Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know. Suppose not everyone knows about Ali express. I ordered 3 dodie clips off an insta page going back 3 years ago for my son and when they arrived she threw in a free bib which had this girls insta name stitched on it and I was delighted with myself. A few days later about 20 bibs my husband ordered off Ali arrived and that free bib was in the ones he ordered. I was like wtf. Eyes opened I tell ya !!
Shocked... !

Can't believe the exact ones are on ali .. holy crap like

Reactions: 1

Cant-be-arsed

Did she get engaged or was that a joke? I’ve 2 sick little people at home so haven’t been on in a few days (apologies for sounding like an Insta hun but ye know what I mean when I say that!) has she even mentioned her engagement on her stories or showed off the ring?

Mommamia

VIP Member
Noticed
Using kids for advertising purposes doesn’t sit well with me and I can really see some changes in legislation coming in down the line. I don’t mind Ali, she’s not one of the worst personality wise but she is definitely in this for the money and it’s becoming more obvious with every passing week. Another one using her beautiful baby in an advertisement lately is Lisa Shannon who I usually really enjoy! Very disappointing behaviour to make a few bucks.
I noticed this too using their babys for engagement sure Lisa Shannon was gifted so much baby stuff abs joke !

Ellegee

VIP Member
Should have known from the last time I ordered not to bother again but here again waiting for another delayed order after giving a 2nd chance. all efforts to contact them ignored but happy to post all the good comments on their business page. There’s no way my messages weren’t seen.

• Angry

Cant-be-arsed

It’s probably the easiest thing to do when she has 3 of them tearing around the place. I don’t agree with it either my 2 year old has none since he was about 18 months and he loved his “boppel” but I haven’t triplets either. I’ve a bigger issue with giving them Coco Pops to be honest those are just laced with sugar and so so bad for them.

Nono nono

I don’t think she’s forgotten about tbh, but she is getting to an age where it’s even less appropriate to show certain things. Plus there’s 3 of the boys so it’s easy to look like she focusses more on them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ya I suppose I didn't think of it like that.

Bla123

I was quite surprised to see they are polyester as all the big brands doing these type of suits are 100% cotton. Bonds, Babyboo, Kyte Baby etc. Particularly that she now has premature suits available, it would be great to see her make the move to 100% organic cotton. That would definitely reduce her markup though.
I think the other companies are more eco friendly and made to last through a few more children. This brand is fast fashion and she's clearly making a fortune from it so doubt she would change when they sell so easily already.

Bla123

They are a bit over priced for me! I mean €12 a baby grow you wouldn’t be buying loads! I can’t stand the girl that runs the little one! She’s always moaning I had to unfollow!
Never ending moaning. She needs a thread. She's doing the insta bit now too, trying on her fashion haul the other day and all 😂

Tammys

VIP Member
I agree.
She is documenting it all like the first woman to have twins or pump 🤦‍♀️
Lots of us do it and don't slap it across public pages.
I hope her support continues when she returns home. She has said a few times about being tired etc but this is the easy part!
She is very lucky to be living with her parents I think she said before her mum will mind them when she goes back to work .
But it's a different ball.game when they come out of hospital they are gorgeous.
But less of the pumping and half naked pics

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I thought before the first PR Packages they mentioned picking customers at random but so far they seem to be people quite active on Instagram so I’ve a feeling they were carefully chosen
Yeah I thought that too but then figured I may have picked it up wrong.. I don’t think there was anything random about it 😆

Cant-be-arsed

Never ending moaning. She needs a thread. She's doing the insta bit now too, trying on her fashion haul the other day and all 😂
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who finds her a total head wreck. I’m so sorry for her 2 losses in a row that had to be heart breaking but honest to God she never ever stops giving out about everything. And that young fella of hers is a lunatic! He’s as cute - but a lunatic.