Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's literally posted videos of her kids watching 102 Dalmatians on her instagram - why does she lie so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
bleeping desperado.
She's so transparent it's painful, some fan of the Christmas Card movie was once again telling Alice on her IG how she had 2000 fans of the film on FB and lo and behold Alice just happens to stumble across this old magazine. Still she can always auction it when she's short on the rent money 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You, too! I'm not even going to try to catch up fully, though...I know we don't have to worry about Alice's green, murky pool anymore - at least not the one at the old house...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
obviously Ella likely doesnt have the emotional intelligence to see this, otherwise she would be traumatized, but she is equalling her and Alice's relationship to a dysfunctional mother/daughter relationship lmao.

also obviously on the other hand as co-dependent, as it's most often the case with abusive relationships between parent and child
1000025710.jpg

1000025704.jpg

She's literally posted videos of her kids watching 102 Dalmatians on her instagram - why does she lie so much?
Doesnt count since it contains Baby Angel.

(for real, I think she said the "Ella never watched my movies, just some of Ioans" even pre-separation)

though I definitely recall her saying that they watched the Lost episode together where she was pregnant with her

perhaps it depends on her daily mood

Reactions: 20
obviously Ella likely doesnt have the emotional intelligence to see this, otherwise she would be traumatized, but she is equalling her and Alice's relationship to a dysfunctional mother/daughter relationship lmao.

also obviously on the other hand as co-dependent, as it's most often the case with abusive relationships between parent and child
View attachment 2848524
View attachment 2848526

Doesnt count since it contains Baby Angel.

(for real, I think she said the "Ella never watched my movies, just some of Ioans" even pre-separation)

though I definitely recall her saying that they watched the Lost episode together where she was pregnant with her

perhaps it depends on her daily mood
I agree with you re Gilmore Girls.

Alice there again with the over-sharing and enmeshing.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There’s no comparison with the Gilmore Girls whatsoever. Lorelai had her daughter when she herself was still a teen. She had to grow up alongside Rory. That’s the whole premise of the show. What utter bollocks is she spewing again?

Reactions: 22
What a fun Easter activity for Ella. About as much fun as watching the bin squirrel take out the trash!
Very typical Alice. I don't believe this about Ella at all. More about reminding everyone that she was someone! Wouldn't be surprised to see this as the wholesome set up for a DM article to cleanse the pallet after the abuse allegations. I expect we'll see a lot more of the loving mom, definitely not an abuser stories shoved at us.

Reactions: 24
I honestly worry that as I approach middle age, I've lost touch with what looks good on me so much that my makeup looks like this. I'm genuinely not going after AE with this, it's an honest concern of mine. This is not a comment on her appearance, it's a comment on the makeup...it looks like it was applied with Homer Simpson's makeup shotgun. How can you not know that your makeup looks like Robert Smith c. 1988? And I say that as someone who was all about looking like Robert Smith when I was young enough to get away with it.

I'm off to throw away every shade of black and gray in my makeup bag into the sea, I don't like it anymore! 😭
I highly doubt you look anything like this! But of you really feel "lost" makeup wise, go to a decent makeup brand, and ask for advice, they are often happy to help.
I've noticed a change in my skin over the last 3/4 years and certain makeup doesn't "sit" or "look" like it used to. So off I popped to a Space NK for advice, and I'm makeup obsessed!
Changes in the kind of product, and colour...swapping browns for blacks etc, really can make a difference 🩷
Back on topic, that photo of her at 51, is a professional photo, which has been touched up to an inch of its life! You can't even see any texture (that goes for the other one too, now I think about it!)
When I look at Julianne Moore who is 63!! I think that's how you age gracefully, granted she has been blessed with good genetics, but in my eyes she's stunning!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The girls will take off. Just not the way Alice expects.

Screenshot_20240331_154019_Instagram.jpg

---
Alice needs to post photos and work she has done in the last decade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I’m glad Bianca made this post and it must have been cathartic to do so after so long. I do worry that Alice will go mortal but they will know what they were risking and it will justify everything she has said.

I might rewatch Harrow to get him more residuals. I have never seen Forever and want to but can’t find it on any of the streaming services I use (Apart from Apple and it is £24.99, am not willing to pay that much).
Harrow is on Now TV at the moment my lovely!
If you don't have it, you can get a weeks free trial usually, although there is a lot of good stuff on there...take a gander x

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.