Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Maybe Alice did have a date, maybe this time she is moving on? It could be something in the report that’s made her realise she can’t keep this up forever.
I dont think that has stopped her from getting a new guy. Her messages to Ioan and the videos he submitted to court during their marriage shows she was in large done with him from the beginning (she was only mourning the extra perks she had with him).

If she could have she would have replaced Ioan straight away. Her issue is probably more she isnt getting the guys she wants (the ones with $$$ and if possible also good looking/famous, generous and maybe also caring, basically a Ioan but this time as rich as she thought): partly it's not her fault obviously because the guys in her age range target younger women, partly it is her fault because even if someone was interested in her after one google search/date they'd likely run away except of the crazy ones. When Alice says she regrets the way she acted these consequences are one of the reasons for it.

Obviously another reason is that it's difficult to find someone when you have children full-time, that's the downside of her parental alienation. It could also put her trauma bond with the kids at risk if she starts dating. But the opposite can also happen and the trauma bond is so strong that they'd accept a new partner and then she can taunt Ioan with the "new daddy" posts she already threatened pre-divorce.

Also to add on this: in a way she is also "forced" to find a rich guy if she finds a new guy because spousal support ends once she lives with a new guy (though we'll see if she even will get any spousal support, could be a moot point). At some stage though she will settle on someone that at least can provide her sufficiently, even if not as well as she hoped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

ponyboycurtis

I hate that stupid, pretend look she does when cameras are around. It irks me to no end. Ffs, she can't even act normal, never mind trying to act in a role.
gettyimages-105776647-612x612.jpg

• Haha

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Panic attacks? Seems to be a big problem in mAlice's home - Ella had multiple panic attacks on the fateful RO day ....

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Just looking at the current bio

1711401748333.png

'My two girls are my whole world' is creepy rather than cute. It puts an emotional burden on the kids that they shouldn't have to deal with. She doesn't leave the house except for shopping, doesn't work and has a very limited social life. It's saying to the kids that she is dependent on them rather than the other way around. Therefore if they wanted to spend time with anyone else, it's wrecking AFE's 'whole world'. Grim. Get a life Alice!

If Ella gets a bf in a few years, will AFE want to tag along??

---
she largely dropped the politics the second her divorce woes started, since "bitter and disgruntled ex wives" became her new community.
Which shows how superficial the whole thing was in the first place.
---
1711403652849.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I think we can deduce that not all Trump supporters are fans of The Christmas Card but all fans of the Christmas Card are Trump supporters.....
I haven't seen The Christmas Card - I have yet to muster up the fortitude. But I despise Trump with a passion, to the point I have to leave the room if I hear his voice on the TV. But now I'm scared. What if I watch the Christmas Card and I enjoy it? Become a fan?? Join the Facebook fanclub??? This is how people start down the rabbit hole and become QAnon conspiracy nuts.

---
that post is still so insame to me. "if any abuse did happen, it came from him" - how is the if a condition here? Either it happened or it didnt. When you keep claiming the marriage was perfect the answer is obvious.

YAYing supposed abuse is also a great look

"she will testify that there was no abuse, physical or verbal" - this was before the TRO that had proof of at least the verbal bit. She was obviously confident that Ioan would never have the guts for this to come forward. I said this before but unless you are 24/7 together with them witnesses are useless if you want to generally disprove that you have been abusive. This is why Ioan insists on chaperones.
So many abusers make it their life mission to have the perfect, kind, helpful, do-anything-for-anybody image to everyone but their victims. When Stephen Collins, the actor who played the father on 7th Heaven was accused of CSA sooo many of his co-stars and long time friends came out and said they would never have believed it possible of him of all people but for the fact that his wife had recordings of him on tape admitting to his abuse and his pedophilic urges. That made me feel so sad and angry for his victims.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Maybe the thread should also be moved to ‘Instagrammers’ as that is the only place she now posts under her own name, and she definitely isn’t a celebrity. Imagine how much she would fume 😂😂😀

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
"hey Elsie, kisses from our longterm stalker that is your grandma now since I've decided to cut off your real grandparents"
Screenshot_20240318_162918_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
Can she? Bernal already said they weren’t contesting it. Can the next lawyer go back and say “actually, we are”?
She can probably try to challenge the prenup. I don't believe it would work in her favor because she had her own attorney at the time and she signed it like 80 times. If she does try, Ioan should ask the judge to eliminate the spousal support for the DVRO and overpayment. Alice is her own worst enemy. She has ruined her chances on receiving a good financial settlement.
Alice seems like she wanted to be a kept woman instead of a good wife and mother.
Is the new attorney the someone special she took the Uber to meet?

• Wow
  • Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ahoy there Tattlers..

