Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #236 There is something deeply disturbing about Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those go directly to law enforcement and not to the divorce case, which is a civil matter.
Can you search for their names on the legal databases and find out if there is civil case pending? If that even possible?

Reactions: 10
The year my first husband and I divorced, I allowed my ex to take our 7 year old on a 6 week tour of Europe. I thought that was a trip of a life time and an wonderful experience for our son. I never would have made him miss that just to be a dick to my ex. I missed him, and he lost his first baby tooth in Paris, but he loved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm glad Little E has managed to preserve her friendship and be able to experience normal life sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
she specifically says the girls parents are her 2nd family
It's taunting IG and to a lesser extent BW. This is her 'revenge' for B's clapback. It's also more HAPPY ALL THE TIME stuff on her timeline. I think these images might be produced in court but it's noticeable how happier Elsie seems away from Casa Evans and actually being outside doing stuff.

Reactions: 31
Is Alice shadow banned? Her post has virtually no likes and aside from Ella's spam friends almost no comments lol.

anyway, it's so obvious that she is posting a lot of "see how great we are" posts in the past days as a response to Bianca. As Tone said "she has the kids". But these kind of responses are also a revelation that Bianca did got under her skin... Bianca herself was not even posting anything (not even other things) at the high of Alice's abuse campaign (something she should have continued forever, according to Alice fans). Bianca just needs two harmless non-abusive (because it's the truth) IG stories to set her off into full distraction mode

Reactions: 37
For what it's worth, I did a check for new criminal filings the other day and there were none.
Thanks @ButterTart. I don't know what we'd do without you, @Hiraeth, @welp, and all the others who provide us with info, receipts, and keep the Wiki up to date.
---
She actin like she there herself View attachment 2853913
It's telling that she has to post stuff and photos on her insta that someone else has taken and who are giving the Abuser's daughter all the care and attention that she herself should be giving. She likes to pretend she cares about those girls, and boasts about being a good Mum. The bleep is anything but.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Alice's weird family
Step daddy Lupenis
Wanna be "uncle" salad cream Clive
Psycho granny Peg
Mad aunt Marcia
The dim cousins Sian and the other one I can't even remember her name

Who needs real family when you have these quality people, willing to step in?

• Haha
  • Sick
Such a flurry of posts over the last 3 days.... 5 altogether. Wonder why? :unsure: 🥴 I detect some panicking behind the scenes. She is like a cat trying to bury her poo.

1712170984607.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Alice's weird family
Step daddy Lupenis
Psycho granny Peg
Mad aunt Marcia

Tone the Terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alice's weird family
Step daddy Lupenis
Psycho granny Peg
Mad aunt Marcia

Emperor Palpatone as well

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree. She saw Bianca's post and reacted. She wasn't in the same area, and they would never go near her area. So not to bump into them, but I think the reason she went out was so she could post with her beloved daughter and show she was having an amazing time there also with his child or just to taunt them for some reason we'll never fathom. It could be as simple as jealousy and lack of imagination on things to do with her children/zero interest, so seeing what they were doing that day, and going out with her child for a video-op, saying: Look where I am, fans. Or all of the above.
I think she saw Bianca’s post and dashed there. If she was someone who regularly went out and about to events we could believe she was going to the marathon anyway. But this is Alice, she does nothing with her children and spends her days drinking, tweeting and napping. There is literally no chance she was already going.

I actually think she got a sick thrill from being in a place where she could be near them, or near where they’d been. I bet she was gagging for a confrontation, but even without seeing them (which idk if they did cross paths or not) she 100% went to get a kick out of the possibility of seeing them and to send a message to them that they can’t relax anywhere, she will follow them if they make their location known.

Reactions: 35
Just saw this on youtube - posted in Feb, 2008 - Ioan advocating to "drink to moderation":

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It's taunting IG and to a lesser extent BW. This is her 'revenge' for B's clapback. It's also more HAPPY ALL THE TIME stuff on her timeline. I think these images might be produced in court but it's noticeable how happier Elsie seems away from Casa Evans and actually being outside doing stuff.
I think it backfires on her to a certain extent if that is her motivation, as if I were IG I’d be happy to see my kid away from the monster and in normal company. He’s going to rather see the kid looking happy and on holiday - regardless of the fact it’s not with him - than the alternative.
At least that’s how I hope he sees it, and he doesn’t let her base efforts ruffle a single feather.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is Alice shadow banned? Her post has virtually no likes and aside from Ella's spam friends almost no comments lol.

anyway, it's so obvious that she is posting a lot of "see how great we are" posts in the past days as a response to Bianca. As Tone said "she has the kids". But these kind of responses are also a revelation that Bianca did got under her skin... Bianca herself was not even posting anything (not even other things) at the high of Alice's abuse campaign (something she should have continued forever, according to Alice fans). Bianca just needs two harmless non-abusive (because it's the truth) IG stories to set her off into full distraction mode
I think so. The engagement doesn't make sense on any level.

I think she's got almost all bots responding to her. There's little telltale signs and maybe there's like a handful of fans who are actually commenting. In the same way that Chat GPT loves to use the word "delve" the types of comments are almost uniform and has the same consistent sentiment.

There's also the very obvious point that Alice's name is linked to the words about abuse pretty frequently and across multiple platforms. There's no counter narrative to her abuse because she's never put it out.

The algorithm has you figured it out Alice, the happy family's narrative simply isn't true and pretending that it is is working against you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not sure if this is a joke tweet or serious under Tones account but made me laugh

IMG_2172.jpeg

• Haha
Why would she be shadow banned ? I don't understand...
you get usually shadow banned because IG thinks you are using bots (tbh Ella's friends spamming may have even done the job)

But Meta seems to be acting up today, so perhaps she is just one of the unlucky ones.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.