Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t the eldest son confirm he was abusive though? The one he hit on the plane?

Reactions: 9
I'm also here to say any thread title for the next one should have GRUFFUTH!!!!! as part of it.

I think the kids will grow to hate Alice. She so actively tried to prevent their background from being integrated into their lives.

Having bland English names like Griffith are dull when they could have something spicy like Gruffudd. If both parents were on board with it sure, but it's unlikely. That's not to say it would lead the kids to a reconciliation but I think as they get older they will eventually see how hateful their mother was.

Reactions: 15
It sounds a bit confusing but it looks like Alice's alts were officially connected to her by detectives in november, that's where she also went private.

Reactions: 77
More power to Bianca. Shining an explicit light on Alice’s behaviour is absolutely warranted. I get the feeling both she and Ioan have played the long game, and are now slowly opening up and exposing more of the truth. Good for them; it robs Alice of the ability to spin her own false narratives.

Reactions: 86
Good for Bianca! What an amazing post - she's no longer going to be bullied or stay silent. And what a strong person she is.

Anyone expect Alice to now create an Instagram post to get pity, along with a #bekind message?

Reactions: 71
yeah, Alice keeps saying how Ioan should be scared about the day she can tell "her truth" (as if she didn't tell it already), but that is just about her taunting him with telling more lies. reality is that it's Alice that should be scared

Reactions: 58
Sees Bianca’s post and gallops to Tattle…
She mentioned detectives. I’m glad. Rightly so. Karma is a bitch.

Reactions: 66
It sounds a bit confusing but it looks like Alice's alts were officially connected to her by detectives in november, that's where she also went private.
I think something must have been submitted for discovery and they are getting ahead of the court information.

This is becoming public as Ioan's profile will rise in respect of abuse and the discussion of abuse, will Smith's "Oscar slap" narratives, and the endgame of the divorce will be part of online gossip. I still think Alice will lose custody, the older daughter will go to some kind of residency style education and probably the younger one too.

Alice is dangerous. It's now documented.

Well done to yo and

Reactions: 59
Alice is so down with the hip slang that the children ate all using today. She is so tuned in, hepcats! We can't hope yo keep up with such a foxy Angeleno like her. 23-skidoo, local teens!

Question: which new does mean? The Urban Dictionary "getting fucked against a wall"? Or the TikTok tongue against the teeth definition? Or the Doja Cat I'm not gonna answer your question?

Reactions: 13
What an honest post. But imagine the pain and trauma under it all. FFS. She was removed from her former abusive home by the police. She’s been through it

Reactions: 76
Can you imagine receiving an unhinged voice message from Alice saying this?:

We always say that what we know about Alice's doings must only be a small part of the craziness.

The stuff we will never find out about must be insane.

Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.