dressed for a date, even a daytime one, Imo.

Reactions: 10
Isn't he gay? Apparently he mainly takes photos of young, hot men. Which doesn't necessarily mean anything. Personally I think women's bodies are more beautiful than men even though I'm straight. But didn't he also post some stuff about not having relationships because he's too busy with the fabulousness of life, can't be tied down, yada, yada, yada? It sounds more like a flirty friendship/friends with benefits and I don't mean sexual, to me. We're also just assuming it was a date. And from what I remember of Alice's selfie in the cab, when she said she was meeting someone at that time, she wasn't dressed for a date, even a daytime one, Imo.
*Shudders* at thought of Alice dressed for a date

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He has commented under her latest post. Bit of a suggestive comment. I can’t work the relationship out, are they friends, did they go on a date, are they going on another one? He seems to suggest he’s open to it. Very strange 🤷‍♀️

I hope Alice moves on with someone. It’s likely if she does she’ll have to rein in the loony online behaviour and Ioan might have a better chance of seeing the girls.

I don’t see her with anyone other than a Brit though. Her humour is not very attractive to American men (sweeping generalisation there but I do think it’s true). Also I doubt she would be interested in an American man. She seems to mainly be friends with British transplants too.
I just went to have a nosey at the comment and checked his page. Seems like an outdoors kind of man, that will never work with Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So that con she is doing in September tagged her in the photo, not many comments, 2 are saying no interested in meeting an abuser, and another wrote this.
Now mAlice working is good for everyone, noted these seem to be one offs and not a steady income. I wonder if the penny will ever drop for her, that she will have to get a normal job? I mean even with the money she has squirreled away, I can't see that lasting more than a year, and that's if she's not spent it all, already!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can imagine that any date Alice goes on a will end in Alice getting absolutely tit faced. She's a binge drinker.
Not an attractive quality in an almost 60 year old woman with two kids.

Reactions: 21
So that con she is doing in September tagged her in the photo, not many comments, 2 are saying no interested in meeting an abuser, and another wrote this.
Now mAlice working is good for everyone, noted these seem to be one offs and not a steady income. I wonder if the penny will ever drop for her, that she will have to get a normal job? I mean even with the money she has squirreled away, I can't see that lasting more than a year, and that's if she's not spent it all, already!
Confucius has some advice for Alice.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Who'd have thought finding a replacement ATM machine would be so difficult for the smartest person in the room with her looks and peonality....?

What's her plan B when the rent needs paying?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can one join a celebrity dating app with a domestic violence retraining order?

I'm sure raya appreciated being name checked by someone who sent thousands of abusive messages online to a stranger (Bianca).

Reactions: 39
Can someone cleverer than me work out when her date of birth was removed from her wiki page? (And by whom the edit was made?!)

Her IMDb page still has dob as being 1971...

No way she's going in with octogenarians on a dating site. I don't believe for one second she's put her real age an any site.

ETA just looked again at IMDb it says 1968. I'm pretty sure until very recently it said 1971

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just a thought - CBD oil is supposed to be good for pain. Put it on his cat food?
---

This means that the court docs are purely 'imaginary' too. lmao Do one Alice!
I've tried Hemp Oil which didn't seem to make much difference tbh, but sadly CBD Oil for pets is illegal out here. If it does become legal I will definitely give it a shot.

Reactions: 5
Too late now but I really wish Alice had stepped away from all social media a few years ago. Perhaps make an announcement saying I have made many mistakes when my marriage ended, and I am going offline to work on my life. And then reappeared now, looking slimmer and less batshit. It is too late for her now. Her shenanigans have made her unemployable in any meaningful sense in showbiz, and her chances of a new relationship would take a miracle. We can all change given the right set of circumstances and a fair wind but too much is out there to make her seem like a dodgy prospect.

Her book, when she gets beyond the opening line of Once Upon A Time, should be a manual on how not to divorce like her.
I think what she showed people was the real Alice and just what Ioan had been living with.
She's going to be swimming against the tide in trying to get another poor sucker to carry her and two dependants.

Reactions: 22
Who'd have thought finding a replacement ATM machine would be so difficult for the smartest person in the room with her looks and peonality....?

What's her plan B when the rent needs paying?
I reckon Ioan will have to pay 2-5k/month child support (depends on how much he earns, how much Alice earns and if they'd calculate it based on sole/joint custody), I also suspect that he will pay some spousal support (either monthly or a lump sum) and they will deduct most of the overpayments over pensions, because that affects the kids the least. she should then be fine with a con per month, but obviously that's just about it. and obviously after 2.5 years she loses a lot of the child support as well.

I think Alice can bag someone. There are many many men out there that like them crazy and who think they can handle it. And perhaps its someone that is busy enough to not have to deal with her too much. I am not ruling out that she can land someone, but I am 100 % sure she would have landed someone already if she had just done the quick divorce Ioan wanted with peaceful co-parenting (another obstacle less for dating) and all the abuse during and post-marriage would have never saw the light.

Can someone cleverer than me work out when her date of birth was removed from her wiki page? (And by whom the edit was made?!)

Her IMDb page still has dob as being 1971...

No way she's going in with octogenarians on a dating site. I don't believe for one second she's put her real age an any site.

ETA just looked again at IMDb it says 1968. I'm pretty sure until very recently it said 1971
it was removed last july by someone citing that the source that was used is banned.

Bit weird to go out of your way like this tbh, most celebs dont even have a source for their birthday lmao

I bet she is putting her pics from the 90s on her dating profile.

Reactions: 19
I think it's also directed at us -"See Tattle, I DO have a life, I am still attractive, men do still want me." She never does anything without at least 1 or more underhand motivations. Although tbh, I'd be surprised if this story was even true.
Yes I wonder if she really joined. It could be a story to share at court about how she's 'moved on' and won't abuse Yobee anymore as she is having so many hot dates with cute guys who think she's a cougar lol. If she really did join, then it's a positive sign but as always it's tiny baby steps with her. The convention agent is always another tiny step in the right direction but of course it's only because she knows her payments will be reduced not because she wants to work or contribute to her kids upkeep. Even though conventions are a piece of piss really and right up AFE's street. She gets to schmooze and pretend she's still an actress. Plus there might be a fan willing to pay for an autograph or pic. As was already said, she should have been doing this years ago.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.