Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #238 Alexa, set tits to akimbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a good one 😂 I have added it to the Names of Tone list 😂

Home Alone Tone
Tone Alone
AlcaTone
SimpleTone
DialTone
MonoTone
RingTone
underTone
Tonely the Lonely
Tone & the Bristol Massive
The Bristol Flouncer
DumBro
SockBro
CockBro
Crusty SockBro
Mr Fantastic’s Alcoholic Ex Brother in Law
Poor Man’s Paul Chuckle
Pound Shop Chuckle Brother
The Rosetta Tone
Kidney sTone
Tone Deaf
Bard of Brizzle
Mr Bum Smell
Sir Dump Smell
Tone the Moan
Tiny Tone
DroneTone
Sir Tone-a-lot
DJ Tone Blackburn
A-Tone
Tone with the Wind
PlankTone
Bugsy MaTone
Hard Tone
Hercule FakeBro
iTone
My Liddle Ptony
Tony the Phoney
Ass e Tone
Tony Mony (Billy Idol remix)
SimulaTone©
Flouncing Tone
Game of Tones
Dog with a Tone
sToned
sToner
Tone the SToned
DialAPhoneTone
Tone a Friend
Tone it Down
Bro-lice and Sis-tone
102 DalmaTones
Tone Unknown
MicroTone
The Tone Ranger
LaboTony
Woe BeTone
Tony Baloney
Salvatoné Moronzano
BrimsTone
ActualTone / AliceTone
Google Toneslate
Tantrum Tone
ForwhomthebellTones
FrancoTone
Indiana Tones
Ingrown Tone-nail
The Bristol sTool
The Tone-inator
Tonophone
TonetheLone
A-Tone-y / ATony
Tone the Venerable
Tony Tears
PhenobarbiTone
ATony the Brave
Tone the Terrible
Emperor Palpatone
AnaTony
MonoBro
Just reading through these, I'm really lolling 🤣
There are some very clever ones here, these two are genuis 👌🏻
Emperor Palpatone and The Rosetta Tone, who came up with those 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love that you deliberately chose photos with the watermark! 😂
---

That's actually the main theory on narcissism, that the narc has a massive blackhole of no self-esteem and no self-worth so they over-compensate with massive ego to the point where they can hide their insecurities and fears from themselves as much as everyone else.
---

Maybe Bernal's discovered he has fibromyalgia.
---

I think it's more entitlement than laziness. She thinks she's better than us common folk and too good for anything but glamorous work (with an adoring audience) like acting or modelling. She's slammed those doors shut herself with her lack of talent, diva behaviours and now her age and looks, not to mention her dangerous personality, but she's not going to lower herself to actually work anything so common as an ordinary job. I'd be interested to know if she actually wanted to act more once she and Ioan married but closed those doors with her lack of talent and unprofessionalism, plus her age in an industry that's notorious for casting 30 years old as mother's of adult children, or if she fully embraced the archaic idea that Ioan was the man of the house and therefore he should be the sole provider while she had every right to be the lady of leisure. Probably both. She's obviously incapable of acknowledging that she's a crappy actress with an even shittier personality that no one wants to be around.
Alice has no motivation, when she was younger she grew up with an academic parent so she worked hard, got her place at uni and the world was her oyster. She got lucky hooking up with Olivier, she lived off him whilst she was a jobbing actress. I think if she was offered roles and sent scripts she would probably work, even with her poor work ethic. Her star has faded, it was always revolving round her ex's tbh.
I need to watch her to hear what her voice used to be like because her voice is quite 'jarring' as the kids at school say.

