Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
They are a bit over priced for me! I mean €12 a baby grow you wouldn’t be buying loads! I can’t stand the girl that runs the little one! She’s always moaning I had to unfollow!
I have to agree with you. I purchased one for my son and don't find the quality great. There was threads pulled when it arrived. Found the cuffs around the hand very tight and along the zip was like it wasn't stitched right its gathered. Was probably just a dud one. But the designs are cool 😃

I can’t believe she’s keeping the details so private. I don’t object to her doing so I’m just surprised especially when all the details of Chris vasectomy were made into a highlight bubble 🙈
I wonder if it wasn't the proposal that she hoped for... I always love hearing proposal stories no matter how they are done 🥰

It's the thought that counts 💗

I wonder if it wasn't the proposal that she hoped for... I always love hearing proposal stories no matter how they are done 🥰

It's the thought that counts 💗
It might not have been much to tell which is so completely fine. If I'm honest I'm engaged a few months and I couldn't tell you what he said 😂😂 because I was so emotional

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Babyboo are really really expensive too. €30 for a blanket and €25-€27 for a babygro it’s a bit pricey really for stuff like that but the quality of their bibs are just amazing I used them on my first big and they are all perfect and ready to use on my new baby when it comes. I’ve never used the little one bibs. I also really wish she would stop putting babygros on her preschooler he is too old for them. In my opinion before anyone comes at me 🤷🏻‍♀️
And the bibs on him too.. she makes him look like an oversized baby

brandambassador

VIP Member
Who was the other person they wanted a thread for? Was it the little one Dublin or the lady who had the twins who keeps posting photos of herself in her underwear because of the post partum night sweats?
i need those pics to stop, the internet is not a safe place I don’t care how many mammies are messaging her to tell her she’s great,she’s completely over sharing and will regret it

Ellegee

VIP Member
Did anyone see the lady that Ali works with called a hotel up abs asked for a free stay abs she will
Show it etc on her platform and the hotel said yes
It’s a competition prize. Businesses & events that need spot prizes or are running competitions have been doing this for decades. I worked in hotels for a long time & it was a regular thing even during the recession. The difference now is they gain a little bit of extra publicity through social media pages

Attachments

Bla123

😂 I know she was parked up, that would have been something else if she had been driving and did the story. My point was he obviously was like that when they were driving. They all do it though, get their arms out just freaks me out to see a child not properly harnessed in.

lovelyladylumps

I do agree the page has become personal but I think a lot of people that buy from her were able to relate to her following her recent miscarriages! She said she received a huge amount of support from the online community So it kinda snowballed from there then! She does share probably too much in fairness, both her and Ali do at times

Dotdotdotdot

I'd pull it back to naps/bedtime again- whatever worked for you before. Outta sight outta mind by day usually does the trick.
Personally wouldn't be worrying about it for sleep comfort at 2 years... ESPECIALLY if you're gonna be up with a newborn soon. You'll have more than enough to deal with,I wouldn't be rocking the boat tbh!
Same!

I had just 2.5 years between mine and was at pains to have the Dodie out of the way and potty training etc done cos I felt I maybe wouldn't manage those battles with a newborn..
All went ok, but if I'd my time over I wouldn't have bothered, I only made work for myself I feel, pushing things before they were ready

My tip really is back to naptime / sleeping only, then what I did was "lose" Dodie one bedtime, and say here's cuddle bear I'll go find Dodie..
I went in and out a lot reassuring but id say after 2 hours they fell asleep and the next night maybe 30 mins then it was done with

Tammys

VIP Member
no I’m pretty sure she would just have to prove no other €€ support, haven’t known social to look for info like that but then again maybe that’s me! Very hard to go back to work full time with 6 month old twins wouldn’t it be, I mean if your childcare is your mom
She will proberly have to get help as well.
Not easy .