Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to put my favourite actor quote out there...cos I can hear Alice saying it....

"enough of talking about me...what did YOU think of my performance"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has she just posted this??? Your avatar 💀🤣
I love you 🩷
Yep she just posted this this afternoon/evening.

Haha, I meant to shout out the two who noticed my avatar the last thread before it closed, think it was Bridge and Sweetness. I never tire of mocking her lmao. ❤ right back at you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
317 likes in 2 hours lol….ouch. She’ll ramp up with results like that
IMG_3429.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I confess I, too, have not yet watched 'The Christmas Card'. Can't imagine why I haven't prioritised it.
WELCOME BACK!!! You have been sorely missed. 💜

How sad that AFE isn't doing anything celebratory with the children for Easter. As old as I am, my parents still celebrate holidays with us. (Currently in their kitchen trying to hide my chocolate from the sibling hordes.)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I swear, Ioan hasn't looked this Good since his Hornblower days. Guess that's what happens when you drop 100+ pounds of deadweight.
His Hornblower days was pre mAlice. Telling.

The stupid CC post could have been an opportunity to mention her Cameos, but nah, why bother? It's too much like work.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Alice has posted someone's name and address with this post. She obviously doesn't give a tit about anyone's privacy.
Oh my god she has. How does she get everything so stupid wrong? Everything she does, no matter how small, always has a dumb mishap

Reactions: 22
Oh my god she has. How does she get everything so stupid wrong? Everything she does, no matter how small, always has a dumb mishap
She was just in a hurry to post the magazine cover because it was a career high. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice has posted someone's name and address with this post. She obviously doesn't give a tit about anyone's privacy.
In all fairness, isn’t that the name of an agent, and their work address?

So not the worst thing in the world, but the wise move would have been to black out the address.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.