Reactions: 12

Home Alone Tone
Tone Alone
AlcaTone
SimpleTone
DialTone
MonoTone
RingTone
underTone
Tonely the Lonely
The Bristol Flouncer
DumBro
SockBro
CockBro
Crusty SockBro
Poor Man’s Paul Chuckle
The Rosetta Tone
Kidney sTone
Tone Deaf
Bard of Brizzle
Mr Bum Smell
Sir Dump Smell
Tone the Moan
Tiny Tone
DroneTone
Sir Tone-a-lot
DJ Tone Blackburn
A-Tone
Tone with the Wind
PlankTone
Bugsy MaTone
Hard Tone
Hercule FakeBro
iTone
My Liddle Ptony
Tony the Phoney
Ass e Tone
SimulaTone©
Flouncing Tone
Game of Tones
Dog with a Tone
sToned
sToner
Tone the SToned
DialAPhoneTone
Tone a Friend
Tone it Down
Bro-lice and Sis-tone
102 DalmaTones
Tone Unknown
MicroTone
The Tone Ranger
LaboTony
Woe BeTone
Tony Baloney
Salvatoné Moronzano
BrimsTone
ActualTone / AliceTone
Google Toneslate
Tantrum Tone
ForwhomthebellTones
FrancoTone
Indiana Tones
Ingrown Tone-nail
The Bristol sTool
The Tone-inator
Tonophone
TonetheLone
A-Tone-y / ATony
Tone the Venerable
Tony Tears
PhenobarbiTone
ATony the Brave
Tone the Terrible
Emperor Palpatone
AnaTony
MonoBro
I've got a new suggestion to add to the list:

'Tache Converters
---
Alice has no motivation, when she was younger she grew up with an academic parent so she worked hard, got her place at uni and the world was her oyster. She got lucky hooking up with Olivier, she lived off him whilst she was a jobbing actress. I think if she was offered roles and sent scripts she would probably work, even with her poor work ethic. Her star has faded, it was always revolving round her ex's tbh.
I need to watch her to hear what her voice used to be like because her voice is quite 'jarring' as the kids at school say.
BIB - By coincidence, last night I watched the episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where she has a very small speaking part as Heather Mills.

Her voice sounds different to how it is now, but it still sounds like Alice. I think this was one of the several problems with her acting - she always sounds like herself. She does have a lisp too, and not many actors/actresses have one.

She's also unable to "disappear" into a role. You're always aware you're watching Alice Evans. This is why I think she would have been better as a TV presenter.

IMO she sounded the best when she was speaking French in the 1990s, like in Elisa Top Model (my guilty pleasure, and available on YouTube). Her lisp also doesn't seem to be as evident there too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Please could someone more imaginative than me work this into a thread title?? 😂😂😂
@House of Tea @pleasepassthepopcorn
Nothing of value in Alice's downtown storage area (not a euphemism 😬)

'Tache Converters
---

BIB - By coincidence, last night I watched the episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where she has a very small speaking part as Heather Mills.

Her voice sounds different to how it is now, but it still sounds like Alice. I think this was one of the several problems with her acting - she always sounds like herself. She does have a lisp too, and not many actors/actresses have one.
BIB: 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀
Yes, I'm pretty sure she has tongue-tie, which can cause a lisp. I've only heard AFE speak once or twice, I tend to watch her videos with the sound off!

Reactions: 11
Just reread a few of the earlier threads too... I am still intrigued at how Welp had the make of her from the start... tell us please @welp are you really the MIL? or.... Bianca???!!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17

'Tache Converters
---

She's also unable to "disappear" into a role. You're always aware you're watching Alice Evans. This is why I think she would have been better as a TV presenter.

IMO she sounded the best when she was speaking French in the 1990s, like in Elisa Top Model (my guilty pleasure, and available on YouTube). Her lisp also doesn't seem to be as evident there too.
Added 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I started browsing the Alice Evans threads when the separation was announced, as I had a bit in common with her - age, locale, autoimmune issues, etc.

i have to say, she’s been an inspiration to me. I started eating healthier, fixed my hair, and most importantly, stopped taking my peri-menopausal moods out on my amazing husband. So, erm, thanks Alice, I guess?
Brilliant! I have also made some positive changes as a result of Alice's behaviour and feel so much better for it. Life isn't always easy, but I never want to look in a mirror and see that face looking back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just reading through these, I'm really lolling 🤣
There are some very clever ones here, these two are genuis 👌🏻
Emperor Palpatone and The Rosetta Tone, who came up with those 💀🤣
I came up with The Rosetta Tone! My proudest moment. 😆 I studied archaeology so I thought it was appropriate. Sadly in my real life no one knows of this saga. Not my husband, grown up children or six grandchildren. For a start none of them would have a clue who Alice Evans was, despite her delusions of grandeur.
If nothing else though, Alice has managed to unite a disparate group of people, all of whom can recognise the harm narcissistic behaviour can do, sadly a lot of whom have experienced it.
I have also never found such a witty group. The Yo, me and Dupee was a work of genius. J Lo as Gloria still makes me laugh.😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m a bad bastard destined for hell but… if you’ve got a lisp - why would you name your child Elsie Evans? Must’ve been hard enough going through life as Alice Evans, never mind having to introduce yourself and then your daughter. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m a bad bastard destined for hell but… if you’ve got a lisp - why would you name your child Elsie Evans? Must’ve been hard enough going through life as Alice Evans, never mind having to introduce yourself and then your daughter. 😳
That makes me think of the Roman expert who appears on history programmes who can’t pronounce his r’s. Awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Too late title suggestion

