Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dress wouldn't be for me, the 2 shades don't do it, but she looks so happy

Reactions: 4
Her hair and makeup are fab but bit of a faux pas guests and the hair stylists posting photos of her on her dress before she has herself no!?

Her dress is more bridesmaid than bride in my opinion

Reactions: 10
Jesus all the hype with TWO weddings and she wears a bridesmaids dress from folkster.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hair and makeup lovely but dress looks like a bridesmaid dress but look shes tge bride what she likes is all that matters.
jezs the wans posting pics of her before she done so herself even a video and you could clearly see her in Denise's video no cop on at all

Reactions: 8
Hair and makeup lovely but dress looks like a bridesmaid dress but look shes tge bride what she likes is all that matters.
jezs the wans posting pics of her before she done so herself even a video and you could clearly see her in Denise's video no cop on at all
Thought the same and the big sign outside saying to unplug!

Reactions: 7
Beautiful hair and it seemed like a really chilled day no big fake photo set up like the mongey

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Lovely to see how she made the day as much about the kids as her and Chris, greedy grease gernon should take note.. “how to include your kids on your wedding day”

Reactions: 12
I'm all for a bit of fun at a wedding but the images of John and Mary from Fr Ted (Literally a characture of Domestic violence) is probably the most tasteless thing I've ever seen at a wedding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm all for a bit of fun at a wedding but the images of John and Mary from Fr Ted (Literally a characture of Domestic violence) is probably the most tasteless thing I've ever seen at a wedding.
I think every one knows it was only a bit of fun and a bit of a joke amongst friends

Reactions: 16
Loved her hair and make up both days. The first one was the legal ceremony as she didn't want anyone there on her wedding day that she didn't know. She seemed really happy looked like a lovely family day

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find she justifies herself a lot in her posts, why feel the need to explain why you got those flowers, or that dress, or why you done things a certain way

Have to say I think she looks great, dress might not be for everyone but it seems very practical, no dress to be hoofing around all day 🤣 seems like she had a very family oriented wedding which is the way it should be.

Have to say I think she looks great, dress might not be for everyone but it seems very practical, no dress to be hoofing around all day 🤣 seems like she had a very family oriented wedding which is the way it should be.
Looks like they had a great day and she looked lovely and so happy.. The kids were centre of it and it wasn’t for the gram unlike her pal Greasy her whole wedding was for Instagram so fake

Reactions: 6
I like Ali a lot and appreciate how much focus she put on the kids on the day but I’m having a bit of lol at how she’s been saying over and over how she wanted a low key casual easy going day… and then made the dress code black tie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8