Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alfie’s down the key ring workshop next week to “help make orders 👌”. If this smooth brain twit is capable of crafting them then they must be even shitter than I thought. I can imagine him popping a note in the packaging of the ones he makes to let the lucky customer know he’s blessed it with his Midas touch. :rolleyes:

For any normal business, if you found out your handcrafted artisan leather wankstrap had actually been made by some back office investor wanting to have a go at playing with the tools, you’d not be happy would you really.
I’ve decided next week I’m going to clap in support of that brave woman having to put up with fraggle hanging around like a bad smell whilst she tries to make those crappy wankstraps. We need to send her a bingo card she can fill in every time he says the following...
Dwop
Bro
literally
Guys
Bloody

Please add anymore you can think of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve decided next week I’m going to clap in support of that brave woman having to put up with fraggle hanging around like a bad smell whilst she tries to make those crappy wankstraps. We need to send her a bingo card she can fill in every time he says the following...
Dwop
Bro
literally
Guys
Bloody

Please add anymore you can think of.
Savage
Sick
Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
trust him to bring a silver plated tory edition fire starting kit that mummy and daddy got him for cwistmas to go camping with. just a take a fuckin lighter for gods sake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching his woodland vlog reminded me of the phrase does a bear tit in the woods, but in this case did Alfie tit in the woods, and more importantly did he wash his hands afterwards.

Reactions: 1
trust him to bring a silver plated tory edition fire starting kit that mummy and daddy got him for cwistmas to go camping with. just a take a fuckin lighter for gods sake
He's a firestarter, tory firestarter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.