Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #238 Alexa, set tits to akimbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @mrsarrell for the winning thread title, which was nominated by @Alliersv!

Recap
  • Bianca made another Instagram story/dropped another BOMB where she linked to Tattle's PDF of Alice's abusive social media postings.
  • Selma Blair liked Bianca's original Instagram post about the abuse she had faced.
  • Alice keeps posting throwback photos of herself from the 90s, 2000s and 2010s, otherwise known as "deflection tactics".
  • Alice, in an Instagram comment, claimed she had been rushed to hospital a few months ago with an extremely high blood pressure reading. Tattlers are skeptical, partly because this is the first time Alice is mentioning it, and also we would have expected her to take selfies in the ambulance/hospital and post them to Instagram.
  • Alice made an Instagram post ostensibly about chess, but as ever with Alice, this is probably a message to Ioan.
  • Alice appeared to be shadow-banned by Instagram for a while, as her posts keep being spammed by some questionable accounts.
  • Alice has got a new conventions agent.
  • We revisited the time Alice bullied Ella Newton, the young actress who worked with Ioan on Harrow.
Please add anything that I might have missed out in the recap!

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.
- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I am very happy to announce that the views of our Wiki have now hit over 🌟100,000🌟!

Thank you to this community of Tattle Turds who have contributed your time, information and effort into helping us build a comprehensive record of Alice's illegal, harassing and bullying behaviour over the last three years. We also have accounts and evidence to show that Alice’s alarming behaviour has been going on for longer than this.

A special thanks and shout-out to @welp for compiling the PDFs of Alice's social media postings, and @Hiraeth for purchasing the legal documents and transcripts, and for creating a useful index of them.

We are always updating the Wiki, so please check back frequently to see the new information.

Useful Wiki links

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
I am very happy to announce that the views of our Wiki have now hit over 🌟100,000🌟!

Thank you to this community of Tattle Turds who have contributed your time, information and effort into helping us build a comprehensive record of Alice's illegal, harassing and bullying behaviour over the last three years. We also have accounts and evidence to show that Alice’s alarming behaviour has been going on for longer than this.

A special thanks and shout-out to @welp for compiling the PDFs of Alice's social media postings, and @Hiraeth for purchasing the legal documents and transcripts, and for creating a useful index of them.

We are always updating the Wiki, so please check back frequently to see the new information.

Useful Wiki links
Yes, forgive. This is a far more effective way to kick off the new thread 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Big Al keeps surprising with new stupid statements still. "I never use cleanser, just micellar water". WTF does she think micellar water is for? It's for cleansing your skin. A lot of people use it as one of the two step cleansing toutine. Micellar water is not superior over other types of cleansers and people need to use what suits their skin.

She keeps parading herself on this I look younger than my age bs, when clearly she has no bleeping clue about evidence based skincare. Follow some dermatologists for a change and learn a few things.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think she deleted the comment from the woman who questioned whether the throwback pics were a trend she was unaware of and alice made the tattle jab

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Big Al keeps surprising with new stupid statements still. "I never use cleanser, just micellar water". WTF does she think micellar water is for? It's for cleansing your skin. A lot of people use it as one of the two step cleansing toutine. Micellar water is not superior over other types of cleansers and people need to use what suits their skin.

She keeps parading herself on this I look younger than my age bs, when clearly she has no bleeping clue about evidence based skincare. Follow some dermatologists for a change and learn a few things.
And in my opinion, micellar water isn’t enough to remove makeup or sunscreen so if she isn’t using anything else than her skin isn’t getting clean. I for one that does NOT think she has nice skin. Any current photos are filtered to death and we know she gets fillers so….😂

Reactions: 36
Ioan and Bianca are friendly with the DM? :LOL::LOL:

Screenshot_20240406_142633_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
There's nothing about Ioan and Bianca to drag for starters.

Screenshot_20240406_060222_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I think she deleted the comment from the woman who questioned whether the throwback pics were a trend she was unaware of and alice made the tattle jab
She just can't keep up the sweet act......she always reverts to basic witch 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she looked stunning in the red dress. She looks amazing for 48 and her lips don’t have the anaphylactic swelling of her current spam head.
It’s a bit cringe, but I showed her photos in this dress to a tailor, and actually had an identical dress made when I was in Vietnam. It is so beautiful, but I haven’t worn it yet. It’s being saved for my 50th.
So thanks for that Alice.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think she has. I didn't see it when I was looking at her post before coming on here.

Reactions: 12
I’m having a weekend away with a friend, and look what I spy on the way back to her place … they truly live and walk amongst us 😬🪆😱
IMG_5924.jpeg

IMG_5924.jpeg

…my friend thought I was taking a photo of an interesting place nearby. Where would one begin to explain?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I think she looked stunning in the red dress. She looks amazing for 48 and her lips don’t have the anaphylactic swelling of her current spam head.
It’s a bit cringe, but I showed her photos in this dress to a tailor, and actually had an identical dress made when I was in Vietnam. It is so beautiful, but I haven’t worn it yet. It’s being saved for my 50th.
So thanks for that Alice.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
No judgement, I liked the red Ronald McDonald shoes. I bought the adidas version.

Reactions: 9
No judgement, I liked the red Ronald McDonald shoes. I bought the adidas version.
Oh man me too lols! I have the green and the red adidas samba … proper old skool - I’m back in NZ this week and can’t believe how dark it is 😱

Reactions: 10

Useful Wiki links
Most of the newspapers across the planet could benefit from the tattle Wikis. Train their journos up on them. How to collect and collate material...

It. Is. Free (Boshoff, you moron, and your billionaire employers!)

Thanks. To the tattle wiki-folk. Respect for your work. Always a good read!

I wouldn't like to place a bet, But I am fairly sure tattle has more unique visitors per day than any red top.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Most of the newspapers across the planet could benefit from the tattle Wikis. Train their journos up on them. How to collect and collate material...

It. Is. Free (Boshoff, you moron, and your billionaire employers!)

Thanks. To the tattle wiki-folk. Respect for your work. Always a good read!

I wouldn't like to place a bet, But I am fairly sure tattle has more unique visitors per day than any red top.
It’s a fantastic resource, thanks to @Ametrine @Bridgeofsighs @Hiraeth @welp @sweetnessfollows @ButterTart and everyone here for putting together such a comprehensive record of one persons abusive campaign to destroy many. It’s really awful how great it is ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It never ceases to amaze me how Alice's followers will say "you are so gorgeous, why would he ever leave you?" Like beauty equates to happiness?
I firmly believe she and her followers are cut from the same cloth and will be happy in their mutual adoration echo chamber.

Which always reminds me of this

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.