Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #237 Bianca “I will never be abused or bullied again”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't look like they are dancing to me. It looks like she's going to land him with a right hook...and with that terrible Etsy knickleduster
Eh I don't see that, it looks like a playful photo. I think his body language looks relaxed. He's leaning into her as if he's attracted to her.

But who knows for sure.

Reactions: 7
I don't think Bianca would have posted any of this without Ioan's blessing. She seems far kinder and considerate of his feelings than a certain duck faced harpy.

Reactions: 32
I might be jumping the gun but does engagement seem minimal (even for Alice) on her deep-dive analysis of her own 20 year old pics? And isn’t this just exactly what she did when she found out about Bianca in the first place? (Posted old red carpet crap) The only difference is she can’t add comments like ‘this is what it feels like’ and ‘I’m good’. It’s actually really sad how much time she spends in the house looking at old tat (whether it’s pictures or clothes). It betrays an emptiness in her life that could so easily be filled with other more positive and constructive things.
Like a job, you mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am happy to make a new thread, but it looks like we have a tie between these two:

Alexa, set tits to ‘akimbo’.

Alice (Karen) is a moon unit of the highest order.

What's the process in this situation? Should we go for the one that was suggested first?
---
Adding this screenshot here so I can link to it in the recap in the new thread:

Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 01.05.02.png

---
New thread - https://tattle.life/threads/alice-evans-ioan-gruffudd-238-alexa-set-tits-to-akimbo.44756/

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.