Alfie Deyes #9 The lights are always on, but nobodys home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how he time-lapsed all the guitar playing. You just know he's tit and it sounds bad.
Yes if Alfie, who thinks we want to watch him take an M&S ginger shot in real time in EVERY SINGLE VLOG, chooses to time lapse his guitar playing that's pretty much a guarantee that he sounds tit and even as the most un-self aware person on the planet he knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes if Alfie, who thinks we want to watch him take an M&S ginger shot in real time in EVERY SINGLE VLOG, chooses to time lapse his guitar playing that's pretty much a guarantee that he sounds tit and even as the most un-self aware person on the planet he knows it.
I mean he just started. He doesn't have to be a musical genius when he was just starting

Reactions: 3

I thought he was holding some old laundry at first!
Might as well be. In terms of hygiene probably shouldn't sell these as though they are new product given he's touching them so much and washing them in their personal washing machine (no way in hell I'm wearing something that's been in the same washer as his and Zoe's clothes).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way he seemingly brags about "self isolation" is so obnoxious...he makes it seem like he's going out of his way and is the only person doing it.

Also, him touching his mask in the first 2 seconds instantly makes it useless. He then touches it about 3000 more times and rubs his face. What a bleeping dumb ass twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way he seemingly brags about "self isolation" is so obnoxious...he makes it seem like he's going out of his way and is the only person doing it.

Also, him touching his mask in the first 2 seconds instantly makes it useless
The fact he used anti bacterial gel before he went into the shop then when he came out he took the mask off and wiped his face with his hand.🤦‍♀️
Also he bought a jar of coffee just so he could make that stupid whipped coffee tiktok tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3.9 million followers on Instagram, his live stream (#ad of course) struggling to stay above 2k viewers. That is almost embarrassing enough to warrant pity. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: 6
He does it all the bastard time. Absolute SEAL.
And has for years on YouTube. Asking viewers to post in the comments for the most unbelievably inane reasons. He’s done it in almost every video I’ve ever watched of his, going back to 2012/13. It’s always been painfully obvious that he doesn’t care and won’t be reading them. That was clear to me long before I knew the benefits of engagement - I just knew he must be getting something out of it.

Similarly annoying and manipulative of children: “i love cereal. Who else loves cereal...(pause as if he’s suddenly had this incredible idea) smash that like button if you love cereal too ! “
🙄

Oh yeah forgot to ask - what’s a SEAL ?

Reactions: 5
Its Like when he say I've got a riddle post your answers in the comments. Also when he said in todays vlog 'the things people think will be sold out like avocados there are loads but other things you wouldnt think would sell out like flour has sold out' Only posh wankers would want to buy bloody avocados in a lockdown FFS. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Hilarious that jack Maynard... a small youtuber compared to alfie got I’m a celeb and now that sas thing. Bet alfie gets offered and turns them down because he can’t fine tune edit his awful personality and lack of stick anything through

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its Like when he say I've got a riddle post your answers in the comments. Also when he said in todays vlog 'the things people think will be sold out like avocados there are loads but other things you wouldnt think would sell out like flour has sold out' Only posh wankers would want to buy bloody avocados in a lockdown FFS. 🤦‍♀️
Ugh such typical Alfie cluelessness about anything that exists outside his bubble of middle class privilege. Avocados he can relate to. This is someone who says things like “I haven’t been out for breakfast since the lockdown started” (or something along those lines ... and I know Zoe made a similarly dumb comment so forgive me if It’s not word for word - i know the gist is right) He is used to seeing avocados on his plate when he goes out for breakfast. Sure they’ve been opened and sliced up by someone else but he just about recognises the ones in the shop. How could anyone live without, and only 2 quid for 2....
Flour though .... you get toast from that stuff ? That’s too complex for Alfie to make the connection

Reactions: 7
2BF385F0-CFCA-455D-98AA-34F766E2E6BF.jpeg

Alfie’s insta. Yes Alfie, must have taken so long to plug in an amp.
“finally” 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.