Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #237 Bianca “I will never be abused or bullied again”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice thinks only loyal and faithful actors will receive employment in Hollywood. What a nutter! Where does she get these puritanical vibes from? It makes her look very naive and frumpy.
Considering her own relationship with Ioan started while SHE was in a committed relationship. Whether you believe that to be a bearding one or not, she was happy to pose as OP’s fiancée for the money.

Reactions: 32
It was a Twitter post I'm pretty sure. I don't remember when exactly but I was thinking it's when she was really on about him spending a fortune on hookers and cocaine.

I might look again at the big bulk of posts but it was her on her twitter.
I would love to see it if you find it!

I can't recall seeing something like that, but there are 4512/7503 pages to get through...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alice thinks only loyal and faithful actors will receive employment in Hollywood. What a nutter! Where does she get these puritanical vibes from? It makes her look very naive and frumpy.
Because no one in Hollywood ever gets divorced. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you want me to hunt him down and kick his ass??
We used to joke my ex husband used my wedding dress as a comforter. We were only half joking.
Well he is back living in the uk so feel free.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
BIB - I don't think Ioan would ever have revealed what Alice was like. He is a very private person and all this publicity has got to have been devastating for him. He also seems like a very decent person.

IMO he would have just moved on with his life, and perhaps mentioned Alice in interviews like "It was very sad that our marriage didn't work out, but we just grew apart. She is the mother of my children, and I still have the utmost respect for her".

He wanted a collaborative divorce at first, where Alice would have received a generous financial settlement (compared to what she will get now), as well as all the divorce documents being sealed.

It was Alice who turned down collaborative divorce, and brought the divorce into the public arena.
I think you are right. He does seem like a very private person and I’m sure having all his dirty laundry aired in public (thanks to AE) has been excruciatingly embarrassing for him. Plus the impact it has had on his career and public profile.

I wonder what he thinks of Bianca’s move of posting everything on IG? It’s an awkward one. I get why she has done it, but it certainly isn’t going to help him land more roles. I don’t know. I wonder if it might have been better to remain quietly dignified and let the court case play out. MOO (and perhaps an unpopular one).

Reactions: 6
Curious she hasn’t posted one of the very few red carpets she’s walked where she was the star, like the blackball premiere. But oh yeah, not glamorous enough because the films she was in were all shite. Al, you were almost always a plus one yourself, so if you’re trying to prove a point - it’s not working. I’m also guessing she thinks she was more attractive than Bianca. Also not going to work as you don’t compare and old pictures don’t really count do they? One of you is now a psychotic crusty old harpy, and the other is radiant, glowing, basking in newly engaged bliss and not an abusive psycho. Give up woman, the second hand embarrassment from these posts is going to kill me I swear 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Considering her own relationship with Ioan started while SHE was in a committed relationship. Whether you believe that to be a bearding one or not, she was happy to pose as OP’s fiancée for the money.
Alice has fully admitted to cheating on boyfriends.

It just didn't seem to matter to her though, as she wasn't married to them and they didn't have kids. So cheating is fine in that case!

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 22.36.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My ex husband likes to trawl through our old pics and send them to me.
With both of you in the pic?

The last one she posted is pointed. It's about their struggle to have kids - the ones that IG now can't see.

1712439468886.png

Reactions: 17
BIB - I don't think Ioan would ever have revealed what Alice was like. He is a very private person and all this publicity has got to have been devastating for him. He also seems like a very decent person.

IMO he would have just moved on with his life, and perhaps mentioned Alice in interviews like "It was very sad that our marriage didn't work out, but we just grew apart. She is the mother of my children, and I still have the utmost respect for her".

He wanted a collaborative divorce at first, where Alice would have received a generous financial settlement (compared to what she will get now), as well as all the divorce documents being sealed.

It was Alice who turned down collaborative divorce, and brought the divorce into the public arena.
Oh, I'm not saying he would have. He's still a very private person. I don't think Alice was going to take a chance her drinking and pill popping would come out, and went on the offensive while he thought they were going to work out the divorce amicably. She wasn't going to be held accountable for anything in that marriage.

Reactions: 14
she didnt even crop him properly
Screenshot_20240406_232751_Instagram.jpg

she is taking her minions for fools isnt she?

"im so broke but I need my botox"

also didnt she previously deny that she ever had fillers?
1000026402.jpg

Screenshot_20240406_232710_Instagram.jpg

we live rent free in her head
Screenshot_20240406_233302_Instagram.jpg

this story has changed: previously it was "Ioan wanted to stop me but I didnt want to"
1000026409.jpg

this is the insane part. If I KNOW how much tit I've done I would count my lucky stars that my ex wants a private divorce and just move on with it (she was literally shaming him for wanting a quick divorce lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think you are right. He does seem like a very private person and I’m sure having all his dirty laundry aired in public (thanks to AE) has been excruciatingly embarrassing for him. Plus the impact it has had on his career and public profile.

