Ali O Leary - Alidee_g_plus3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd still get a slap if I used language like her in front of my parents
She’s just as common as muck isn’t she - proper chav she makes me cringe I always think when she smiles the one snaggle tooth should be gold 🤣😬😂

Reactions: 4
She’s just as common as muck isn’t she - proper chav she makes me cringe I always think when she smiles the one snaggle tooth should be gold 🤣😬😂
Not a hope in hell would I use that language in front of my parents ok a F word will slip out but that was a full on rant of language
Not to mind posting it.

No clothes on the kids again? I don’t get it! It’s not that warm at night,They aren’t even under the covers!

Reactions: 2
No clothes on the kids again? I don’t get it! It’s not that warm at night,They aren’t even under the covers!
In fairness I live in new house like hers and forgot to open windows as I was in work. My house was 26 degrees at night time. New build houses are extremely warm. We do wear clothes in them though but mainly shorts and t-shirts

Reactions: 10
In fairness I live in new house like hers and forgot to open windows as I was in work. My house was 26 degrees at night time. New build houses are extremely warm. We do wear clothes in them though but mainly shorts and t-shirts
Very true the new builds is very warm we live in an old house and can never warm this house up. But I don’t think her house is that new.

Very true the new builds is very warm we live in an old house and can never warm this house up. But I don’t think her house is that new.
Her house is relatively new, I know the estate and it’s not there that long, I think around 5/7 years maybe?

It’s fab and at least she has things for them to play with in their garden FBG has nothing in her garden for her kids to play with

Reactions: 8
She's going to tag things already paid for the wedding before any of us "Fuckers acuse me of being on the beg" shudder the thought Ali, cause that's not your style at all 😂😂😂 really hurts them when we call out the truth 🤪

Reactions: 5
It’s fab and at least she has things for them to play with in their garden FBG has nothing in her garden for her kids to play with
Aw now Grace had a tiny white slide and a dog pool 🤣 oh and an over load of seating and sharp corners

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My friend lives in her estate and the houses are ridiculously warm, the kids are definitely warm enough I’d imagine!