As her plane of lies comes in to land, it’s Alice’s turn to take the stand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Home Alone Tone
Tone Alone
AlcaTone
SimpleTone
DialTone
MonoTone
RingTone
underTone
Tonely the Lonely
The Bristol Flouncer
DumBro
SockBro
CockBro
Crusty SockBro
Poor Man’s Paul Chuckle
The Rosetta Tone
Kidney sTone
Tone Deaf
Bard of Brizzle
Mr Bum Smell
Sir Dump Smell
Tone the Moan
Tiny Tone
DroneTone
Sir Tone-a-lot
DJ Tone Blackburn
A-Tone
Tone with the Wind
PlankTone
Bugsy MaTone
Hard Tone
Hercule FakeBro
iTone
My Liddle Ptony
Tony the Phoney
Ass e Tone
SimulaTone©
Flouncing Tone
Game of Tones
Dog with a Tone
sToned
sToner
Tone the SToned
DialAPhoneTone
Tone a Friend
Tone it Down
Bro-lice and Sis-tone
102 DalmaTones
Tone Unknown
MicroTone
The Tone Ranger
LaboTony
Woe BeTone
Tony Baloney
Salvatoné Moronzano
BrimsTone
ActualTone / AliceTone
Google Toneslate
Tantrum Tone
ForwhomthebellTones
FrancoTone
Indiana Tones
Ingrown Tone-nail
The Bristol sTool
The Tone-inator
Tonophone
TonetheLone
A-Tone-y / ATony
Tone the Venerable
Tony Tears
PhenobarbiTone
ATony the Brave
Tone the Terrible
Emperor Palpatone
AnaTony
MonoBro
Rereading this…..me: this is so fkn stupid of us, a bunch of adults 😝😝
Also me: this is a masterpiece and I may die of laughter 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Brilliant! I have also made some positive changes as a result of Alice's behaviour and feel so much better for it. Life isn't always easy, but I never want to look in a mirror and see that face looking back.
i didn’t want to see that (bad) hair in the mirror. Not just the thinning, some things you truly can’t control, but step four in my Please Don’t Let My Hair End Up Like You Know Who Regimen was how can I make the most of whatever hair I still have.

Alice, call me, I can help!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Rereading this…..me: this is so fkn stupid of us, a bunch of adults 😝😝
Also me: this is a masterpiece and I may die of laughter 😂
Yeah yeah it’s totes hilarious now but just wait till Alice hands it to a judge as evidence she and her brother are being abused.

it’ll be even more hilarious then!

• Haha
Me too, I actually got sober 2 years and a bit ago, and her behaviour hit a bit close to home. SM addiction and drinking all the rose, my husband is also an introvert so casually started respecting his wishes for privacy. Who said Alice wasn't a champion for women lollllz

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah yeah it’s totes hilarious now but just wait till Alice hands it to a judge as evidence she and her brother are being abused.

it’ll be even more hilarious then!
I'm praying she pulls out her Tattle receipts when she's on the stand. You know she's dying too!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i didn’t want to see that (bad) hair in the mirror. Not just the thinning, some things you truly can’t control, but step four in my Please Don’t Let My Hair End Up Like You Know Who Regimen was how can I make the most of whatever hair I still have.

Alice, call me, I can help!
I've joined a gym. And I'm actually going. As we age we need to worry about muscle mass, bone strength, balance...... isn't that right, Alice?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.