I wonder what he thinks of Bianca’s move of posting everything on IG? It’s an awkward one. I get why she has done it, but it certainly isn’t going to help him land more roles. I don’t know. I wonder if it might have been better to remain quietly dignified and let the court case play out. MOO (and perhaps an unpopular one).
You know I have wondered at the timing of this and I fully support Bianca’s choice to have done so.
There’s only so much you can take before snapping back.
My feeling is there’s something that hasn’t been made public yet that has been the catalyst for this. We know Alice has pursued them relentlessly and continuously despite all of the legal action against her. Bianca is going to be his wife, I’m sure she has done this with his full support.
Whispering quietly that I really hope we hear from Ioan at some point. I think as a survivor it can help inspire others to speak out. We’ve had a few high profile cases of male domestic abuse victims speaking out recently. Again, I preface that with not wanting to ever out a victim and that it is always their choice to do so.
Basically Bianca has had enough of that witch. She owes her nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
she did. Ioan mentioned it one filing at least. so I assume he cited out of what she shared
IG mentioned it but did she?? He would have known she had done it and how much was raised the same way we did. Didn't we get the same docs that he would have got from her side?

Reactions: 7
With both of you in the pic?

The last one she posted is pointed. It's about their struggle to have kids - the ones that IG now can't see.

View attachment 2860612
Alice was never the motherly type. Her children were just her claws to hold on to someone's paycheck.
---
she didnt even crop him properly
View attachment 2860600
she is taking her minions for fools isnt she?

"im so broke but I need my botox"

also didnt she previously deny that she ever had fillers?
View attachment 2860609
View attachment 2860601
we live rent free in her head
View attachment 2860602
this story has changed: previously it was "Ioan wanted to stop me but I didnt want to"
View attachment 2860614

this is the insane part. If I KNOW how much tit I've done I would count my lucky stars that my ex wants a private divorce and just move on with it (she was literally shaming him for wanting a quick divorce lol)
She keeps my jawline tight.

Screenshot_20240406_164352_Chrome.jpg

I'll refer to my earlier post.

Screenshot_20240405_205634_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With both of you in the pic
Yes! I’m sure I’ve spoken about the tragic loss of his best friend to unaliving the day before his wedding on here before. The wake was pretty awful as you can imagine, he’d made a video collage of him and I was in every second picture.
We’d been separated by five years by then.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
My ex husband likes to trawl through our old pics and send them to me. It’s inappropriate and creepy in equal measure. She’s reminiscing and reminding Bianca she was first. As if that matters.
My first husband calls himself as such, it’s weird.
The feeling of still being tethered to someone who as abused you is abuse in itself. She’s being a bleep.
Can you get a non-molestation order? It sounds like the sort of stuff our weekly local paper is always reporting from the Sheriff Court.

Reactions: 10
She really really loved the red carpet. She is going to miss that enormously. I would feel sad if she was less of a cow. She was very good looking and looked young for her age until she hit 50 - she could be in her late 30's when she was 48. From 50 onwards she has aged exponentially and her skin has not bounced back - her baldness, saggy jowls and spam face from uneven filler makes her look late 50's early 60s.

Reactions: 24
IG mentioned it but did she?? He would have known she had done it and how much was raised the same way we did. Didn't we get the same docs that he would have got from her side?
pretty sure he said something like "from her prem. financial disclosure etc". technically we arent meant to see those, they are privately exchanged, we just saw bits of it because they had them attached due to being relevant in certain conflicts (house sale for example)

I think it also cited the exact amount she earned on cameo which isnt something that is publicly available.

Reactions: 14
Can you get a non-molestation order? It sounds like the sort of stuff our weekly local paper is always reporting from the Sheriff Court.
I daren’t tell my current Mr Mimsy half the stuff he sends me. He is on a weight loss journey and sent me progress pics a few weeks ago. I always go off when he does it and block him. We share a few children so it’s inevitable that I eventually have to speak to him. Our youngest is 16 and in her second last year of high school. Freedom is nigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It also takes her out of the running for jobs, not that she was ever in the running.

Reactions: 9
She really really loved the red carpet. She is going to miss that enormously. I would feel sad if she was less of a cow. She was very good looking and looked young for her age until she hit 50 - she could be in her late 30's when she was 48. From 50 onwards she has aged exponentially and her skin has not bounced back - her baldness, saggy jowls and spam face from uneven filler makes her look late 50's early 60s.
She got the face she deserves!

But I agree: she was looking great at 48.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.