Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of self awareness even bringing that show up in the first place with all the parallels is just astonishing! But then, narcs gonna narc in blissful ignorance aye 🤣
But poor Alice was hurting and lost her mind for a bit (3 years lol). It's not the same.

Just kidding. I didn't lose my mind either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought we went with ones from 900+ but it’s fine as still a fab title x
Sorry, other threads I’m on, the way it’s done is click ‘most liked posts’ (this orders the threads by likes rather than chronological) and scroll until you find the most liked thread title. Apologies if anyone from 900+ thought their title was winning. It is possible to get it changed x

Reactions: 15
Sorry, other threads I’m on, the way it’s done is click ‘most liked posts’ (this orders the threads by likes rather than chronological) and scroll until you find the most liked thread title. Apologies if anyone from 900+ thought their title was winning. It is possible to get it changed x
Don’t worry, it’s a great title.

Reactions: 15
No it’s fine, don’t worry about it!

Thanks for taking the time and effort to set the new thread up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Still confused about the fish. Alice said she was vegetarian and the youngest won’t eat it.

Is it just for Ella?

Do they also deliver sea cucumbers, clams and snails? Asking for a friend who may or may not have inadvertently adopted a walrus.
Weight loss jabs get delivered on dry ice, depending where you get them from. Probably from that, can’t imagine Alice cooking

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The late Queen Elizabeth apparently was a lifelong fan of Astral cream, around £10 for 500ml of Astral Intensive.

One of the richest women in the world was more sensible with money than the Malignancy...
and had better skin too, even at the end of her very long life

Reactions: 11
Hi Alice, just for when you don’t read here but actually do, try Elemis pro collagen. Very light and great in warmer climates. Still on the expensive side so I normally pop it on my birthday or Xmas list to my husband…..

oh you don’t have one.
Her ex husband spends more on her now than mine did when we were married!
Any other Irish tattlers get Erin McGregor flashbacks here

IFYKYK 😎

That’s Aoife McGregor, not Erin. Although both equally insufferable.

TW: screaming, also watch the volume if in public

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'll go with a defamation suit.

both have zero chance to succeed, but it's all about the buzz.
She wouldn't dare, because she'd have to pay Bianca's legal fees this time for real (and Ioan wouldn't be expected to provide any support whatsoever).

Reactions: 16
Off on a bit of a tangent here but Boshoff is U.K. based and Alice was in direct contact with her so a good media libel lawyer in the UK should be able to get to the bottom of it and get a decent payout right? It’s not the same as US law. Two birds with one stone?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.