Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has had horrible behavior since way back.
old post from Bianca's collection.

Screenshot_20240419_165115_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 17
Whatever will Alice do? An afternoon of cyber bullying, or perhaps she'll find the time to join that Facebook group for her Hallmark movie.
There will be a flush faced, sweaty, drunken selfie show for sure.........

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will be interested to see what Alice thinks of Baby Reindeer on Netflix. I finished part 4 last night and now understand why he was so vulnerable to Martha. It's a hard show to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tomorrow, Alice will post a list of how her abuse was different than the story.

Screenshot_20240419_182218_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS Alice get a life that doesnā€™t involve objectifying your kids for internet likes. Making a point of her daughterā€™s feet to thousands of internet strangers, knowing it will live on the internet forever. Sheā€™s doing what she did to Ioan, honing in on physical features in a weird and public way. She is a terrible mother.

Sheā€™s also showing identifying location details for her property again. The woman needs to be stopped from posting on social media, she is endangering her kids. Ioan must be so worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
And who will be paying for Alice's lawyer(s) if she goes ahead with this? Not Ioan, I hope?
Even if she brings this up with her new lawyer, theyā€™re going to just do what they need to do to ā€œland the planeā€ so to speak on what (relatively) little she has in her lawyer allowance (that sheā€™s still not allowed to be given. In case she does stupid tit like this)

Reactions: 14
Bianca has every right to speak of the lies and abuse she has suffered from at Alices hands and there is absolutely sweet tit all Alice can do about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Zhora (who is apparently me) posted this
1000027530.jpg

1000027532.jpg

Donnie is the police detective from Forever btw

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.