Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #238 Alexa, set tits to akimbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i didn’t want to see that (bad) hair in the mirror. Not just the thinning, some things you truly can’t control, but step four in my Please Don’t Let My Hair End Up Like You Know Who Regimen was how can I make the most of whatever hair I still have.

Alice, call me, I can help!
I’m already bald due to alopecia universalis but I am making a huge effort to not be a psychopathic witch as well. 😳 So thanks for reminding me of what’s important mAlice!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m already bald due to alopecia universalis but I am making a huge effort to not be a psychopathic witch as well. 😳 So thanks for reminding me of what’s important mAlice!
I feel your pain, truly. ❤ Hair loss is so difficult, if only because most women don’t expect it, whereas men know it’s a definite possibility. Which makes me think how Alice got off mocking Ioan for his thinning hair. Psychopathic witch is right.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bianca is so mean. now she is stealing Alice's book idea!
Screenshot_20240412_152004_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Alice has already written a book. It’s currently in PDF form and called ‘Exhibit 1’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Adverse witness, Adverse worker, Adverse wife....
I have tried to make a new thread before and cocked it up spectacularly so I'm afraid I have to leave it to those more capable......but I think this beauty should definitely be the title, even though it wasn't officially bolded and 'thread titled'...it's just too damn good 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have tried to make a new thread before and cocked it up spectacularly so I'm afraid I have to leave it to those more capable......but I think this beauty should definitely be the title, even though it wasn't officially bolded and 'thread titled'...it's just too damn good 😂
aww thanks Nix! I should have bolded it but it's a bit late now. I'll let the Tattle gods decide 🙏 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"Ms. Evans, please break down for us how you used your GoFundMe money. It was ostensibly for attorneys' fees but Mr. Gruffudd has paid all your attorneys' fees to date. Please describe in detail how the funds were spent."
AFE: I plead the 5th.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel your pain, truly. ❤ Hair loss is so difficult, if only because most women don’t expect it, whereas men know it’s a definite possibility. Which makes me think how Alice got off mocking Ioan for his thinning hair. Psychopathic witch is right.
IG has more hair than she does. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
aww thanks Nix! I should have bolded it but it's a bit late now. I'll let the Tattle gods decide 🙏 😌
You were the top vote getter, so that's good enough for me. I'm going to have business cards made up that say: SUSIE T CONES, TATTLE GODDESS

I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.