Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #239 Adverse witness, Adverse worker, Adverse wife....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @bats*itbarbie for the thread title and to @Old Soak for the nomination! You each win a designer trash bag dress of your choosing.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/alice-evans-ioan-gruffudd-238-alexa-set-tits-to-akimbo.44756/

It's Friday, and my brain is in shutdown mode, so if someone else could do a recap, that'd be great.
Thanks to all you goddesses and gods 🙏 🥰. What a great way to start the weekend! Tattle ever onward 🤺

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So I'm finally caught up. @Hiraeth thank you for producing the documents and explaining them.

I love how the Judge speaks to her like a child and I's lawyer is holding her to account and at the same time highlighting to the judge her ridiculous antics.
---
@uncoveremy sending you so much love to you and your family. Xxxx
---
@UncoveredLurker I am sending you anf yoir family all my love xxxx apologies for the above part.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks to all you goddesses and gods 🙏 🥰. What a great way to start the weekend! Tattle ever onward 🤺
Duuuuuuude. You dark horse, you. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read your brilliant comment and it was 1000. Now I am even more 🤯 that it made it! Congrats, brilliant thread title. I think and hope it made everyone laugh as much as it did me. Bravo 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Duuuuuuude. You dark horse, you. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read your brilliant comment and it was 1000. Now I am even more 🤯 that it made it! Congrats, brilliant thread title. I think and hope it made everyone laugh as much as it did me. Bravo 🤣🤣
I owe it all to you my dear🥹 😘. I'm off to sand down my head so it fits out the front door tomorrow 🗿

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Inspired by one of my cats who's currently going through a hairball issue, can I add something to the Names Of Tone Tome?

LAXA-Tone. For so, so many reasons. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m fugging watching beat bobby flay (cooking show for those in different places) and look who is on this episode, our girl VB or should I say HW’s girl
IMG_3599.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congratulations to @bats*itbarbie for the thread title and to @Old Soak for the nomination! You each win a designer trash bag dress of your choosing.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/alice-evans-ioan-gruffudd-238-alexa-set-tits-to-akimbo.44756/

It's Friday, and my brain is in shutdown mode, so if someone else could do a recap, that'd be great.
Congratulations on the title thread 🎉
I bet you both can't wait for those designer bags 🤣
---
Inspired by one of my cats who's currently going through a hairball issue, can I add something to the Names Of Tone Tome?

LAXA-Tone. For so, so many reasons. :ROFLMAO:
Urgh furballs...my cat is shedding and is longhaired, daily brushes for him! I hope it's nothing serious, you can get certain dry food that helps them 🩷
Omg, just thought of another, thanks to you!
Name of Tones 🤣 (like Game of Thrones, but more fun!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet you both can't wait for those designer bags 🤣
---

Urgh furballs...my cat is shedding and is longhaired, daily brushes for him! I hope it's nothing serious, you can get certain dry food that helps them 🩷
Omg, just thought of another, thanks to you!
Name of Tones 🤣 (like Game of Thrones, but more fun!)
I came across one today for a shortarse Anthony - well, Tone is an intellectual midget.

Shetland Tony.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m fugging watching beat bobby flay (cooking show for those in different places) and look who is on this episode, our girl VB or should I say HW’s girl View attachment 2871810
She had one of the actually decent cooking shows in my opinion. She made it clear she wasn't a chef and she was doing home cooking that she had learned over the years, mistakes and all. Then boom, she was cancelled and a few weeks later, she also got the boot from the kid's cooking show she was a judge on. I can't see any reason for it which annoys me as they have idiots on they have shows on the channel with idiots who don't know what a spatula is but got rid of someone who was actually enjoyable to watch.

Reactions: 14
RECAP:
•Alice is having some type of red carpet heartbreak from her days of yore, likely due to the BB4 premiere
•Bianca has stepped away from the insta call out (for now?) and is back to the regularly scheduled program with her posts
•Hiraeth did the turds and the general public another solid and obtained another transcript from the latest hearing
•Hell froze over and the judge didn’t have to tell Alice to stfu 14 x
•Ioan’s lawyer pressed the judge to get to the financial trial sooner as it’s really time for Ioan to get resolution
•Snakey sneaky Alice appears to have found another previous unknown motivation for sacking so many lawyers before their services were rendered: stealing the retainers/advance payments
•Alice disclosed a mystery storage unit in downtown LA, could be lying
•The dumb witch, who pretended to support the actors/writers strike for the rights of artists to be compensated for their work blatantly tried to steal alamys copyrighted work by publicly soliciting someone to remove the watermarks instead of paying
•Alice has been called as an adverse witness for Ioan’s side in the financial trial
•Valerie Bertinelli swooped in and is now HW’s baby angel
•Winning thread title was a real underdog story
•I and B moved

