Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #236 There is something deeply disturbing about Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the crazy bunch act like calling the police for assistance is a crime?

The police are there to assist you in sorting out issues and acting in which ever way they see fit. There is nothing wrong with calling for help.

Reactions: 18
Why the crazy bunch act like calling the police for assistance is a crime?

The police are there to assist you in sorting out issues and acting in which ever way they see fit. There is nothing wrong with calling for help.
Unless you're Alice and do it because Ioan and Bianca are planning to go to an MS fundraising gala.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Evening 👋🏼
I've had a long arse day...has anything major happened...my brain is fried 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The media portrays psychopaths as chillingly smart, if not smarter than the average Joe. The reality is most of them are bleeping stupid. Incredibly calculating, manipulative, fake, but also dumb as rocks!
This is true, psychopathy does not equal intelligence necessarily. There definitely are very intelligent psychopaths - Hannibal Lecter style, but from what ai read, generally they are considered slightly less intelligent on average due to lack of emotional ability

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2853906

I truely hope she has permission to keep posting Elsie’ s friend all over her grid!!!

Also … I love Elsie ☺ She laughs till she cries and that’s super cute ☺🫶🏻
She has gotten 25 likes in 2 hours. Which wouldn’t mean anything to a normal person who doesn’t live for social media validation but she’s gotta be fuming at the lack of engagement.

Reactions: 17
Hmm. I actually thought I'd been blocked cause I've been on Instagram quite a few times since she posted and it's never come up on my feed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You know, like many on here, I have health problems. At the moment things are pretty bad so I rarely leave home. So, I'm bored. So, I have been teaching myself Spanish just for the hell of it. I've got to the stage where I realise that I need input from a Spanish teacher for proper grammatical explanations, hearing fast spoken colloquial Spanish and most importantly learning to talk i.e help with structure and pronunciation.

My point being, I have found a tutor online who is a single mum and fits her work around her children. Why can't Alice do something similar? She speaks French and Italian. She could also teach English as a Foreign Language and do translations. There are so many opportunities for her which don't involve leaving the house, just get her name out there and the work should come in. It would do her the world of good.

Speaking as someone with ill-health, being inactive at home is a killer. You lose your self-worth on top of the actual health ailments. She would feel so much better in herself if she tried something like this. The wonder of technology is that she wouldn't have to leave home and could fit everything around the girls.

There are other things that she could look into at a later date as this won't earn her a fortune, but all she needs is desire and pride. Sadly, she has neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She has gotten 25 likes in 2 hours. Which wouldn’t mean anything to a normal person who doesn’t live for social media validation but she’s gotta be fuming at the lack of engagement.
So is there anything we can glean from those that have liked the post? Alice socks? From memory I think the birdsnest one seems to be one that asks her JUST the question she wants to answer....

Reactions: 12
She's definitely getting weird engagement as well. One doesn't know which kid is hers, and this one thinks Alice took the photos. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20240403_155518_Instagram.jpg

---
How many times did Alice refer to Bianca's MS on her Twitter account?

Screenshot_20240403_160301_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone see the phrase "just look at these girls":

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 22.16.06.png

and get reminded of this?:

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 22.14.43.png

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This is an oldie Dec '21. AFE has whipped those kids up into a frenzy over BW for years now. She a potential killer dontcha know and would love the opportunity to kill her fiance's kids. Yes it's wild but gaslit kids would believe it if they are told it every day for 3 years. That's psycho territory - it's a bit more than run of the mill narc stuff.

View attachment 2853766

People even now give AFE the benefit of the doubt. Don't - she's always worse than you think.

View attachment 2853774

Never mind AROS they should make a movie about a psycho ex. Fictionalised of course. I can see it being a bigger hit than AROS. People love a good horror story.
We have said it before but Alice Evans is Dirty John season 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Elsie's face is beaming with laughter and love in these photos, it's not because of Alice. Elsie has a 7 day vacation away from her. Consider that when you see happiness in her photos.

Screenshot_20240403_161915_Instagram.jpg

---
We have said it before but Alice Evans is Dirty John season 3.
And 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Elsie’s vacation face is the happy face that Ioan has been sporting in the last couple of years. Being away from the high maintenance one is instantly destressing.

Reactions: 52
Elsie’s vacation face is the happy face that Ioan has been sporting in the last couple of years. Being away from the high maintenance one is instantly destressing.
Agree. Not the usual sad eyes we’ve been witnessing. She looks so free and without a care 😢

Reactions: 28
I’m really pissed off that this is Alice realising what it takes for Elsie to have a great time.

They live in California - she could be visiting amazing places, playing on the beach, bodysurfing and having outdoor adventures every weekend for free.

She’s a tit mother and those kids are missing out on so much, not only because of her determination to isolate them from all extended family and their dad, but because she’s a lazy self-indulgent piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Alice is quite stupid to post photos and brag about how happy her daughter is when not with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was looking through the wiki to try to find this but did Ioan not say something in one of his filings about one of the girls going for a trip somewhere and something happening and the parents contacting him?
I have this vague recollection but can’t find it

Reactions: 8
I believe that Elsie at least would thrive away from Malice. After the initial shock she’d be able to enjoy life away from the monster.

Malice might be gloating now, but she doesn’t realize that if Ioan decides at some point to stop fighting for the children, it will actually be game over for her. She will have lost. She will have nothing to torment him with and absolutely no connection to him whatsoever. Ioan will rebuild his life and she’ll be left alone to deal with two angry teens who will grow to despise her, because everyone despises Malice at the end.

Reactions: 39
I believe that Elsie at least would thrive away from Malice. After the initial shock she’d be able to enjoy life away from the monster.

Malice might be gloating now, but she doesn’t realize that if Ioan decides at some point to stop fighting for the children, it will actually be game over for her. She will have lost. She will have nothing to torment him with and absolutely no connection to him whatsoever. Ioan will rebuild his life and she’ll be left alone to deal with two angry teens who will grow to despise her, because everyone despises Malice at the end.
Alice is the Queen of her own goals. Everything she has done has worked against her.

1. Wasted money - half of could have been hers.

2. Keep the girls away from Ioan - he had a lot of alone time to build a great romantic relationship

3. Her financial greed opened the blocked account- Ioan had access to his money and bought Bianca an engagement ring soon after

4. Alienation of the kids- if he walks away, she can't punish him any longer

5. Public abuse of Ioan and Bianca- hopefully will land her in jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.