BessieNessie (GMDSS licensed) confirming that maritime radio communications don’t use ‘over and out’ either. 🧑‍✈️

Standing by on channel one-six. 🌊 ⛴

What’s the opposite of imposter syndrome? I mean mediocre twats like Alice with no tangible capabilities who, for no reason at all feel they should be counted among circles they don’t belong in? Whatever it is can we add it to her list of comorbidities? 🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Don't you guys think Ioan Gruffudd should move back to the UK for his acting career? I get that he really thought Hollywood stardom was coming after Fantastic Four, but unfortunately it just didn't materialize. The parts he's offered in America are absolutely middling... I mean, a bit part in Bad Boys 4 is the only paid gig he's had in 2 years? 😞

In the UK he'd be an endlessly employable actor, in the same vein as Rupert Graves, Iain Glen, Richard E. Grant, or Samuel West... Occasional West End stage work would happen, too, I'm sure - he's classically trained after all.
Don't you think Alice would also benefit from moving back to the UK too? Or is it just Ioan that should work? I think Ioan moving out of the USA would suit Alice down to the ground. She could really claim that he'd abandoned his children then!
I don't think a bit part in a blockbuster movie is middling either, it's putting food on his children's table and keeping a roof over their heads! Be nice if Alice got off her arse and contributed at some point!

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
1710352411983.png

She always hides behind the kids. "The kid are unhappy" = I'm unhappy about not being able to squat forever in a house that I didn't pay for. 'put them in a flat' - that's what you did AFE - a huuuuge 3 bed apartment in BH that you can't afford for much longer. Such a whiny entitled Karen!

Does Janina realise yet that AFE will never produce evidence of her financials?

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Yes, but see my post further up this page where she claims health insurance is a con and you still need to pay when you go to the ER.
The policy holder may have to pay a deductible. But that ain’t Alice.

Don’t believe what she and kids describe as panic attacks meet the clinical definition. Panic Attacks are random and rarely triggered by a stressor.

Anxiety is caused by stressors. The biggest stressor in their lives is Alice who needs them anxious to control them.
---
I believe that the girls, the doctors and everyone else knows that Alice’s regular medical emergencies are just attention seeking dramatics - and of course her insurance doesn’t cover them because why the hell would it? There’s nothing wrong with her and no reason for her to be taking up resources in the ER. She’s like those hypochondriacs with sinus tachycardia and a bit of anxiety that rock up at the ER in the back of an ambulance every other week. They should be arrested never mind just billed. There’s a lot to be said for people paying a fine for repeatedly misusing ER services.
I think Alice intentionally lies and deceives people about illness to get her own way. I don’t think she meets the definition of hypochondria which is a real health anxiety. She is faking and lying that she has a real condition. Practically all the symptoms she reports are classic presentations. She is blatantly lying.

Last edited:

Ametrine

VIP Member
There are courses you can do - the airlines run them - for fear of flying.

Also, re the ex-bf, sometimes the trash takes itself out.
---
LOL AFE is videobombing from 1.25 and you can see her stewing because she's not the centre of attention.

Haha how many times does she look directly into the camera? She seems, uh, chemically enhanced here too.

If that was my partner being interviewed, I would make sure I wasn't in the frame at all while he was being interviewed. I think most normal people would. Ioan is clearly the focus of attention because he is in the movie, yet Alice can't handle that.

• Haha

Citney

VIP Member
The policy holder may have to pay a deductible. But that ain’t Alice.

Don’t believe what she and kids describe as panic attacks meet the clinical definition. Panic Attacks are random and rarely triggered by a stressor.

Anxiety is caused by stressors. The biggest stressor in their lives is Alice who needs them anxious to control them.
---

I think Alice intentionally lies and deceives people about illness to get her own way. I don’t think she meets the definition of hypochondria which is a real health anxiety. She is faking and lying that she has a real condition. Practically all the symptoms she reports are classic presentations. She is blatantly lying.
Alice could have the autoimmune disease I was just diagnosed with, because I certainly don't want it. I can not believe Alice lies about having diseases when she is obviously healthy as a horse. Someday she might actually get her wish and then she will really be upset.
---
Hypochondriacs are actually sick people. It’s an anxiety disorder and they actually think they are dying. They need medical help, just not the kind they think. So no. Don’t fine them. Provide them with the therapy they so desperately need.
Alice hates therapy, she doesn't even want the girls to have therapy.
---
It's doubly infuriating if it did happen because she's put Ella in the position of making adult decisions regarding both her mother's health and the family finances. The thing with Alice is this story could be complete BS, partially true, mainly true or all true. But the reality is she would have no qualms about putting those sort of adult burdens on her 13 year old daughter.
That makes me wonder, did Gloria ever call 911 after getting off the phone with Ioan in Australia when Alice was supposedly lying on the kitchen floor not breathing? Did an ambulance take Alice to the hospital or did Alice just get off the kitchen floor and get another glass of wine. 🤔
---
View attachment 2813224

She always hides behind the kids. "The kid are unhappy" = I'm unhappy about not being able to squat forever in a house that I didn't pay for. 'put them in a flat' - that's what you did AFE - a huuuuge 3 bed apartment in BH that you can't afford for much longer. Such a whiny entitled Karen!

Does Janina realise yet that AFE will never produce evidence of her financials?
What happens if Alice never produces her financials, will she just get away with it?
---
I think that prenup is quite watertight with all those signatures wouldn’t you?
Wouldn't Alice have understood what she was signing, after all she is ‘the smartest one in the room’ after all, so she says.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha