Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she was dead tired & had 12% battery left, it was easy to see that Alfie didn’t comprehend what that feels like. Go back to the “more” energetic Zoella vlogs from when she was Alfie’s age & there ya have it. Imo, it’s tougher when the woman is older. No reason to debate this. It’s apparent in THEIR situation for sure.
I'm Alfie's age and is it really that already at age 30 you're so much less energetic and get dead tired from just shopping? I'm scared. What at the age of 60 then. 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm Alfie's age and is it really that already at age 30 you're so much less energetic and get dead tired from just shopping? I'm scared. What at the age of 60 then. 😄😄
be afraid, very afraid... its all down hill from here...😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
that shirtless pic has gone from his account

probably got removed for being ugly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That dumb ass pic has gotten significantly less pics than any of his normal uploads and it's hilarious 😂

Reactions: 4
It's a leap year... in folklore Feb 29th is a day that a woman can propose to a man. Will Zoe propose?

She really should give Froggy an ultimatum or just end the showmance. Why waste your youth on a manbaby that strings you along.

Reactions: 5
It's a leap year... in folklore Feb 29th is a day that a woman can propose to a man. Will Zoe propose?

She really should give Froggy an ultimatum or just end the showmance. Why waste your youth on a manbaby that strings you along.
It would be incredible if that happened

Reactions: 3
Hahah Alfie got to write to his Instagram post's (picture from NY) caption that "Even when it was raining, we were out exploring". Ohhh 100% big thanks to Zac and Lottie for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The twatpacket has taken up golf now
Wearing jeans and merch

imagine being a member of an expensive golf club and he rolls up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wearing jeans and merch

Theres a reason most courses have dress codes - like a proper golf shirt and proper shoes. This lot have zero respect for etiquette and protocols. I wouldn't be shocked if they are the kind to not tamp down any turk they tear up on the course, because who cares that's someones job and we can do whatever we want.

Reactions: 5
Wearing jeans and merch

Hahah! I was thinking this, most have a dress code surprised he is allowed in like that to be honest!

Reactions: 4
let me guess: golf - another hobby for him to spend all his money on, making sure he buys the very best and most expensive equipment, only to lose interest after a few weeks and put it all in his spare house/hoarding shed.

futureself's strapline should be "all the gear but no idea"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So he has taken an interest in golf...... presume he will be selling future self putters in the next couple of weeks so 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.