Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice - eBay purchase ... anti-aging cream
description: "The well-balanced formula and anti-aging properties of the gel help wipe away the years."
eBay item number: 145597924263
link to item: La Mer Creme De La Mer Moisturizing Cream 2 oz.
1713586432899.png

1713586470804.png
ETA: might not be new purchase -- feedback is for purchase made within last 6 months

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What will she do while her kids are out?

Holy tit, they’re 10 and 14 for heavens sake. They should be out doing things every day, not stuck Indoors being stooges for their weird mother’s SM addiction. But as ever it’s all about her, who’ll make her fish supper if Ella isn’t there? Who’ll pose for her instagram fix if not little E.

It’s just so sad and creepy. Those poor poor girls.

Reactions: 44
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
description: "The well-balanced formula and anti-aging properties of the gel help wipe away the years."
ETA: might not be new purchase -- feedback is for purchase made within last 6 months
So Alice is spending her 10 grand a month on La Mer? Seriously?

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Dear Alice supporters, she’s sending lots of you here and she’s stopped the attacks on Ioan for now so presumably something’s happened.

Anyway just to clear this up..

Alice ‘auditioned passionately’ for years and got next to no work and she hasn’t had any success in finding acting work in a decade. All her fans know that, the judge knows it, just about everyone knows it. Her acting doesn’t pay her bills and the truth is it rarely, if ever, did.

Nobody is stopping her from living her dream. She can act in every single part she gets if her luck changes but as it stands, like most ‘actors’, she also needs a day job.

At the risk of stating the obvious, Ioan isn’t responsible for her flying crates of fish, La Mer creams and the strange fame-fetish that keeps her craving a Beverly Hills zip code.

So when her kids are out tomorrow and she has time off from staring at them. She can do what she was supposed to do when all the nannies and housekeepers were hired.. G*t a j*b.

I’m pretty sure that is the one thing we can all agree on for hers and for everyone’s sake??

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So Alice is spending her 10 grand a month on La Mer? Seriously?
The late Queen Elizabeth apparently was a lifelong fan of Astral cream, around £10 for 500ml of Astral Intensive.

One of the richest women in the world was more sensible with money than the Malignancy...

Reactions: 37
What will she do while her kids are out?

Holy tit, they’re 10 and 14 for heavens sake. They should be out doing things every day, not stuck Indoors being stooges for their weird mother’s SM addiction. But as ever it’s all about her, who’ll make her fish supper if Ella isn’t there? Who’ll pose for her instagram fix if not little E.

It’s just so sad and creepy. Those poor poor girls.
Most stay at home mothers of kids that age are just taxis. Bringing them to sports and activities. In out in out all day. In between they put washes on and sort the house. Her girls must do no sport.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Congratulations to @bats*itbarbie for two great thread titles in a row!
---

No, she's a pescatarian I believe.

View attachment 2885953
Plant based diet. Mostly (fermented) grapes.
---
Ahhh Alice and Tone watching a show on netflix about someone who sends thousands of harassing and abusive messages. That's nice. Picking up some tips....
She got a lifetime restraining order against her too Alice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
This is why her face looks like spam. She uses heavy moisturiser with no active ingredient and then doesn't even clean her face properly. Glogged pores, texture and smudged eye make up galore.

Reactions: 23
Plant based diet. Mostly (fermented) grapes.
---
Ahhh Alice and Tone watching a show on netflix about someone who sends thousands of harassing and abusive messages. That's nice. Picking up some tips....
She got a lifetime restraining order against her too Alice.
The lack of self awareness even bringing that show up in the first place with all the parallels is just astonishing! But then, narcs gonna narc in blissful ignorance aye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The lack of self awareness even bringing that show up in the first place with all the parallels is just astonishing! But then, narcs gonna narc in blissful ignorance aye 🤣
She could be in season 2 of that show. Change the name. Call it Baby Angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is why her face looks like spam. She uses heavy moisturiser with no active ingredient and then doesn't even clean her face properly. Glogged pores, texture and smudged eye make up galore.
Hi Alice, just for when you don’t read here but actually do, try Elemis pro collagen. Very light and great in warmer climates. Still on the expensive side so I normally pop it on my birthday or Xmas list to my husband…..

oh you don’t have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she on OnlyFans yet? Wake me up when she does ... silly old useless bint.
If she goes on OnlyFans and ANYONE posts her pictures/videos here, I swear to God it will lead to justifiable homicide. And you can bet your last $26 @Hiraeth will get me err that person off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.