Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tips for weaning them off the dodie all jokes aside? He’s only 2 so not awful concerned but I’d like it to go early next year he’s gone awful attached to it and because he’s getting a sibling later on this year I don’t want to completely upend the poor lad’s life 🙈 we had managed to get it down to naps and bedtime only but he’s gone very bad for it again lately.
Wait until you know he understands what you’re saying when you bring up the subject of getting rid of it. My son was 4.5 & happily put it on the tree for santa with his bottle. Santa left him a surprise gift in their place & he was delighted. He asked going to bed on Christmas night & I reminded him what we had done & he went off to sleep with no issues. He wasn’t ready even a few months before that. Once you get past a year it’s a huge source of comfort for them & part of their night time routine so I wouldn’t rush it. Even cutting down to naps & bedtime is great. It only becomes an issue if it’s stuck to them all day!
my son is 10 now & his teeth are perfect.

Aw thanks folks that’s all really reassuring. I had planned for it to be gone by Cmas but quite honestly I’ll have my hands full with a new baby at that stage and I just felt it was so much change for him he will be bewildered enough without my taking his source of comfort off him. Plus if I give a dodie to the new baby it isn’t fair to take his away. Pick my battles I think will be my slogan for the next while 🙈

Reactions: 2
Aw thanks folks that’s all really reassuring. I had planned for it to be gone by Cmas but quite honestly I’ll have my hands full with a new baby at that stage and I just felt it was so much change for him he will be bewildered enough without my taking his source of comfort off him. Plus if I give a dodie to the new baby it isn’t fair to take his away. Pick my battles I think will be my slogan for the next while 🙈
I deliberately chose a very different dodie for my second so my first wouldn’t be stealing it!

I don’t know how to create a thread but I agree she needs her own thread. She is just an absolute pain in the arse.

Reactions: 5
How does Ali work with her!she’s such a moanbag!
She is on her bleeping holidays but still selling. She is a pain in the arse. Does she have enough followers to have a thread? Ali works just fine with her because they are altogether making a mint. It’s a little goldmine I’d say.

Reactions: 3
She is on her bleeping holidays but still selling. She is a pain in the arse. Does she have enough followers to have a thread? Ali works just fine with her because they are altogether making a mint. It’s a little goldmine I’d say.
I just checked thought she might have 4 or 5000…. 32.2k 😳

Reactions: 1
By her own admission, her six year old's teeth are destroyed from the soother, yet the 2 year old is never seen without either a soother or a bottle hanging from his teeth, his speech has been affected, she successfully got him off it, but gave it back to him because he cried one night, he's never seen without a bib on, he's constantly in her brand glorified pyjamas, day and night, and she has the 6 year old back in the buggy! And both kids always on their iPads. I'm by no means mum of the year, but ffs! She may be Ali's boss, but Ali could teach her a thing or two about parenting.

Christ I feel better getting that off my chest!

Reactions: 10
By her own admission, her six year old's teeth are destroyed from the soother, yet the 2 year old is never seen without either a soother or a bottle hanging from his teeth, his speech has been affected, she successfully got him off it, but gave it back to him because he cried one night, he's never seen without a bib on, he's constantly in her brand glorified pyjamas, day and night, and she has the 6 year old back in the buggy! And both kids always on their iPads. I'm by no means mum of the year, but ffs! She may be Ali's boss, but Ali could teach her a thing or two about parenting.

Anyone able to start a thread? Seems there is a lot of us that are bothered by her

Ali does donate stuff she gets and dosnt want... her "poor me, ive got triplets" is annoying, and wearing thin, how do other parents of multiples cope? Just cos she chose to have 3 children at once, dosnt mean shes entitled to be handed anything she wants for free.....Totally agree with you about Grace, but if Ali could afford to have the triplets in creche, they would be, lets be honest!
Pretty sure getting pregnant with the triplets was a spontaneous medical thing (can't think of the right word) not a choice though

I can’t figure out is he in the spectrum or is it just from what she shows of him that gives me them feelings?

I can’t figure out is he in the spectrum or is it just from what she shows of him that gives me them feelings?
Not trying to moderate but please don’t go down that road. I hate hate seeing people post their kids on social media, it leaves innocent kids who don’t ask to be exposed online open to being picked apart online. There should be child protection laws against posting young kids online.

Reactions: 9
Not trying to moderate but please don’t go down that road. I hate hate seeing people post their kids on social media, it leaves innocent kids who don’t ask to be exposed online open to being picked apart online. There should be child protection laws against posting young kids online.
There 100% should but unfortunately there’s not and she shows him I’m not asking anything that she doesn’t show.. as his mother it’s up to her to protect him from being picked apart and if she doesn’t care enough to do that there’s going to be questions asked!

I agree with child protection laws should definitely be imp
There 100% should but unfortunately there’s not and she shows him I’m not asking anything that she doesn’t show.. as his mother it’s up to her to protect him from being picked apart and if she doesn’t care enough to do that there’s going to be questions asked!
Agree, some of the stories I really wonder if she thinks they really are appropriate or just hasn't grasped she has such a large following. Some of the stories are really hard to watch especially when the little boy is having a meltdown. When does anyone think now's the time to put a camera in his face.

I think speculating about whether or not he is on the spectrum is a bit extreme. Yes people will comment on what you show but speculation on the health of a young child is crossing a line of decency. Imagine if he reads those kind of comments when he is older or how upsetting or worrying it could be for other parents here who see similarities in their own kids or if they do have kids on the spectrum to think that people talk about their kids like that too.

• Heart
I think speculating about whether or not he is on the spectrum is a bit extreme. Yes people will comment on what you show but speculation on the health of a young child is crossing a line of decency. Imagine if he reads those kind of comments when he is older or how upsetting or worrying it could be for other parents here who see similarities in their own kids or if they do have kids on the spectrum to think that people talk about their kids like that too.
I didn’t speculate anything I asked a simple question “is he on the spectrum” I can’t see how this would upset or worry anyone else that has nothing to do with the child