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I bet you both can't wait for those designer bags
I got mine already Lulu! It was a designer trash bag dress though 😁. I was SO excited. I threw it on, accessorised with a massive scarf and some big ribbons tied round my ankles, snorted 26kg of cocaine and drove barefoot to the nearest red carpet I could find to strike some seriously professional poses. The couple getting married in the church were a bit surprised, mind you. But they LOVED it when I got them both in a headlock for their wedding photos. The priest said he had never met ANYONE quite so evergivetic before. He was a little put out when I scratched his car as I pulled out of the carpark afterward, but I explained to him that he'd parked his big gas guzzler in a COMPACT SPACE abs I had a SICK CHILD in the back of my car, so he just had a quick word with his lawyer friend Bernal and it was all fine. Thinking back, he did leave VERY quickly after that conversation 🤔. It was such a fun night. I told my brother Tone about it afterwards and we just LAUGHED AND LAUGHED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I got mine already Lulu! It was a designer trash bag dress though 😁. I was SO excited. I threw it on, accessorised with a massive scarf and some big ribbons tied round my ankles, snorted 26kg of cocaine and drove barefoot to the nearest red carpet I could find to strike some seriously professional poses. The couple getting married in the church were a bit surprised, mind you. But they LOVED it when I got them both in a headlock for their wedding photos. The priest said he had never met ANYONE quite so evergivetic before. He was a little put out when I scratched his car as I pulled out of the carpark afterward, but I explained to him that he'd parked his big gas guzzler in a COMPACT SPACE abs I had a SICK CHILD in the back of my car, so he just had a quick word with his lawyer friend Bernal and it was all fine. Thinking back, he did leave VERY quickly after that conversation 🤔. It was such a fun night. I told my brother Tone about it afterwards and we just LAUGHED AND LAUGHED.
‘You’re so beautiful and such an amazing Mum batshitbarbie, those people you met today should count themselves BLESSED to have been in your magnificent presence. What I’d give to get just a whiff of you. Forever my Faith and I’m eating curly fries as I type 🥰😍🤗🤭

But seriously, neck 3 bottles of rose sharp ones and post at least a dozen pics to your grid or I’m calling you an amateur
😜

• Haha
Reactions: 37
RECAP:
•Alice is having some type of red carpet heartbreak from her days of yore, likely due to the BB4 premiere
•Bianca has stepped away from the insta call out (for now?) and is back to the regularly scheduled program with her posts
•Hiraeth did the turds and the general public another solid and obtained another transcript from the latest hearing
•Hell froze over and the judge didn’t have to tell Alice to stfu 14 x
•Ioan’s lawyer pressed the judge to get to the financial trial sooner as it’s really time for Ioan to get resolution
•Snakey sneaky Alice appears to have found another previous unknown motivation for sacking so many lawyers before their services were rendered: stealing the retainers/advance payments
•The dumb witch, who pretended to support the actors/writers strike for the rights of artists to be compensated for their work blatantly tried to steal alamys copyrighted work by publicly soliciting someone to remove the watermarks instead of paying
•Alice has been called as an adverse witness for Ioan’s side in the financial trial
•I and B moved
Oh how you make me laugh OS 😂 Great recap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
‘You’re so beautiful and such an amazing Mum batshitbarbie, those people you met today should count themselves BLESSED to have been in your magnificent presence. What I’d give to get just a whiff of you. Forever my Faith and I’m eating curly fries as I type 🥰😍🤗🤭

But seriously, neck 3 bottles of rose sharp ones and post at least a dozen pics to your grid or I’m calling you an amateur
😜
Thank you DARLING 😘😘🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. Yes, the kids love me more than life itself of course. I'll try to post some pics to my grid next week but I'm sooo busy right now between not working, not unpacking, not going to conventions etc that I will have to try and farm out the kids to (anyone but their father but someone to provide an ounce of care and stability for them) friends for a few weeks to catch up on everything. Bisous cherie 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 39
RECAP:
Hell froze over and the judge didn’t have to tell Alice to stfu 14 x
•I and B moved
Great recap 👌🏻
BIB....howling 🤣
---
Hahaha...I'm proper lolling! Where was my invite, sounds like a great night 🎉🥂🤣
---
@bats*itbarbie
You are on fire today 👏🏻👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I came across a photo agency in Japan because I was in Japan the past two weeks and they seem to have a bunch of pap shots. There are a couple more from that park thingy where they kissed or from Ella walking out visitation etc., but what is completely new is one from Ioan's birthday where he is seen dressed pretty well and very happy, leaving the City National bank in Beverly Hill. thought you might be interested

there is also a video of Elsie (it says Ella, but it doesnt fit height-wise) washing his car in october 2022, might be part of the shots we had seen before. Alice has mentioned that the kids love doing this kind of thing (not sure if it can be viewed from phone). Interestingly the info blurp says Bianca was there too, but they probably mistook the chaperone like we did (and like they mistook the girls), but they are saying "they had a good time"

---
if you scroll to 2018 you can see pictures of Ioan, the kids and his parents in LA btw. How sad.
---
what poor Elsie has been denied
Screenshot from 2024-04-13 15-01-32.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-13 15-02-29.png

Screenshot from 2024-04-13 15-02-41.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.