Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #237 Bianca “I will never be abused or bullied again”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she didnt even crop him properly
View attachment 2860600
she is taking her minions for fools isnt she?

"im so broke but I need my botox"

also didnt she previously deny that she ever had fillers?
View attachment 2860609
View attachment 2860601
we live rent free in her head
View attachment 2860602
this story has changed: previously it was "Ioan wanted to stop me but I didnt want to"
View attachment 2860614

this is the insane part. If I KNOW how much tit I've done I would count my lucky stars that my ex wants a private divorce and just move on with it (she was literally shaming him for wanting a quick divorce lol)
Alice is not telling the whole truth here about her surgical procedures and injectables.

1712439717175.png

I am 90% sure she has had a face lift. In fact, you can really see it in her face in those photos of her in the red dress from the Path 2 Parenthood gala photos she has just posted. She suddenly starts looking very waxy and surprised around the mid 2010s.

She has mentioned that female botox doctor before (and so weird saying that all her Dr heroes are American-Chinese, what an Alice thing to point out).

She claimed she only had her lips filled once in 1995, but that is absolute bullshit. Alice clearly gets frequent lip and cheek fillers, as well as botox.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 22.48.12.png

She contradicted herself by saying she had collagen "once" in her lips in 1994:

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 22.52.03.png

She is lying, because her lips looked quite thin in the late 90s, and sometimes in the early and mid 2005s. It's not hard to find photos of her from this time where her lips look thin.

She even admits here that part of her "deal" with Ioan was to always get her "injections" and "botox" done:

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 22.50.18.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Alice has fully admitted to cheating on boyfriends.

It just didn't seem to matter to her though, as she wasn't married to them and they didn't have kids. So cheating is fine in that case!

View attachment 2860611
I’d love to know how she thinks she’s “never lied” but also cheated on several boyfriends?! I supposed she must have just come directly home and told them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alice is not telling the whole truth here about her surgical procedures and injectables.

View attachment 2860618

I am 90% sure she has had a face lift. In fact, you can really see it in her face in those photos of her in the red dress from the Path 2 Parenthood gala photos she has just posted. She suddenly starts looking very waxy and surprised around the mid 2010s.

She has mentioned that female botox doctor before (and so weird saying that all her Dr heroes are American-Chinese, what an Alice thing to point out).

She claimed she only had her lips filled once in 1995, but that is absolute bullshit. Alice clearly gets frequent lip and cheek fillers, as well as botox.

View attachment 2860631

She contradicted herself by saying she had collagen in her lips in 1994:

View attachment 2860636

She is lying, because her lips looked quite thin in the late 90s, and sometimes in the early and mid 2005s. It's not hard to find photos of her from this time where her lips look thin.

She even admits here that part of her "deal" with Ioan was to always get her "injections" and "botox" done:

View attachment 2860633
I like about that last post how she makes it sound like that "deal" - assuming it's real - was bad (it is tbh, I would dump a man that would demand this from me), but she would love to have that deal now LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god, I'm still playing catch up thr threads are moving so fast.

I congratulate Bianca on standing up to that horrendous beast. Its takes a lot of courage to remain quiet for as long as she. Something must have happened for her to finally go 'Enough is Enough, it's time witch and she's ready for war'.

@nursealhit the nail on the head. The reason why the girls have lashed out at the dad aside from that beast threatening that they do so, is because they know their dad is their safe place. His fight to see the kids has been well documented. And after the beasts RO stunt using Ella as a pawn, may have finally opened Big E's eyes to her horrendous and evil behaviour to not only her dad, but her and Elsie.

I'm so glad Elsie got some respite from that beast, and will hopefully have been able to open up and that the parents who probably aren't stupid or brainwashed by that beast have used the opportunity to make sure Elsie is OK. They're bound to know that there has been both abuse, even physical abuse as well as neglect happening.

I'm away back to trying to catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
she makes it sound like that "deal" - assuming it's real - was bad
It's not real. She was implying he dumped her for being overweight and he hates fatties. Sure Jan.. Pre the Bianca reveal I remember her saying that he only liked Amazons. Didn't mention it again when B's pic was revealed.

I can see that she will go for "The menopause made me mad, but I'm ok now" at the hearing.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I like about that last post how she makes it sound like that "deal" - assuming it's real - was bad (it is tbh, I would dump a man that would demand this from me), but she would love to have that deal now LMAO
When Alice is talking about that deal, you just know she trash talked Ioan about his appearance. I also find it very unlikely that he spoke to her in the way she said he does and made demands of her to have Botox and stay thin.

Reactions: 24
While I do think Ioan cares a lot about his appearance (he is an actor, after all) and would like to have an attractive-looking partner, I suspect that the conversation probably went like this:

Alice: "Ioan! You have saggy vagina eyes. You need your Botox doing again".
Ioan: "Umm, OK dear, thanks for the reminder".
Alice: "And you need to pay for my latest round of botox and fillers too."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve said it before - I’ll say it again - I love this dress. She’s still an idiot though.
She does actually look fab in these pictures, especially shes 48 or whatever. She is acting nicely and her dress is great. What happened??? Im nit surprised she's going back over old tit, its obvious shes thinking to herself, what happened? How did we come to here?

Reactions: 20
BIB - not saying you're wrong at all, but do you know when or where she said that (e.g. would it be in the PDF?).

On her Instagram, she has a post from that night before or after the event, where she and Ioan are dancing in their living room, and she sounded very loved-up. She posted in in 2017, a year after the event:

View attachment 2860504

Here is her post from the night of the event in 2016, and she doesn't mention it there either:

View attachment 2860507

Edited to add - to me, Ioan looks like he really loves her in these photos, and in the photos from the event. Such a difference from photos he's in from 2020.
It doesn't look like they are dancing to me. It looks like she's going to land him with a right hook...and with that terrible Etsy knickleduster

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It doesn't look like they are dancing to me. It looks like she's going to land him with a right hook...and with that terrible Etsy knickleduster
I felt that. There‘s a real sense of tension in the photo. They look like they are squaring up.

He probably told her to go easy on the drink.

Reactions: 15
She does actually look fab in these pictures, especially shes 48 or whatever. She is acting nicely and her dress is great. What happened??? Im nit surprised she's going back over old tit, its obvious shes thinking to herself, what happened? How did we come to here?
There’s a video where she is doing the weird duck face. She does look great but there are signs of her craziness even then. And her hair looks tit at the back, sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely no lip fillers… sure Jan

Left is 2011, right is 2023

That collagen she got in the nineties is lasting a magical 26 years

7F712CDB-9B43-4551-973B-77C4E679B015.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh, I'm not saying he would have. He's still a very private person. I don't think Alice was going to take a chance her drinking and pill popping would come out, and went on the offensive while he thought they were going to work out the divorce amicably. She wasn't going to be held accountable for anything in that marriage ever.
Fixed it for you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely no lip fillers… sure Jan

Left is 2011, right is 2023

That collagen she got in the nineties is lasting a magical 26 years

View attachment 2860722
It's clearly the lipstick she's wearing over her natural lipline in that second photo that just makes it look like she's had filler.
Except she's not wearing any...so....???

Add it to the list of lies

Reactions: 22
She has Baby Angel in there lol
View attachment 2860455
what are all these throwbacks about, it's such a weird & obvious way to grieve about what you have become

(yes, I know she does it to distract, but jeez)

edit: and you know she must be crawling all day through those red carpet pics that include him
Why the duck does she keep lying about her age in these pics??? She was way younger than that because she already started to look like hell at 48.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.