Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that he's wearing a mask in the start of the video and then it's never to be seen again and none of his "friends" are wearing them either? What was even the point?
When he had it just hanging off one ear.

I would love to meet him and call him a massive Tory bleep to his face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Entire dialogue for that video:

"Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro"
"Beer"
"Joe Sugg"
"Yes, GET THAT!"
"Litcherally bro, bro, bro, bro, bro"

And repeat for 20+ minutes 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get irrationally annoyed at 99% of what Alfie says. Today it extends to all of the condom hat crew saying “bro” every other sentence.
Yes i'm only a few minutes in and i've had to switch it off. I can't handle the constant bro all the time. They are such try hard posers when together

Reactions: 6
99A3E6B2-ED57-46CF-B10F-D290F71C70FD.jpeg

Zoe is so lucky. Side Note: why does he talk like this teeth aren’t his?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember the last time that the woodland appeared in any of his content?

I feel like he only features something after reading about it on this forum.

Hi Alfie! remember when you bought a pair of Skiis ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember the last time that the woodland appeared in any of his content?

Pretty sure it was when he did an advert for a mattress company and he took the expensive mattress and dumped it in the woods. Whilst his mates slept on the floor. It’s probably still there

Also. He’s been home and in lockdown all summer.
How’s his skateboard, slack lining, piano playing learning all going? Ideal time for him to have done that.
Didn’t he take up cycling or have I imagined that? It’s hard to keep up when he takes up a new hobby every two days that lasts for about three hours. Another thing that would have been perfect for him to get into during lockdown

also funny how kandema every ten seconds disappeared after he sold his merch

Reactions: 8
So Alfie’s down the key ring workshop next week to “help make orders 👌”. If this smooth brain twit is capable of crafting them then they must be even shitter than I thought. I can imagine him popping a note in the packaging of the ones he makes to let the lucky customer know he’s blessed it with his Midas touch. :rolleyes:

For any normal business, if you found out your handcrafted artisan leather wankstrap had actually been made by some back office investor wanting to have a go at playing with the tools, you’d not be happy would you really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

😂😂 inspiration for a new thread title...’Hi Alfie, remember when you bought all that pointless stuff and we all know you’re dying to see Dianne in the buff’....it sort of rhymes!
Although to be honest I think his purving over Dianne is disgusting!

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure it was when he did an advert for a mattress company and he took the expensive mattress and dumped it in the woods. Whilst his mates slept on the floor. It’s probably still there

Also. He’s been home and in lockdown all summer.
How’s his skateboard, slack lining, piano playing learning all going? Ideal time for him to have done that.
Didn’t he take up cycling or have I imagined that? It’s hard to keep up when he takes up a new hobby every two days that lasts for about three hours. Another thing that would have been perfect for him to get into during lockdown

also funny how kandema every ten seconds disappeared after he sold his merch
He's now into yoga remember, I'm surprised he hasn't tried to jump on Dianne's new venture of a healthy living channel & platform.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.