Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to make a new thread. I think I've won the thread title, but if anyone sees different, let me know!

It will take me a bit of time to pull all the info for the thread together.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
❤ I think she will pull another stunt like Ella's restraining order. I think she will try the legal avenue. Either a TRO against Bianca. Or as was suggested by that fly in fly out poster (whatever their name was) Alice will sue for defamation or something along that line.. Whatever it is, it will be public.
---

Another thought I had overnight, was I wondered if Bianca's ex husband would react. I mean he certainly knows how to find her now and she has a somewhat famous profile. She dropped a bomb about him. I'm sure he would rather that remained private.
If I were I and B living in the US and both with stalker exes, I would probably have exercised my second amendment right to arm myself at home and I’m not a massive gun person

Reactions: 19
As if Hallmark would buy and promote this now, with a woman who abuses a person who has MS in it. They would be shamed into oblivion.

Screenshot_20240331_182416_Instagram.jpg

Also not likely.

Screenshot_20240331_182842_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At least it's not her posting negative things this time but she seems to be all day on IG today. would be unthinkable for Bianca 💀

Screenshot_20240401_005759_Instagram.jpg

please tell me it's Fascination
Screenshot_20240401_010657_Instagram.jpg

it's so bizarre how she talks about Ioan as if nothing happened between him and the kids
Screenshot_20240401_012217_Instagram.jpg

being a full time mom by choice will forever be Alice's excuse for simply not being in demand
Screenshot_20240401_012349_Instagram.jpg

since this is when she and Ioan officially started dating horrendous checks out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least it's not her posting negative things this time but she seems to be all day on IG today. would be unthinkable for Bianca 💀

View attachment 2848696
please tell me it's Fascination
View attachment 2848697
it's so bizarre how she talks about Ioan as if nothing happened between him and the kids
View attachment 2848698
being a full time mom by choice will forever be Alice's excuse for simply not being in demand
View attachment 2848699
These happy, positive messages really contrast with the tit all her socks came out with last year.

As I said before, I think she gets a thrill out of appearing so nice and innocent on the one hand, when on the other, she has that dark and disturbed side to her that sends abusive messages to people she deems her enemy.

Reactions: 20
His Hornblower days was pre mAlice. Telling.

The stupid CC post could have been an opportunity to mention her Cameos, but nah, why bother? It's too much like work.
Exactly. With the exception of Loyalty and Duty. They were at least together at that point, and compared to the work he did on the other 6 episodes, he was almost wooden in comparison.
Telling indeed.

Reactions: 10
hmmm. I bet Mathew Rhys could tell some tales.

1711930284592.png

---
I think she gets a thrill out of appearing so nice and innocent on the one hand, when on the other, she has that dark and disturbed side to her that sends abusive messages to people she deems her enemy.
She can go from nice to nasty and visa versa in the same message. She would slag off IG's fans and end it with "Let's spread love all around". The Marjorie video goes from nice to nasty very quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hmmm. I bet Mathew Rhys could tell some tales.

View attachment 2848755
---

She can go from nice to nasty and visa versa in the same message. She would slag off IG's fans and end it with "Let's spread love all around". The Marjorie video goes from nice to nasty very quickly.
The way Alice (her sock) went after Sophia Myles recently my bet is on her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.