Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #237 Bianca “I will never be abused or bullied again”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @sevenyearbiatch for nominating it.

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/alice-e...ng-deeply-disturbing-about-alice-evans.44683/
Congratulations to @sevenyearbiatch for nominating it.

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/alice-e...ng-deeply-disturbing-about-alice-evans.44683/
I'm so pleased this is the new title thread, congratulations, it's so apt!
I think that @SaltandPepperChicken also nominated this? But my memory isn't great, so don't take my word on it; neither is my geography, as for some reason I thought San Fran was a different state 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm still cringing at that 🤣.
I'm bringing this lie over from the last thread
Screenshot_20240404_002313_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Here she is addressing us turds at the fake RO time.

1712187298119.png

But she pushed him away with her feet! Not always so loving and kind but keep lying....

Reactions: 28
To her fans who have been directed here by her, I dare you to find an instance when we -in this forum- jumped on you personally. We might comment on your posts, but you remain anonymous. Even your sock accounts do. Nobody here contacts you personally to bully and intimidate you. Unlike what your heroine has done repeatedly. She offered to pay for doxxing, she contacted people who she thought were against her, she tried to unleash an army against us, and up until very recently was actively involved in attempts to find out who people on this forum are. And this is how she treats total strangers. Imagine what she does to people she actually knows.

As for trolling the kids, the one person who went out of line was found out and chased out of here.

Nice try, but no, we aren’t the abusers in this case. Alice was. Alice is and always will be. This is who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Caught up at last on last thread but will have to bypass the other 2 threads I missed. Thank god for wonderful recaps from new thread uploaders appreciated as always thank you 🙏

Great thread title !

Malice you are a superdick, a queen of low level intelligent psychopaths .
I crown thee bleep of Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Both B6kahs and Dahliafirstborn are bot accounts. You can tell with the limited posts but following hundreds. So her adopted internet daughter is an AI. 🤣😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I'm bringing my comment from the end of the last thread over.

1712187845132.png

"Poor baby has been torn apart online by haters because of paparazzi photos that get taken when she's not aware".

The photos were taken in California, which has a law that restricts the paparazzi from taking photos of celebrities' children. No outlet would publish such photos, unless a parent had explicitly given consent.

Alice repeatedly sets up paparazzi photos of her own children.

She even posts them to her Instagram, as can be seen below, and pretends that she was caught unaware by the paparazzi.

If this photo was "taken without permission", then why is Alice helping spread it? Surely she would want to suppress such a distressing photo of her own children?

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 00.15.58.png

And @welp's reply to my comment:

especially disgusting when except of one outlet no one even posted those pics. not even the Daily Mail! It's like Alice was upset that her dream of having her distressed kids (and she worked so hard for to get them there) on the covers in the most negative context to their father failed. and she had to take matters into her own hands

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Alice is DESPERATE for Tattlers to be mean about her kids. She’s grasping at victimhood straws.

Reactions: 43
I have been on Tattle for years now, mostly following scammers. Before that, GOMI. This thread is incredibly sane, helpful, supportive and intelligent. I have learnt a lot here, and hope that we see a positive outcome for Ioan, B and most importantly the children. I think anyone coming here thinking everyone is a bully just has to spend an hour reading old threads, you can even filter by “most liked posts” to get the gist of each of the 200+ threads. You’ll be hard pressed not to walk away realising that AE is the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Alice allows old men follow Ella on Instagram, an account she shares with her daughter.

Alice doesn't care who watches them. She doesn't try in the least to protect her children from the public eye.

Reactions: 48
It seems like Alice is trying to make the girls famous, especially Ella. I think she's quite butt hurt because Ella stopped allowing her photos on Alice’s Instagram.

Reactions: 22
I do that too. Am I AI?
Fair, but the photos on these profiles, are generic. If I get followed by anyone who has few pics, lot of followers and following 100s, I block them immediately. If they are private I am even more suspicious.

Reactions: 11
I like how Alice goes months without giving a tit about her - but when her lease is about to run out she re-emerges
1000026087.jpg

1000026084.jpg

Alice allows old men follow Ella on Instagram, an account she shares with her daughter.

Alice doesn't care who watches them. She doesn't try in the least to protect her children from the public eye.
her alt account quite literally wrote that she wishes the restraining order hearing was live broadcasted so that everyone could see the moment her babeez will say that they want nothing to do with him.

anyone who thinks she has at any point even thought of protecting her kids has lost the plot. She is protecting her own existence and her lust for revenge.

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Exactly! Alice and safeguarding are not acquainted. She doesn’t even protect her own address and is constantly sharing private and identifying details like full names and dates of birth.
She shares photos and videos of her kids with the world / random internet strangers and has done since they were babies.
She could protect them from being seen in pap shots.

I hope that Ioan brings these issues up in the custody hearing. It would be great to get them on record and potentially something could be done about the pap photos at the very least.

Reactions: 31
I have been on Tattle for years now, mostly following scammers. Before that, GOMI. This thread is incredibly sane, helpful, supportive and intelligent. I have learnt a lot here, and hope that we see a positive outcome for Ioan, B and most importantly the children. I think anyone coming here thinking everyone is a bully just has to spend an hour reading old threads, you can even filter by “most liked posts” to get the gist of each of the 200+ threads. You’ll be hard pressed not to walk away realising that AE is the problem
This is so true. Thank you 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here she is addressing us turds at the fake RO time.

View attachment 2854540

But she pushed him away with her feet! Not always so loving and kind but keep lying....
from above image: "PS: for the record Ella would never, ever kick a dog. ..."

Children learn by example - making me wonder if perhaps the girls have seen Alice kick or push little Emma aside with her feet... hmmmmm...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
yet another november mention
View attachment 2854569
Interesting that Alice talks about suffering from anxiety.

Did she ever think about the anxiety she was causing Ioan, and then Bianca, with her actions and abuse? What receiving an email like "Want more?" after her Lorraine interview would have done?

The anxiety she's caused her girls by repeatedly telling them they will be homeless?

The anxiety Ioan's mum would have felt at receiving all the abusive emails she sent her?

Nope, didn't think so. It's just all about Alice and her (self-inflicted) problems.

At least this time she did call 911, and not put the burden of choice on Ella to decide, like she said she did before.

1712189818822.png

(old tweet from December 2022)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.