Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ioan suffered from panic attacks before he escaped Alicecatraz now it seems everyone else in her vicinity has them. I’d have them too if I was her, I don’t know how she sleep nights in her financial state.

I’d say she’s on a scrounge offensive to get rent out of him and these are the more public aspects of it. Pretending she’s moved on and trying to find work. She’s even put the Tone account to bed for the occasion but that might just be because her more recent #AlicesArmy attempt fell flat on its face again and ‘he’ had nobody to talk to anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

welp

VIP Member
@Hiraeth , you have experience drafting prenups - is Alice's prenup 'full of holes' and open to challenge?
I can imagine Janina's strategy is going to be to 1. try to poke holes in the prenup 2. get lifetime spousal support due to long marriage 3. get additional support due to 'illness' and a previous pattern of behaviour of Ioan supporting her while she was 'bedbound'. 4. try to get around DVRO via 'mental breakdown'
I'll be waiting in the wings while Janina tries to get Alice to provide medical proof of her diagnoses and illnesses and mental breakdown............
View attachment 2813759
Just FYI the law about getting support due to "pattern of behavior" she was talking about is about cohabirating non-married couples, this assumption already exists for married couples and is covered over spousal support. That's why California makes spousal support depending on the marriage length.

Obviously lawyers can always argue anything and perhaps set a precedent, but even if they tried the "pattern of behavior confirming oral agreement" argument Alice was going to auditions and had nannies, so she didnt give up any career like in the Marvin case that would serve as an indicator for the agreement to exist. Plus both Ioan and Alice have denied that they had an agreement that she would stay home (Alice has multiple times contradicted herself here, so her case has no legs to stand on)

I think the chances for lifetime spousal support is very low considering how much she owes him. Unless Ioan keeps his whole pension and gets Alice's too or something.

No DVRO has ever been believably explained by an mental breakdown. Her appeal time has long passed for this, and even for the child custody case she'd need to deliver proof that none of the things that lead to the DVRO hinders her abilities to parent.

The only point she has a minor chance is the prenup, because this can always go either way, but California tends to enforce them. And if none of her previous 5 lawyers found something, then I doubt #6 will either.

Last edited:

Gilbert

Don't you think Alice would also benefit from moving back to the UK too? Or is it just Ioan that should work? I think Ioan moving out of the USA would suit Alice down to the ground. She could really claim that he'd abandoned his children then!
I don't think a bit part in a blockbuster movie is middling either, it's putting food on his children's table and keeping a roof over their heads! Be nice if Alice got off her arse and contributed at some point!
This! A thousand times over. Ioan should continue to contribute to his children now that he and Alice are divorced and he is offering again and again to take care of them 50% of the time - which is both his responsibility and his right. But there is absolutely nothing stopping Alice from making a financial contribution. Nothing but laziness and malicious intent.

welp

VIP Member
No, his abuse aimed at Ioan and Bianca was harming Alice's case imo. He's been told to stfu until agreements are signed and sealed is my guess. Moo!
he has also now with the Gaza conflict enough content to satisfy his female abuse fetish

• Sick

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Oh jeez, I've had pregablin on and off for pain, and it used to give me such a dry throat, it was so bad I had to stop taking it 😕
I've not properly caught up on this thread, but I'm sure none of mean to offend anyone with our comments, I mean we are not mAlice 😉

If this has happened to anyone please let me know: Tuesday i come back from holiday with my BF, i had a panic attack on the plane (fear of flying) BF slept the whole way, but the stewards really helped me) anyway since we collected our luggage, ive been ghosted, didnt even bother to check if i got home okay 😕
What a fucking jerk! Unless you are really invested and/or desperate to know what's going on, I'd take the ghosting as shutting that door. It might hurt a lot now, but if this is how he treats people you are so much better off without him. I'm sorry he's treating you this way. You are so lovely and you definitely don't deserve this.❤

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Someone upthread said she will always have Tattle. That’s a thread suggestion right there.

