Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he laugjed in the latest vid and said he doesnt sleep at 10.30 as it will affect his social life....i thougjt he didnt have one?!?!?

Also, doesnt he go on about waking up early? He said theres no way he'll wake up 6.30 and starting his work at 8 am is 'doable' what an idiot

His latest podcast episode is quite something... Listen from 1:00:00 onwards, I think he's a redpiller

His latest podcast episode is quite something... Listen from 1:00:00 onwards, I think he's a redpiller
Not really a surprise but concerning nonetheless.

He talks about stuff like learning magic or piano to increase his sexual market value and stuff which is classic red pill type stuff to say.

Normal people do not use those phrases.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Conservative muslim who wants to control women.

1, 2, 3 accusations for me being racist let's start.
Outside of being a Muslim he does seem like the controlling type, his poor children if he ever has them

he has a lot of issues to seek therapy for

Reactions: 1
What a weird and sexist conversation

How they having this "conversation" about liberating women without even having a woman involved smh

The more you listen the worst it gets who even thinks of dating as a game and thinking of people as statistics it's so weird and digusting and gross! How sociopathic of him.

Last edited:
Overall just an incredibly weird podcast. Ali is such a creep.

The whole ideology of "dating strategy" is so weird and blind to reality. You see stunning girls with average or less guys all the time and vice versa. You see people who's interests don't align getting married all of the time because in the end people are attracted to people based on their individuality not because they've played the correct game or attained the correct "badges" or "sexual market value". All of this stuff overall is seriously seriously damaging to peoples self esteem and mental health and the fact Ali is engaging with it is very worrying.

They reference Jordan Peterson at one point so...yeah that's where we are at with Ali :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
I thought it came out before that he liked JP so yeah not surprising but still shocking....

What a weird and sexist conversation

How they having this "conversation" about liberating women without even having a woman involved smh

The more you listen the worst it gets who even thinks of dating as a game and thinking of people as statistics it's so weird and digusting and gross! How sociopathic of him.
Whenever I listen to him talking about women, I cringe. He has no experience with women and barely has any emotional empathy to be able to understand a partner. I've also noticed that he has a bit of resentment against good-looking and hot women for ignoring geeky men like him and choosing to be with good-looking men instead. I understand his frustrations but it also shows how immature he is. I think his mindset is, I'm going to go for the best things in life. So I'm going to go for best-looking women.

I can't wait for him to be in a relationship and actually see how hard it is to build and manage a relationship. He didn't witness it in his home because he doesn't have a dad. I kinda feel sorry for him.

Which one?

Last edited:
judging from his tweet he's really quitting medicine, curious to hear what he has to say. glad i no longer have to hear him talk about how medicine is only fun when it's part time when it was clear all along that he never really enjoyed it

Reactions: 5
I think he is gay and hides behind all this relationship stuff.
And what would be the purpose of hiding?

He lives in inclusive and tolerant society, and country in one of the most cosmopolitan, multicultural, tolerant and diverse cities in the World. In a country which supports same-sex mariage.

I don't think he is gay at all.

Why does he act like he’s an expert on everything? A sibling has recently started watching his videos and I am thinking....whhhhhyyyy?!

Reactions: 6
And what would be the purpose of hiding?

He lives in inclusive and tolerant society, and country in one of the most cosmopolitan, multicultural, tolerant and diverse cities in the World. In a country which supports same-sex mariage.

I don't think he is gay at all.
The Muslim community wouldnt be so tolerate. He would also lose a lot of muslim followers. He reminds me of a guy at uni who was doing everything he could to not be gay, but he eventually came out. Everytime I watch Ali theres something that reminds me of this guy. Dunno. Just a gut feeling thats all.

Reactions: 2
The Muslim community wouldnt be so tolerate. He would also lose a lot of muslim followers. He reminds me of a guy at uni who was doing everything he could to not be gay, but he eventually came out. Everytime I watch Ali theres something that reminds me of this guy. Dunno. Just a gut feeling thats all.
Either way I just don’t think he’s comfortable with his sexuality, gay or hetro. He comes across as an incel and after doing research on it (thanks to this thread) that in itself is incredibly awful, he has mentioned a guy who is widely know for this sort of stuff too. Dating doesn’t fit in with his persona either as he “masters” everything but you can master relationships, they’re actual work. Someone mentioned that he might be more heavily on the ASD spectrum and that could be part of it (I’m not sure if he is any more on the spectrum than most lads)

Reactions: 11
Yeah my concern is the way in which he views relationships as something to master, as you mention @Lola123 . It feels like Ali sees every aspect of life as something you need to master or optimise. It seems a sad way to live, imo anyway. I hope for his sake with time comes balance (and for the sake of his fans who take what he says and does as gospel!)

