Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were a lot of the huns at the wedding without partners/husbands etc?? Maybe it was just her and Terri but I wonder was it a case they weren’t invited or not brought??!!
When a lot of my friends/work friends got married we would just go alone cos sometimes you feel you have to sit with your partner and can’t let your hair down as much 😉😉
David was there with Terri, he’s in pictures

Reactions: 1
Did I hear right did the grandfather say I'm a bear and I dont fooking care to the child in the video

Reactions: 1
Why can she not ever go the gym without posting it to insta? . It's so weird... used to really enjoy ali's insta... not anymore though...

Reactions: 6
It’s the promoting using the kids in the bath that doesn’t sit easy with me for a product! Is it worth it! Using children in general on social media under 18 to promote for financial gain needs to addressed! They all seem to be at it these days!
She also had her daughter in a swimsuit for a Elverys too!
She’s definitely getting caught up more in freebies!
She seems very likeable and looks like great craic

Reactions: 4
Hi hate when influencers are getting marred! You just never hear the end off the wedding talk! They even talk about it for weeks after, it’s so boring!

I noticed the other day there was 3 toy buggy’s! Are they the boys? I suppose there’s nothing wrong with it but just a weird thing to buy for a boy!mean you could buy them a shopping trolley if the liked pushing their toys around?
theres murder in my house for the buggy! I had to buy another, I’d say they’re the same. Also it normalises boys doing “girly” stuff from a young age 😂

Reactions: 6
The begging off Tayto park the last few days! Sorry but that’s exactly what she was doing! Actually can’t watch her anymore!!

Reactions: 3
How do the Sponcers let the result time run so far over
Bit unprofessional

Reactions: 2
I was thinking as much poor fella they are forever falling and rising at this age and with 3 of them it must be like trench warfare at times!

Reactions: 2