The fans, the roles, the red carpet and the man are long gone, but she’ll always have Tattle.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Must be nice to earn like a pauper and live like a Queen...

1710708795787.png

Ok it's $800 a month now. Still a joke when you are unemployed and they go to school.

1710709006924.png

kids in school age (who no doubt have also sleepovers at friends that enable Alice to go out without hiring a nanny),
When does Alice go out? The trip to see Steve Lyons was during daylight hours and may only have been for a couple of hours. A 14yo could be left with a 10 yo imo, if it's only a few hours, unless there's something wrong with them developmentally.

1710709275052.png

Also, do the kids have sleepovers? I'm not sure - AFE seems to have tried to sever the friendship with the BF Elsie had by changing her school. And would parents want Ella doing an overnight at their house? I'm not sure they would with the highly publicised attempt at a CHO against Bianca. They might feel she could try and do one on them. Also if we know all about the behaviour at the 'sleepover', I would be surprised if parents of kids she's friends with don't.. Anyone can read Tattle and the DM which called it a 'food fight'. There seem to be a lot more lurkers than posters.
---
Busy doing what exactly?? She barely has twitter to waste time on now. Just 2 socks both on private LOL

1710709846449.png

You're right Betty - she is stuck in a time warp and can't let go of the 'hot' look she had when she was younger.

Last edited:

Invictus

Chatty Member
Another thing to consider, if you had a Yo thread it would eventually be filled with, ' oh here's the latest from his ex who can't move on.' Similarly, if you have just an Alice thread it would be full of her socks on how she can't get over Yo. They will always share children and Alice will always be a mentally ill abusive person (I will believe this until I see actual efforts at change). Eventually I think the thread will slow down, people will move on. There will be periodic bits here and there but it'll slow...just the natural course of things. I would not mind a Yo & B thread but even that would eventually get post about the angry ex wife.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Wasn't she fully covered by medical insurance that Ioan was paying for?
She's really done a number on those two girls!
She's a monster!!

ponyboycurtis

---
But, B could be liking that post because that's what Alice wanted to do to Ioan. And he came through the other side. Not that she wants Alice homeless etc. Idk.

welp

VIP Member
I'm almost every week at the cinemas so I'd have watched this regardless 🤣

• Heart

Who's Singing Now?

First of many trailers though, one will likely have Yo in it.

It's not my sort of film but I'll watch it when it streams just because Yo is in it this time. He deserves all the random anonymous support he can get.

welp

VIP Member
Interestingly Alice has now deleted her Tone post

Tone posted this today (the "a relative said" post was this morning, the rest the past hour)
1000024443.jpg

1000024446.jpg

curious

• Haha
  • Angry

Ametrine

VIP Member
Massive insta post from Alice with 9 photos/videos featuring Elsie
---
I’ll post this one of her fugly selfie View attachment 2821646
ETA I was going to say that I was impressed that she took Elsie to an event but then she says they caught the tail end leading me to believe that Elsie was accompanying mom on a walk to get booze or food.
---
She liked her own post lol

View attachment 2821678
---
Alice likes to walk….just not the dog View attachment 2821683View attachment 2821684
---
Salad Cream Clive? View attachment 2821687
It's nice she went out and did something in the sun with Elsie. I hope she realised being outside the house and doing something is good for her.

Although knowing Alice, this post probably has a hidden message aimed at Ioan (is Ioan even seeing Elsie at the moment)?

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
It's funny, and I use that word ironically, that when I saw Bianca's insta story about being at the LA marathon I instantly thought "well they're not going to run into Alice there..."
And lo and behold up she pops.
I get it's a pretty expansive event but that just gives me the heebies.

And yes that was indeed salad cream Clive.

Last edited:

NarcRage

VIP Member
Anyone else (in the UK) just watched My Wife The Abuser on channel 5? If not watch it on catch-up. It's about Sheree Spencer who got four years for abuse of her husband. So many similarities to Alice Evans.

Reactions: 27