Reactions: 5
Either way I just don’t think he’s comfortable with his sexuality, gay or hetro. He comes across as an incel and after doing research on it (thanks to this thread) that in itself is incredibly awful, he has mentioned a guy who is widely know for this sort of stuff too. Dating doesn’t fit in with his persona either as he “masters” everything but you can master relationships, they’re actual work. Someone mentioned that he might be more heavily on the ASD spectrum and that could be part of it (I’m not sure if he is any more on the spectrum than most lads)
It's not THAT awful, you'll find a lot of incels nowadays as social media continues to ruin women and men get their cues from unrealistic movie/tv show relationships. I'd wager a lot of people in this forum are incels as well. Which is fine, as long as there's awareness.

Any man should read about how to hold his own in a relationship since fathers are more often than not clueless wimps and are unable to offer any useful advice. However, some woman who feeds her husband broccoli with a blindfold on is not the solution.

I think he is gay and hides behind all this relationship stuff.
He's extremely feminine, childish and all over the place in his general demeanor and behavior, which prolly ties to the fact that he grew up without a father and surrounded by people who think traditional masculinity is something to be rejected. That's surprising considering he's surrounded by muslims but at the same time not surprising seeing as educated UK people seem to be quite demure and inoffensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm gay and I come from religious (catholic) background and live in Poland, yet I don't think he is gay at all. My gay radar is not triggered. As @Lola123 says probably an incell.

He's extremely feminine, childish
I agree he is childish, maybe a bit feminine, but still it does not make him gay.

And to be honest, If he was gay, I don't take the argument that Muslims would not be tolerant. He lives in a country where he could be himself - this is also the privilege. It would be only his own choice to live in a closet. But as I said, I think it is speculation. He probably has very "conservative" view on women and that's why he triggers incell vibes.

Reactions: 9
I agree he is childish, maybe a bit feminine, but still it does not make him gay.

He probably has very "conservative" view on women and that's why he triggers incell vibes.
Wasn't saying he's gay, he looks quite thirsty. I've also said previously that I'm about 90% sure he diddled Elizabeth. He just acts like an effeminate dweeb, which is why some people might read him as gay.

He doesn't look conservative to me at all. I'm conservative. He looks like he has no bleeping idea what he wants or why he wants it. At least if he had some clear principles it would be a good starting point, be them left or right-wing. I remember some nonsense he posted about wanting to spend only 10% of his time with a partner and no more, cause he read that somewhere or asked someone. Clearly this guy has no ability to form his own opinion or principle about anything until he's read/heard what everyone else has to say about it just to be sure it's tHe MoSt PrOduCtIvE solution.

Reactions: 2
Least he's finally quitting medicine. What a waste of an education though. Interesting to see if his legitimacy plummets now he's not calling himself a "Doctor who saves lives!". Maybe he will continue to give some money to charity every month and keep saying he's "saving lives" tho.

I also do not think he is gay but I think he is on the autism spectrum (I say this as someone who is mildly on the spectrum myself). He's definitely incredibly high functioning but his tendancy to go "deep" into topics he has an interest in looking to "master" them, as other posters have said, indicates he's on the spectrum. He also has the tendancy to make things like getting a latte in the morning into a personality trait. His obsession with creating systems and hacks for everything so it's organised fuels that theory to me.

He also goes on about "Ed Sheeran bangers" or "Olivia Rodrigo Driving License" constantly like they are the only two bits of music he knows about. Bro get a new song! There are literally millions out there. Him going on about Disney songs too like seriously there's nothing wrong with listening to those but it is a very feminised music taste to have whichbacks up the point of having no male role models.

You can tell from his education history he's always been around incredibly clever people. Going to a grammar school followed by Cambridge, and I think it's clear that to him, being the cleverest person in the room is the most important thing to him.

This means he also feels very...weird when he's talking to people who are not directly in his circle or at that level of education/prestige (Oxbridge education). Like I can tell he's being his true self in his videos with his brother or with someone like Angus - but his interactions with more "normal" people like the staff at Gymshark in his vlog there, or the Love Island guy on his podcast feels very ungenuine like he's reading from a script of how to interact with normal people. This bleeds through to his business. His idea of how to manage a small media business with "leadership team" meetings and having company values and aspirations seems like he's read a book about a being a CEO and is constantly consulting that.

I don't think he has had much success with women because he doesn't value a relationship highly and his personality traits are not suited to being in a long term relationship. He comes across has incredibly arrogant and big-headed which is going to be a turn off for a lot of girls. His obsession with being productive is counter-productive to being in a relationship. The special moments for people in relationships is stuff like laying in bed in the morning together, doing nothing. He openly only wants to spend 10% of his time with you and doubtless that would be probably "date night" type stuff like going out for a meal and not the quiet moments, because they are not "productive". He would probably try to schedule in sex in ten-minute time slots if Elon Musk wrote it down in a book.

I just cannot imagine him ever saying or thinking anything truly spontaneous. Every thought he has, has to be filtered through 5 different self help books. He has no original personality traits of his own, and his game-ification and systemisation of dating is the most icky and disgusting thing ever. Just go with the flow mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9